MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Leo

Job Vacancy

Look at what I have found on my job street account.

PRICING ANALYST

(Selangor)

Responsibilities:

• Responsible for developing strategies to improve international revenue through enhancements of MH fare product offerings, distribution approach and other related process enhancement.
  • Responsible for constant review of published, unpublished, incentive and e-commerce industry practices to coordinate process, policy and product changes.
  • Conducts large-scale, product type review of fare restructuring and distribution trends to ensure revenue optimality.
  • Track and report on all online pricing and inventory activities on a day-to-day basis.
  • Develop revenue strategies for all accounts and serve as the day-to-day revenue Management contact for the other MAS departments and stations.

Requirements:

• Degree in quantitative discipline such as Finance, Economics, Science or any related field
  • Good communications skill
  • Malaysian citizen, between 24-30 years
  • Ability to work as a team
  • Ability to think, plan and execute work independently
  • Candidate must be resourceful, have initiative and meticulous, pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills and dynamic
  • Well versed in MS Office applications, specifically MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
  • Must have a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
  • Must have good written skills in both English and Bahasa Melayu
  • Mature disposition with the ability to work independently and possess strong leadership qualities
  • Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply

If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative, and knowledge are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at Malaysia Airlines.

For those who want to joint Malaysia Airlines, this is your chance.

Adrian M I been hear that you are searching for airline job. Quickly take this oportunity. :clapping:

[*]Malaysian citizen, between 24-30 years

This is what I used to do before....adui: not qualified, lor, as citizen of another country and way over the age-limit... :pardon: