MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nabiel Haniff

Pilot...Pilots...

hi...

if u are AK capt or first officer...

or whatever carrier in AK...leave the comment here ok....

i have a question to ask..

thanks!

hi...

if u are AK capt or first officer...

or whatever carrier in AK...leave the comment here ok....

i have a question to ask..

thanks!

Nabil,

just ask la.. why wait for the pilot to leave a comment.. haiya....... :pardon:

Yes , just ask the question

I am an Air Asia First Officer in 320 fleet ... :)

Bro...that KCH sector was a killer man...remember the TCAS?

feck...tmrw...KUL-SBW-KUL...

Aiseh... :pardon:

hehe..

thanks ya..

wanna to ask u all..

i will fly to KL on 28/11 from KBR...

so,i want to request to enter the flight deck.....

hehe...

so if u have a friends or yourself fly from kbr on that day...

its easy to me to enter the cockpit.....

hehehhee.......

;) :D

its easy to me to enter the cockpit.....

hehehhee.......

;) :D

I'll stay away from Petronas Twin Tower on that date.... heheheh

I'll stay away from Petronas Twin Tower on that date.... heheheh

hahaha.. good one capt... :good:

Nabiel,

Write a short note, explaining who you are and that you want to visit the flightdeck. Then pass it to to the leading cabin crew while boarding, ask him / her to pass it to the captain. Good chance the captain will allow a flight deck visit after flight, during disembarking. Remember that flight deck visit during flight is no longer allowed, at least by MH, not so sure about AK.

As for the forum:

1. Ask your question clearly, the first time around. Don't be hesistant or ambigiuos.

2. No SMS language, please. Not in MW.

Nabiel,

Write a short note, explaining who you are and that you want to visit the flightdeck. Then pass it to to the leading cabin crew while boarding, ask him / her to pass it to the captain. Good chance the captain will allow a flight deck visit after flight, during disembarking. Remember that flight deck visit during flight is no longer allowed, at least by MH, not so sure about AK.

As for the forum:

1. Ask your question clearly, the first time around. Don't be hesistant or ambigiuos.

2. No SMS language, please. Not in MW.

okay....

thanks...

I manage to enter AK's A320 cockpit after the plane dock at the gate last month.

I flew on 9Y-AFB , the captain of the flight is Cpt. Gregory Tan , he is kind to allow me to enter. I manage to snap some photos of the cockpit.

I flew on 9Y-AFB , the captain of the flight is Cpt. Gregory Tan , he is kind to allow me to enter. I manage to snap some photos of the cockpit.

Pretty sure u flew on 9M-AFB instead of 9Y-. 9Y- would have been some African registered a/c I think.

Pretty sure u flew on 9M-AFB instead of 9Y-. 9Y- would have been some African registered a/c I think.

Sorry ... 9M ...

somehow .. My mindset was on 9Y pulak :help:

Please forgive for the typo or u can consider is my fault also la

I manage to enter AK's A320 cockpit after the plane dock at the gate last month.

you are lucky..

hehe..

i will share the photoshot if i can enter the cockpit..

hehe

anyone of you ever have a jumpseat?

lol....wish so much to have a captain that trusted me..haha..

i have some MAS trainee friends but wait till they become captain?? Haiz...long way to go!!

Please forgive for the typo or u can consider is my fault also la

Hey Wilson, don't worry man.... just trying to let you know thats all. Not the matter of life and dealth! ;)

Aisey if i'm on the commander of the flight then can loh .. but I'm on leave lahh .. sorry har ! :pardon:

huh...

ok..

but if u have friends who handle the flight on that day tell them lol..

huhu

Aisey if i'm on the commander of the flight then can loh .. but I'm on leave lahh .. sorry har ! :pardon:

LOL LOL :rofl: :rofl:

After flight, a visit should be possible subject to captain's consent. It is even better if the cockpit door is already opened and captain is looking a bit relaxed. But keep in mind that the plane will be on a very short turnaround so take photos quickly before the next batch of passengers get on board, especially the early birds "Express Boarders". At some stations, they would be walking to the aircraft already the moment the last passenger from the previous flight enters the terminal building.

Edited by Rozhan

After flight, a visit should be possible subject to captain's consent. It is even better if the cockpit door is already opened and captain is looking a bit relaxed. But keep in mind that the plane will be on a very short turnaround so take photos quickly before the next batch of passengers get on board, especially the early birds "Express Boarders". At some stations, they would be walking to the aircraft already the moment the last passenger from the previous flight enters the terminal building.

I experienced exactly that! TWU-KUL. The flight came in 1 hours late, we went onboard through the door at the back of the aircraft while passengers are disembarking from the front door.

Nabiel,

It would not be a problem i guess as i've too went into the cockpit of AK's A320 but AFTER LANDING! Just ask nicely the FA she'll most probably oblige. As far i've seen me, Loh Wilson and even Ibrahim had successfully made a visit after landing.

Good luck!!

Sign in to follow this