MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

Then, after substract. They have no profit but lost only. Around 35 pax? They should use 319 then.

Well we cannot actually say whether or not they are making profit on that flight or not. Remember there must be some reason why they're sending their 767. And maybe that their inbound passenger was so much that it could cover? Just in my point of view though. Hehe...

And maybe that their inbound passenger was so much that it could cover?

You're right there, Chan, or could it be a cargo reason ? :huh:

You're right there, Chan, or could it be a cargo reason ? :huh:

Talking about cargo, I think it's quite good. Last time I board a a/c next to their 767, and those ramp guys are just so busy uploading the cargo, so many to upload! Well this might be that particular flight only though...

jelly fish

DSC_3692-700.jpg

:drinks:

Sam, you overshot your mm!!!!! <_>

accidentally. :D

Hehehehe.... penalty u later!!! :p

DSC_3709-700.jpg

Sam,

Is that Muzium Sabah in the background ? :huh:

today only manage to take 1 hour of break, just enough time for me to catch the departure of the first and arrival of the second aircraft. and fortunately both flights also no delay. the second aircraft even arrive earlier. but i missed MH80, sorry Isaac. :sorry:

HL 7485, the second 744 of the day, as KE9645. 20 minutes ahead schedule. luckily go earlier. :p

DSC_3856-700.jpg

close up

DSC_3863-700.jpg

when the second 744 approaching, the first contact ground for clearance to Icheon at FL280 with P.O.B. 353 as KE9646.

DSC_3870-700.jpg

DSC_3876-700.jpg

cheers. :drinks:

last Monday i failed to take picture of the Korean because of left something which very important at home. only realize when i reach there. too late. :angry: :cray:

today, i bring the complete set of equipment, but wrong setting, higher ISO which caused noisy pix. :angry:

last Monday i failed to take picture of the Korean because of left something which very important at home.

Maybe you should have a few backup pieces of "that thing". They are quite cheap nowadays.

Anyway nice photos of the Koreans Sam.

Sam , 320mm ? new lens ah ? haha

Gav, you can see the different in his picture.. still beyond the lens limit. hehehehe :diablo: That's why sam is our TAIKOR!!! :db:

but i missed MH80, sorry Isaac. :sorry:

That's ok. My plane landed at 11.50am :angry: There were eight people who have serious time punctuality issue who just happened to be on the same flight as me. Too bad :angry:

I just came from from KUL this morning. I was on MH080 and the flight was scheduled to leave at 9.00am. Boarding call was made exactly at 8.30am, so i thought there won't be any delay and i should be able to catch both of the KE 744 today at BKI. But some people just have a serious time punctuality issue and MAS sometimes is OVER nice that they are willing to wait for those idiots. The captain came on PA at 9.10am. He told us there were still EIGHT missing passengers and these EIGHT passengers are stuck somewhere inside KLIA. Some people said they couldn't locate Gate H2 while some said they are stuck at the immigration counter. Anyways, these EIGHT people finally showed up around 9.25am and we left the gate at 9.30am. Our plane took off exactly at 9.40am. 40 minutes behind schedule. Many thanks to the eight lost passengers. I managed to take some pictures inflight and some inside KKIA.

dsc00635kz3.jpg

dsc00636lj0.jpg

dsc00637jz0.jpg

dsc00638ok6.jpg

dsc00639sl2.jpg

dsc00644yc9.jpg

Imageshack is very slow now. So i'll upload the rest next time.

Interesting thing to notice, both KE 744 landed @ RW20 while the rest @ 02

1st 744 parked @ bay A3, while the 2nd one @ A5

Here're some shots of the 1st 744 during pushback. Enjoy! :drinks:

KE744a.jpg

KE744b.jpg

KE744c.jpg

KE744d.jpg

Andi, it was quite normal that wide-bodies land from Rwy 20 instead of 02. got longer runway if from 20. but anyway, sometime they still land from 02, maybe only when low load. :pardon: and may i know how you get those Ramp shots? you got friend work in apron? so good lar... :clapping: :clapping: and thanks a lot for sharing, Andi and Isaac.

From r/w 02, need to backtrack+taxi. From 20, terus sampai terminal 1:pardon:

nope. as mentioned, if land from 20 will have longer runway to stop. 02 shorter than 20. besides, since the flight is come from north, normally the pilot will try request for 20 land for their convenience. eg, flights from HK, Taipei, KaoShiong, Japang etc...

anwyay, thanks for the comments. :drinks:

Meor, shh.......