IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

The BAe-146 was missing from T2.

i don't think it was code share flight. OZ758 depart at 0005, KE674 depart at 0030 and MH064 depart at 0050. and for MH8020 depart at 0010.

and under normal circumstances, MH064 will opts by A330.

This is the schedule of the 3 airlines to ICN:

KE674/MH9074 2, 3, 6, 7 BKI-ICN ETD 0030 ETA 0630 B738 OPERATE BY KE (C/S WITH MH)

MH064/KE5676 3, 7 BKI-ICN ETD 0050 ETA 0650 A330 OPERATE BY MH (C/S WITH KE)

OZ758/UA4676 1, 3, 4, 7 BKI-ICN ETD 0005 ETA 0610 A321 OPERATE BY OZ (C/S WITH UA)

Hope this info help.

Edited by Yoong

OZ758/UA4676 1, 3, 4, 7 BKI-ICN ETD 0005 ETA 0610 A321 OPERATE BY OZ (C/S WITH UA)

When did OZ reduce the flight into BKI from once daily back to only 4x weekly ? Overcapacity i guess ?

This is the schedule of the 3 airlines to ICN:

KE674/MH9074 2, 3, 6, 7 BKI-ICN ETD 0030 ETA 0630 B738 OPERATE BY KE (C/S WITH MH)

MH064/KE5676 3, 7 BKI-ICN ETD 0050 ETA 0650 A330 OPERATE BY MH (C/S WITH KE)

Hope this info help.

So back to the day concerned it should be MH9074, code-share with KE using the B738.

Already start missing BKI...Will be back in January...Hope all the projects will near their completion...What's up with the parallel taxiway???any updates???Taiko BKI????heheh...

Project near completion means we'll probably have to find another place to spot. :( Currently the best place to spot is still the construction site opposite T1 where the runway extension is underway.

On the other hand, we might be in for some exciting traffic just before/during CNY. I inquired about a charter trip today to Shanghai and was told it's a direct flight from BKI on Shanghai Airlines. :o

Edited by waiping

A few special liveried AK birds was in town at the same time today, i.e. Bank Rakyat, VMY2007, etc

Anyone caught them?

Also I was told there is a signboard at the T1 departure level near check-in island 'D' about a 'Haj Special Sending Off Ceremony' some time in Nov to be officiated by the TYT. Dates are written according to Hijrah calendar format (not in gregorian format), go check it out.... So I guess there will be Haj charter flights ex-BKI.

:drinks:

A few special liveried AK birds was in town at the same time today, i.e. Bank Rakyat, VMY2007, etc

Anyone caught them?

Also I was told there is a signboard at the T1 departure level near check-in island 'D' about a 'Haj Special Sending Off Ceremony' some time in Nov to be officiated by the TYT. Dates are written according to Hijrah calendar format (not in gregorian format), go check it out.... So I guess there will be Haj charter flights ex-BKI.

:drinks:

i think AHO also in town. last two days, we spotted AHO and AFP also night stop in town. btw, regarding the Haj flight, it had been started since last week, or two. but until now still have no further updates. :cray:

Darn it! I was nearby from 1500 - 1645 but nothing out of the ordinary showed up. Just some normal traffic. MH2616 was late, though I think.

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

Heavy downpour almost immediately after the A330 took off.

On the other hand, we might be in for some exciting traffic just before/during CNY. I inquired about a charter trip today to Shanghai and was told it's a direct flight from BKI on Shanghai Airlines. :o

Very likely no need to wait till CNY - the China charters are probably already in progress, caters to the year end school holidays

If diligent enough, wait at airport at night :)

Another way may be to look up newspaper ads for holiday tours to China for Nov/Dec

Easiest way would be if Yoong can oblige us with the relevant details here !! :good:

Very likely no need to wait till CNY - the China charters are probably already in progress, caters to the year end school holidays

If diligent enough, wait at airport at night :)

Another way may be to look up newspaper ads for holiday tours to China for Nov/Dec

Easiest way would be if Yoong can oblige us with the relevant details here !! :good:

Night time spotting a bit tough as the usual spotting location are unsafe at night. :(

DSC00496.jpg

spotting AK while MH otw to KKIA.

