MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jonathan Kong

Airbus A380 Development

Guest Fendy
Ibrahim . I think its time to study . SPM is in one month man !

10389[/snapback]

so says the guy who didnt study for SPM.

The decision is not final yet, I guess...

Spotters, though not mentioned outright, were taken into consideration

when they coming into the current decisions..

So do the people who're going to be in Bunga Raya Complex

So who're more important here?? dry.gif biggrin.gif

Norman, Can't U request from Higher officials in KLIA to open the Observation Hill for public? We are voters have the rights to ask. Tell them if not let us to the Hill we all will change to PAS!

Norman, Can't  U request from Higher officials in KLIA to open the Observation Hill for public? We are voters have the rights to ask. Tell them if not let us to the Hill we all will change to PAS!

10436[/snapback]

Woah...serious stuff there bro. Dont let aviation change your mind regarding political parties. Kang PAS cakap spotting is illegal..camnaa....

Norman, Can't  U request from Higher officials in KLIA to open the Observation Hill for public? We are voters have the rights to ask. Tell them if not let us to the Hill we all will change to PAS!

10436[/snapback]

Just form our own party tongue.gif and legalise spotting tongue.gif .

And i dun think i can come to see the A380. How sad sad.gif

10436[/snapback]

Don't worry, they are reading this thread, wink.gif

Hopefully they're aware of "our needs"... biggrin.gif

I think the whole point is safety. Maybe some people 'up there' are afraid that amongst the many long telezoom lens are hidden some bazooka/stinger missile/sniper gun or whatever. If this is true, then this is unjustified fear.

I think someone should go talk to the people 'up there' and inform that the spotters are actually contributing to KLIA safety. We all loves aircraft, we all want everything to be safe. We are all on the good guy side.

Heck, if they can't really trust us, then just send some security officers to observe us observing the A380-lah.

Maybe some simplistic view from me. Sorry if i hurt anyone feelings. But glad to know there are people symphatetic to us.

An article on aviation photography on photo.net http://www.photo.net/learn/airshow/

Great news, but what a shame if spotters are not considered at all !!!

Afterall, the more people come to watch the beast, the more publicity KLIA, MAS and KUL gets into the limelight. laugh.gif

But if its gonna be parked at the Bunga Raya Lounge, perhaps the viewing gallery is best since it is supposed to be airconditioned.

Did you guys know that they actually turn off the airconditioning at the Veiwing Area of the MTB ? I was there a couple of times and it was so so humid inside, no ventilation and airconditioning !!! mad.gif

ohmy.gif

So, the 380 will arrive here on the 10th of November? (please correct me if I am wrong here)

10th of November is a Thursday. Every Thursday runway 32L / 14R is closed for maintenance from 1100 - 1400 LT. Hence runway 32R should be used for landing during that time, or 14L.

Norman, could you please reconfirm with your ATC friends?

As for me, will it be an off day?

Great news, but what a shame if spotters are not considered at all !!!

Afterall, the more people come to watch the beast, the more publicity KLIA, MAS and KUL gets into the limelight.  laugh.gif

But if its gonna be parked at the Bunga Raya Lounge, perhaps the viewing gallery is best since it is supposed to be airconditioned.

Did you guys know that they actually turn off the airconditioning at the Veiwing Area of the MTB ? I was there a couple of times and it was so so humid inside, no ventilation and airconditioning !!! mad.gif

ohmy.gif

10550[/snapback]

Complain . Shout . Scream . Do everything . We are the ' RAKYAT '

So, the 380 will arrive here on the 10th of November? (please correct me if I am wrong here)

10th of November is a Thursday. Every Thursday runway 32L / 14R is closed for maintenance from 1100 - 1400 LT. Hence runway 32R should be used for landing during that time, or 14L.

Norman, could you please reconfirm with your ATC friends?

As for me, will it be an off day?

10555[/snapback]

For "special guest" like this, I think they'll make amendments to the schedule

similar to using the "seldom-use" 14R for landing...

Anyway... I'll try to get more info from them, and put up our request as well,

just stay tuned...

Fitri... I dont know about us being security thread... it just that we're not VIP enough... dry.gif

I'm not sure about getting good visual from Viewing Gallery for BungaRaya apron,

the fly-over from "departure lanes" seems appropriate... but no air-cond laaa

For "special guest" like this, I think they'll make amendments to the schedule

similar to using the "seldom-use" 14R for landing...

Anyway... I'll try to get more info from them, and put up our request as well,

just stay tuned...

Fitri... I dont know about us being security thread... it just that we're not VIP enough... dry.gif

I'm not sure about getting good visual from Viewing Gallery for BungaRaya apron,

the fly-over from "departure lanes" seems appropriate... but no air-cond laaa

10649[/snapback]

What to do.... unsure.gif rolleyes.gif A380 or Air-Cond...? Masuk kereta dah ada air cond apaa.... Sat jaa kat luar...with the rest of Selangor... laugh.gif

Errr.... sorry, Gavin.... tot everyone know.. my bad

Departure Lanes = The road leading to the Departure Hall, where we drop friends to the Main Terminal Building..

So As you leave the area, on your forward left you can see the Bunga Raya Apron, I guess.... If police dun stop you... can shoot from there laaa.. biggrin.gif

I hope we are all not just dreaming about going to view the A380, after all the effort discussing here. ohmy.gif

Hopefully the MAB or some higher authority will give out free passes to freaks like us instead of some VIPS who may not even know what is the A380.....!!! huh.gif

I think we will enjoy it better !!! tongue.gif