MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jonathan Kong

Airbus A380 Development

and...............

you will be able to see her for years and years and years to come at KLIA  wink.gif

14609[/snapback]

The 'first night' will always be the most exciting one... wink.gif

The 'first night' will always be the most exciting one...  wink.gif

14611[/snapback]

First sight at the first touch... biggrin.gif

changed again..hm..what an anticlimax..no more excitement.. sad.gif

When will the A380 leave? 17th evening? Flying to PEN on 18th so hope to catch it before it berambus (get lost?)

14596[/snapback]

flying to penang??? got stop there?

ohya the function is running only for staff rite?? how bout those public visitor??

From the shedule i have in the control tower :

WMKK - YMML - 18/11/05 0900 LT

14597[/snapback]

YMML ? Why would it be flying back down to MEL ?

ohya the function is running only for staff rite?? how bout those public visitor??

14632[/snapback]

he said he will fly to penang la!! laugh.gif ... not the A380... laugh.gif A380 to penang ha?... not easy to handle him u know... need a lot modification... penang ha? laugh.gif

YMML ? Why would it be flying back down to MEL ?

14633[/snapback]

change engine again kot?... tongue.gif how can i know? laugh.gif

relaxs guys...

if the aircraft land at runway 14R... the view from tower will be fantastic... i'll try to as my boss if i can bring u all to the control tower that night... but of course 'malam' spoil sikit la... tapi atleast u all can visit the tower too... tapi apa-apa hal pun i need to reconfirm again on the 16/11 morning... coz :

1) if the aircraft not going for R14R, no point also for u all to come to the control tower... hard to see aircraft approaching the other runway... better u all pergi kat u all punya spoting point... for R32R - kat bukit jakun... opsss sori... kat bukit tinjau... R32L - at the approach light R32L... R14L - over the bridge kat jalan pekeliling near the balancing pond...

2) if my boss give the green light la!...

don't wori... everything not confirm yet... hope the aircarft will come on the 17/11 morning... i hope can confirm everything on the 16/11 morning... those yang nak joint visit tower can arrange with norman... but prepare for a back-up plan also... in case of last minute change, u all can go for the second plan... don't miss to be one of the first malaysian to see the A380 landing on our home ground....

about the pic of apron control tower... anybody can teach me how to attach the pic in the forum?... pls... malas nak cuba-cuba...

14589[/snapback]

Salihan!!! Can visit Tower to see A380?! Woww!!!

he said he will fly to penang la!! laugh.gif ... not the A380...  laugh.gif  A380 to penang ha?... not easy to handle him u know... need a lot modification... penang ha?  laugh.gif

14659[/snapback]

lol sorry, misunderstood... so any1 knw thos pulic visitor can enter not?? or juz watch outside the gate =.=

This is my plan for the A380 visit to KUL:

16th. Come back from work around noon. Depart for malacca with family

17th. In Malacca area.

18th. Come back home.

19th. Go to work again.

Who cares about the aircraft from a company who don't care about us! I could've gone to Malacca on the 9th and return on the 11th, but didn't plan it that way simply because of that stupid whale. Now cancel my plan again, only to be snubbeb again? If they cannot give a proper plan, why must we care? There is more to life than a stupid big plane....

Salihan was correct. I am flying to PEN for a short break smile.gif , on a Boeing, and back, also on a Boeing. The Airbus can go to #@%&.....

Guest Fendy
This is my plan for the A380 visit to KUL:

16th. Come back from work around noon. Depart for malacca with family

17th. In Malacca area.

18th. Come back home.

19th. Go to work again.

Who cares about the aircraft from a company who don't care about us! I could've gone to Malacca on the 9th and return on the 11th, but didn't plan it that way simply because of that stupid whale. Now cancel my plan again, only to be snubbeb again? If they cannot give a proper plan, why must we care? There is more to life than a stupid big plane....

14723[/snapback]

cheers radzi. have fun in malacca. which you taking, the proton or the boeing? laugh.gif

cheers radzi. have fun in malacca. which you taking, the proton or the boeing? laugh.gif

14759[/snapback]

Proton lah. Boeing cannot go to Malacca, only the Piper can.

OK..im gonna try one last time to clear the A380's name...

Dont blame the aircraft for the faults of the management !!!

14632[/snapback]

If she fly to Penang..i think there will be another big big news for aviation world..

"A380 broke the Penang bayan Lepas Intl Airport's runway" laugh.gif

Edited by Min Chun

CAPT, I SAW THE PICTURE ( CABIN AND GALLEY AREA)YOU TOOK WHILE WE ON OUR WAY HOME FROM SHANGHAI-KUL. VELI CLEAR...OOPS REMEMBER I CLEAN UP THE GALLEY AREA BEFORE YOU TOOK THE SHOT..OTHERWISE...MALU LAH

Anti-Airbu$ A380 sentiments..Nice!

JOHN LEAHY,YOU'VE BEEN CURSED! mad.gif

Guys,forget about this big,ugly,fat f***er lar.Not quite 'magical' anymore to see it.

..However,AK punya bus..thats a different story rolleyes.gif