MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Simon

Deepavali day spotting?

This thread will most likely not get many responses ( don't ask me why ) , But , I'm sure the guestlist will feature some if not all of the following

JKSC

Yong C

Chaity

Ian Lim

Victor A.

Ibrahim

Andrew Yong

dan lain lain

Just an assumption , we see how accurate it is . but the first name I stated , that guy , weather sucks , thunderstorm , hurricane , blizzard * ?? * , cloudy , no matter what , he also JALAN .... :)

eh guys, dont step on Chaity's, Yong's and JKSC'c footprints...he he he.

i dont know either going...i be on standby.

any extra Indian-Malaysia flights?

This thread will most likely not get many responses ( don't ask me why ) , But , I'm sure the guestlist will feature some if not all of the following

JKSC

Yong C

Chaity

Ian Lim

Victor A.

Ibrahim

Andrew Yong

dan lain lain

Just an assumption , we see how accurate it is . but the first name I stated , that guy , weather sucks , thunderstorm , hurricane , blizzard * ?? * , cloudy , no matter what , he also JALAN .... :)

:rofl: :rofl:

i wana come. but my cam is not that gd just a normal digital cam. so not sure.what time will you guys go on deepa day

Edited by rauf

i wana come. but my cam is not that gd just a normal digital cam. so not sure.what time will you guys go on deepa day

just come lah rauf. :rolleyes: i started with digicam too and ended up with..... :pardon:

Hmmmmmmm......... I dunno wat to spot on Deeparvarley.... :p , not like any indian carrier will do a stop-by at WBGG kkakakkaa :lol:

anybody staying near PJ area. victor, where do u stay?,

i might need a lift. hehe

Edited by rauf

anybody staying near PJ area. victor, where do u stay?,

i might need a lift. hehe

i'm staying in shah alam..

waaa seems to me that most, if not all, those on the guest list would be converging in KUL on Deepavali Day. :rofl:

No worries about your cam la. I am oso using a normal digital cam.

I will be there at about 2pm. See ya.

Just be careful while spotting,

Weather station is a Nice place.

Please do not stand to close exposing yourself to the main road.security may see you while patrolling.

Please Dont park the car too close to the edge of weather of the weather station hill, people may see your car while on the main road, so do security.

People may say "there is nothing wrong with spotting".."this is my rights"...

careful with security

please do enjoy yourself...

Its nice to meet up, but i wont be around.

Just be careful while spotting,

Weather station is a Nice place.

Please do not stand to close exposing yourself to the main road.security may see you while patrolling.

Please Dont park the car too close to the edge of weather of the weather station hill, people may see your car while on the main road, so do security.

People may say "there is nothing wrong with spotting".."this is my rights"...

careful with security

please do enjoy yourself...

Its nice to meet up, but i wont be around.

agree with you bro. after what i had encounter last week, i don't want to do merry-go-round with security people anymore. <_>

Edited by Victor A.

what happened victor?

long story cut short.. :pardon: avoid detection by security personnel when spotting or else spotting session will be very short. :nea:

Will do my Deepavali day spotting @ EHAM, if you don't mind: hardly any security (issues) here :pardon:

Sign in to follow this