MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jonathan Kong

Airbus A380 Development

Pieter,

btw.... is that ATC from Schipol in your signature? laugh.gif

Yeah, heared it on Schiphol ground control rolleyes.gif

just to keep the momentum going..

guys..here the pics for A380 at Changi airport....look at the spotters blink.gif

www.mycosycorner.blogspot.com

Edited by fairul

headlines of the day for now in a.net and jp. aircraft a bit seasoned already. and slightly dirty too....

singapore... boooo!!!

we want KUL!

14350[/snapback]

fendy..boo or not...they will get the chance to see it another time next month coz Airbus will deploy A380 again for Asian Aerospace.. sad.gif

They might as well testing all ground vehicles that catering to A380 jets

p/s:lindsay lohan as ur new avatar eh?

Edited by fairul

Guest Fendy

yes... why does SIN get everything... an-225, 777LR, now a380... not fair lah... mad.gif mad.gif

p/s: yeap wub.gif

guys latest news....

A380 arrival...

BNE-KUL... now the aircraft at Sing... right!... he will depart to Bisbane then to KL... coz ada function kat sana...

Arrival at KL... 16/11/2005... around at 8.00pm... Runway 14R (to be confirm later) sape-sape yang confirm can call me malam to sebab i keje malam... start shift at 7.00 pm... lepas tu dia akan masuk hangar Mas for touch-up... next morning (17/11) taxy from hangar to in front of the bunga raya... the function start around 11.30 am at bunga raya (i'll be there...hehehe)...

welcome A380...

guys latest news....

A380 arrival...

BNE-KUL... now the aircraft at Sing... right!... he will depart to Bisbane then to KL... coz ada function kat sana...

Arrival at KL... 16/11/2005... around at 8.00pm... Runway 14R (to be confirm later) sape-sape yang nak confirm can call me malam to sebab i keje malam... start shift at 7.00 pm... lepas tu dia akan masuk hangar Mas for touch-up... next morning (17/11) taxy from hangar to in front of the bunga raya... the function start around 11.30 am at bunga raya (i'll be there...hehehe)...

welcome A380...

14527[/snapback]

Suggestion... norman meh la datang kat tower... kalau dia land 14R... the view sure fantastic...

I LOVE AIRBUS!

A380 STATIC DISPLAY IN DXB AIRSHOW 2005!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

They cant disappoint their biggest and most important customer now..can they... laugh.gif

Takper..i'll take closeup daylight pix for u all...

Arrival at night . Then dont want go lerh . Sigh

14542[/snapback]

You can do some night-spotting together with Azahan, cann't you ??? laugh.gif

relaxs guys...

if the aircraft land at runway 14R... the view from tower will be fantastic... i'll try to as my boss if i can bring u all to the control tower that night... but of course 'malam' spoil sikit la... tapi atleast u all can visit the tower too... tapi apa-apa hal pun i need to reconfirm again on the 16/11 morning... coz :

1) if the aircraft not going for R14R, no point also for u all to come to the control tower... hard to see aircraft approaching the other runway... better u all pergi kat u all punya spoting point... for R32R - kat bukit jakun... opsss sori... kat bukit tinjau... R32L - at the approach light R32L... R14L - over the bridge kat jalan pekeliling near the balancing pond...

2) if my boss give the green light la!...

don't wori... everything not confirm yet... hope the aircarft will come on the 17/11 morning... i hope can confirm everything on the 16/11 morning... those yang nak joint visit tower can arrange with norman... but prepare for a back-up plan also... in case of last minute change, u all can go for the second plan... don't miss to be one of the first malaysian to see the A380 landing on our home ground....

about the pic of apron control tower... anybody can teach me how to attach the pic in the forum?... pls... malas nak cuba-cuba...

When will the A380 leave? 17th evening? Flying to PEN on 18th so hope to catch it before it berambus (get lost?)

When will the A380 leave? 17th evening? Flying to PEN on 18th so hope to catch it before it berambus (get lost?)

14596[/snapback]

From the shedule i have in the control tower :

WMKK - YMML - 18/11/05 0900 LT

Thanks Salihan. I think I might just make it before my 1110 flight. Need to go early lah like that.

14599[/snapback]

don,t too excited... look like this bugger like to change shedule..

If it wants to come, and fly-off as and when it wishes, then nevermind lah. Not much of an excitement already now. It is just a huge man-made cylinder of aluminium and composite anyway dry.gif

and...............

you will be able to see her for years and years and years to come at KLIA wink.gif