DSC00498.jpg

KKIA

Hey, anyone caught the inaugural flight of SEAIR (DG) from/to Puerto Princesa/Palawan today?

Wow, so nice weather :)

A hit or miss thing. Sometimes good sometimes heavy rain. :(

Philippines' Seair starts flight

By Jaswinder Kaur

2008/11/29

KOTA KINABALU: Sabah's efforts to draw tourists to its shores, in particular its nature destinations, are on track judging from the interest shown by the South East Asian Airlines (Seair) of the Philippines, which flew into the city for the first time yesterday. The airline has introduced weekly flights between here and Puerto Princesa in Palawan, giving tourists from both countries a chance to visit new destinations and providing travellers the opportunity to plan onward journeys.

Seair is using a 32-seater Dornier 328 aircraft for the flight, which takes one hour and five minutes. Travellers from here can also opt to continue flying from Puerto Princesa to Boracay, a popular island in the Philippines.

Seair president Avelino L. Zapanta said the airline, set up 13 years ago, had plans to increase the frequency of Kota Kinabalu-Puerto Princesa flights to twice weekly from January.

"The idea is to bring people from Palawan. It is closer for them to fly to Kota Kinabalu than to Manila."

"The other issue we have looked at is providing air service for Filipinos working in Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei," Zapanta said at the Kota Kinabalu International Airport Terminal Two, near here.

Zapanta who arrived on the first flight, was greeted by Sabah Tourism Board chairman Tengku Datuk Zainal Adlin and Malaysia Airports Berhad managing director Datuk Seri Bashir Ahmad.

Seair commercial affairs vice-president Patrick Tan said the airline had always pioneered new and exciting destinations to spur development in tourism, and the new route was positive for the Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines-East Asean Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA).

"The target market for Kota Kinabalu include tourists who are looking for onward destinations from Sabah."

Fares available on www.flyseair.com start from as low as 2,660 pesos (RM197) for a one-way trip, inclusive of taxes.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Sat...2415010/Article

Anyone going to catch the inaugural Jetstar flight to BKI tomorrow 02Dec? STA: 1540

Wanted to catch Tiger Airways today but didn't show up according to ETA at Flightstats.com. :( Anyone have a better website to check flight schedule for BKI?

Accroding to KKIA T1 - Arrival information tv screen:

3K 525 Jetstar STA 1540 hrs // Gate A2 From Singapore.

Happy Spoting!!

Wanted to catch Tiger Airways today but didn't show up according to ETA at Flightstats.com. :(

I'm under impression the Tiger is only coming round in March ?

Should be Jetstar instead, and just about touching down now too !

I was at the carpark in front of Bay A2.

It was an awesome sight! With Jetstar's silver color fuselage, waterspray, and the sunlight bouncing off it..

BUT as I started to point my 'bazooka' I was stopped by the police.... threatened to confisticate my camera... arguing & threatening me 'undang-undang' blah blah blah.... ###%$##@!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

In the end... I got nothing :cray:

I was at the carpark in front of Bay A2.

It was an awesome sight! With Jetstar's silver color fuselage, waterspray, and the sunlight bouncing off it..

BUT as I started to point my 'bazooka' I was stopped by the police.... threatened to confisticate my camera... arguing & threatening me 'undang-undang' blah blah blah.... ###%$##@!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

In the end... I got nothing :cray:

You are inside the compound? Don't think they have the authority to do so, right?

You are inside the compound? Don't think they have the authority to do so, right?

That's why I argued 'undang-undang' with them. In the end I'm only 'one person' vs a bunch of them. They were more fierce, they have guns, handcuffs, etc.... and I'm only a gentlemen. So... in the end... forget it <_>