MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

2476878099_20448d6288_o.jpg

I love this shot ... Heliconian skies..

..... I need to do some research before posting.

Heck no ! Post first - otherwise we'll be missing the good things straight off the memory card scenario ! :D

thanks a lot... :drinks: you are so lucky that can catch the Global Express... :clapping: trying your new toys? and from my observation, Lily should be one of the bus to based in BKI. saw she depart twice today, 7.20am and just now 5.00pm.

thanks a lot... :drinks: you are so lucky that can catch the Global Express... :clapping: trying your new toys? and from my observation, Lily should be one of the bus to based in BKI. saw she depart twice today, 7.20am and just now 5.00pm.

Sam

Yes, I got my new Canon lens 70-300mm last Monday and tried it out the next day.

Till now I am still trying to get the feel of it.

Will try some close-up shots for future assignments.

As Ignatius mentioned earlier, this extra 100mm makes not much difference.

Moer,

Not "hardcore". Just practicing. I may have the QUANTITY but definitely not the QUALITY.

Sam,Ignatius, BC Tam, Desmond C

Appreciate your kind comments. Hope to produce better results as I go along.

LeeJH

2476878099_20448d6288_o.jpg

Wah :blink: A DCA Learjet Calibrator at BKI

I've seen her at the tarmac of SBW on May 8th.Here's the photo:

DSCN1796.jpg

My turn.

Since Sam's got himself of the Bigma, my shots are getting worse and worse. Not that they have been that good to begin with... hahahahah. But anyway since the spirit that's important, ok lah, I snap, snap anyway.

20080510-jyaphxg1xaiycmwbifm3tf9efx.jpg

Taxi for Rwy 02 take-off.

20080510-fg9cuegbkdsg4fug8nsp619xpc.jpg

20080510-pwkg8i1p6ie2rqwad1ewp832sx.jpg

Flying pondok. But this time I'm calling it flying coffin as a tribute to the stories I heard in school. Keranda terbang from the academic block. Hahahha

And lastly here's for Adrian and Pieter.

20080510-mqir8iwegb4b5igbrjc35punn6.jpg

The ever beautiful Dutch Lady.

Then spotting session was shortlived.

20080510-pibnmq5y2c3qhx2fkcip8yy8f6.jpg

Awan jahat closing in from the South China Sea. We didn't have the harimau Paddle Pop to save us from awan jahat, so we ran to the car.

That's all.

Yes, I got my new Canon lens 70-300mm last Monday and tried it out the next day.

Till now I am still trying to get the feel of it.

Will try some close-up shots for future assignments.

Congrats ... Hehe ... Did you just got yourself the Canon EF 70-300mm F4-5.6 IS USM?

I'm using one too as well as another MWings member - Chaity. IS is awesome!

IMO, it is sharpest at 200mm + F8. Any mm beyond 200mm, image will appear soft.

Thanks for sharing all the BKI photos here.

Thanks Ewan!! Love My Girly Girl.

Waa...Superb shots by BKI spotters!! :clapping: :clapping:

Wondering..whose Dauphin is this?

2476877137_9bf2cf54e6_o.jpg

"Flying Coffin", just thinking of bring back the old story this afternoon. :lol: :p still remember that year 2003, around August to October, someone report that he/she spot a flying coffin, if not mistaken is saw it from the CCTV monitor. few weeks/days later, they identified that the so-called flying coffin actually is a small aircraft. :blink: anyone got the more detail report on this news? or anyone still remember this?

Lee,

Good to see you're so thrilled about the Fokker F28...it's really her Canadian sister :lol:

Mike-Mike-Charlie is in a bad need of a wash or new paint... :blink:

Ewan,

Doesn't Golf-Golf really look graceful this way ? :pardon:

Wow, some really big changes goin' on at BKI airport now...these spotting places still available in about 4-5 weeks from now ? :huh:

ATTN BKI SPOTTERS:

At 1530 (or there abouts) today Gulfstream 550 B-KGV will be leaving enroute, Singapore.

Anything for Kch Intl Gibby? :p

"Flying Coffin", just thinking of bring back the old story this afternoon. :lol: :p still remember that year 2003, around August to October, someone report that he/she spot a flying coffin, if not mistaken is saw it from the CCTV monitor. few weeks/days later, they identified that the so-called flying coffin actually is a small aircraft. :blink: anyone got the more detail report on this news? or anyone still remember this?

The RMAF Nuri was given the flying coffin nickname last time. And they fly them to rescue other people! :o

Edited by waiping

ATTN BKI SPOTTERS:

At 1530 (or there abouts) today Gulfstream 550 B-KGV will be leaving enroute, Singapore.

thanks for the information. luckily we go spotting just now. :p but delay lar. if not mistaken around 4.30pm. any further information of she? she is from China land rite?

thanks for the information. luckily we go spotting just now. :p but delay lar. if not mistaken around 4.30pm. any further information of she? she is from China land rite?

from the rego. it should be coming from hkg

Yup, belongs to Shangri-La, A hotel/resort chain based in the wonderful city of Hong Kong. (however their first hotel was in Singapore)

Hrmm..if its Shangri-La from HK, it might be Robert Kuok's a/c ?

Edited by MIR

Around 12:20pm today and viewed from Lintas/Bukit Padang junction here in KK, a MH 734 (being presumptious here, how can anyone be sure from that distance ! :) ) seemed to be rocketting up skyward at a steeper than norm angle, runway 20 departure I conclude from orientation. Anything happened or anyone saw it too ?

Thanks in advance :)

Wow, very nice and clear photo. Thanx for sharing with us on the close up photo shooting on construction work at KKIA T1.

Around 12:20pm today and viewed from Lintas/Bukit Padang junction here in KK, a MH 734 (being presumptious here, how can anyone be sure from that distance ! :) ) seemed to be rocketting up skyward at a steeper than norm angle, runway 20 departure I conclude from orientation. Anything happened or anyone saw it too ?

Thanks in advance :)

Since it's MH. Maybe MH69 to KL?? Check http://www.flightstats.com

Wow, like rocket up to the sky? How many degree angle??

Edited by Desmond C

Since it's MH. Maybe MH69 to KL?? Check http://www.flightstats.com

Wow, like rocket up to the sky? How many degree angle??

rocket normally only 90o rite? :rofl: from the base. :D

here is she, B-KGV

DSC_5051-700.jpg

edit: wonder why she activate the reverse-thrust even when she is taxiing. her style? and she is back-tracking for rwy20 departure after come out from T2

nice winglet

DSC_5056-700.jpg

special rim

DSC_5066-700.jpg

btw, something unusual for today, almost whole day also rwy20 active. anyone got the NOTAM?

she again.

DSC_5184-700.jpg

when having lunch with Kenenth, and later join by Waiping and his wife (ya, nice to meet you), i got this few shots.

for Pieter, Sneeze and Ewan. :D

DSC_4824-700.jpg

for this office user.

DSC_4879-700.jpg

:drinks:

Edited by Samuel Chy

when having lunch with Kenenth, and later join by Waiping and his wife (ya, nice to meet you), i got this few shots.

for Pieter, Sneeze and Ewan. :D

:drinks:

I will think about a trip to KK next year