MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nabiel Haniff

Pilot...Pilots...

Aisey if i'm on the commander of the flight then can loh .. but I'm on leave lahh .. sorry har ! :pardon:

Captain ar, next time when I am on your flight, please let me touch the controls. I don't mind be your first officer as well. I can do the call for Vspeed, positive climb, and flaps retraction too.

can ar ?? can ar ???

Please Please please please please please

Back to topic

All the best to you Nabiel :) I trust that if you ask politely, I don't think it is a problem for you to enter.

Aisey if i'm on the commander of the flight then can loh .. but I'm on leave lahh .. sorry har ! :pardon:

capt gavin, we never had a chance to fly together yet hor :pardon: cant wait for our daily flight together mext month :rofl:

hey LeeChie...make sure u dont snap snap har..later capt gavin offload you..NO SECTOR for you... not even the shortest kch-sbw :rofl:

thanks for everythings..

ill try my best and ask them politely and with a big smile :D :yahoo:

if i can enter the flight deck,i will take a picture and show it MW ok..

Nabiel, juz enter the cockpit lar, after the flight, normally they will open the door.

Almost every flight i've fly, i'll get myself to enter the cockpit after docking at gate.

Both flight crew will welcome you, and greet u politely.

I've been inside MH's 777 cockpit twice...

and be sure, u are the last pax onboard..

Edited by Mohd Idham

Nabiel, juz enter the cockpit lar, after the flight, normally they will open the door.

Almost every flight i've fly, i'll get myself to enter the cockpit after docking at gate.

Both flight crew will welcome you, and greet u politely.

I've been inside MH's 777 cockpit twice...

and be sure, u are the last pax onboard..

sekarang ni saya rasa...

write a note and kasi kat diaorang time in flight...

ok x cadangan tu?

which one better?be a last pax on give a note inflight?

capt gavin, we never had a chance to fly together yet hor :pardon: cant wait for our daily flight together mext month :rofl:

Ian..next time can speed up on Alpha ah....

taking own sweet time apa la lu... :rofl:

hai ya...rush rush rush for wat? capt gavin say slow and steady mar..if delay then delay lar...relax lar bro :rofl:

delay....not in EK mgmt dictionary man...

btw...just now you 'quacked' on DEP freq. ah?

Yes Ian , looking forward to it , please don't let me see any annunciation that are along the lines of 'A+FLOOR' ok?

Captain Gavin, I am running out of recency leh. Can I take one handling flying sector of you? Hehehe.....

My friend , long time no hear ! sure thing bro , next week I got " KUL SBW KUL KUA KUL PEN KUL " , you can hop on if you like

My fleet got all the young young hot hot ah moi's .. I'm sure you'll have fun with your camera , use your imagination .

delay....not in EK mgmt dictionary man...

btw...just now you 'quacked' on DEP freq. ah?

Imran ,

high speed taxi is not preferable , the other day had ' brake temp ' warning for high speed taxi and alot of braking .

You know lah KUL , all these ' via route MS , MW , SW , SN ' give headache only lah .. Haisey

Yeah, after 9/11 no more chances to have a visit a cockpit during the flight

Before that, I managed to have jump seat with 777 and 737

Cause the pilot is my UNCLE heheh

Now he with Etihad, no more chance

Imran ,

high speed taxi is not preferable , the other day had ' brake temp ' warning for high speed taxi and alot of braking .

You know lah KUL , all these ' via route MS , MW , SW , SN ' give headache only lah .. Haisey

Fuyoh...until you kena 'brake temp' warning ah? F1 circuit is on the OTHER side bro...

Crap...DXB-SVO-AUH-DXB in 2 hours...when you coming for interview?

Capt. Gavin, when u coomand the A330 into BKI??? <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl.gif" alt=":rofl:">

Hai ya! brake temp high use brake fan lo...very powDerful ma :rofl:

otherwise ECAM ACTION COMPLETED :lol:

delayed the landing gears retract lor...

Edited by Samuel Chy

Wonder do AK pilot gets food during flight or not. For longer flight say to MCM , halfway sure hungry lah. Or pilots have to eat kao kao first before flight

Wah...have too tapao one ar...any discount if they (the pilot) want to but their food on baord?? 50% off for Pak Nasir's Nasi Lemak maybe..... :pardon: I thought they at least can get some complementary refreshments....hehehe....the cabin crews also have to bring their own food????..... :rolleyes:

Wah...have too tapao one ar...any discount if they (the pilot) want to but their food on baord?? 50% off for Pak Nasir's Nasi Lemak maybe..... :pardon: I thought they at least can get some complementary refreshments....hehehe....the cabin crews also have to bring their own food????..... :rolleyes:

Yup tapau. anything on board we purchase FULL price. only thing free is Sky Juice and cutlery set.

Long flights to MFM typically i have burger king in my nav bag. (from Taipan BK store), chocolate ( from 7-11) sandwich (home made) also we get RM5 bucks value from Air Asia cafeteria. u can get nasi campur, drinks, fruits, mee kari, spaghetti etc. anything over rm5 bucks we top up.

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this