MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

nice catch Sam :)

Is't Lembaga Tabung Haji and Malaysia Airports logo? :lol:

Yup, you are right :clapping:

If everything is still on schedule as per previous press reports, the new gates will be operational by the day after tomorrow (09 Jan)

Looks like published schedule has been missed, existing gates 1 to 5 still being used as at 5pm today. New gates appear unoccupied

Meor, at last i got the green light from you. long wait.... :D For Firdaus. :p DSC_9576.jpgenjoy. :)
wakakakakaka... :rofl: this is a good one!!excellent approach shots Sam...

BKI will be getting it's first A320 in the hub on the 20th. there should be a big ceremony for that. if i'm not wrong, AHG which is painted in the new corporate logo will be there serving macau, kl, kuching. go gun it down guys!

BKI will be getting it's first A320 in the hub on the 20th. there should be a big ceremony for that. if i'm not wrong, AHG which is painted in the new corporate logo will be there serving macau, kl, kuching. go gun it down guys!

thanks a lot for the informaiton.... will try my best to make a trip there. hehe...

btw Tim, are you sure you din quote the wrong pix? :rofl:

Found this while doing some backup of some previous stuff.

SIAA310-300.jpg

Airbus A310-300 rego 9V-STT at BKI's Gate 1 circa February 2001. Taken with my first digital camera.

Found this while doing some backup of some previous stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/bor...SIAA310-300.jpg

Airbus A310-300 rego 9V-STT at BKI's Gate 1 circa February 2001. Taken with my first digital camera.

SV, you caught ufo in the background... :rofl:

Sam, i'm a Red Devil !!! ohhhh... how i love that Kop in the rubbish pix!! wakakakaka no offence Kop fans out there... :rofl:nice catch there Choong...

Looks like altered images.... wow.. lots of UFO

W E L C O M E, in Bki.. spotting King is Taiko Sam, with his fellow darkside spottroopers Meor, Ewan, Adrian,... and a few others... don't be shy to post up here,.... if taiko shoot something rare, dont forget to curse hehehehe :p

W E L C O M E, in Bki.. spotting King is Taiko Sam, with his fellow darkside spottroopers Meor, Ewan, Adrian,... and a few others... don't be shy to post up here,.... if taiko shoot something rare, dont forget to curse hehehehe :p

Cool.. :drinks:

It is call light reflection from inside the terminal... are you DEATHZONE? Should I Call you Mr Death or MR. KAWASAN MATI? i dont think you read the rules before signing to MWINGS. :angry:

What Meor is trying to tell you is in Mwings, we all use our real names... no nicknames, callsigns, deadsigns , lifesigns, whatsoever, just pm Gavin for the name change, he'll be too glad to help you out on the matter... enjoy your days ahead in Mwings... :clapping:

Edited by Ignatius

double bogey... :p

You Potatoshoped it rite Sam???? It's not parrallel with the top handle :p

What Meor is trying to tell you is in Mwings, we all use our real names... no nicknames, callsigns, deadsigns , lifesigns, whatsoever, just pm Gavin for the name change, he'll be too glad to help you out on the matter... enjoy your days ahead in Mwings... :clapping:

Yup i understand, i already pm Gavin my real name. Anyway my real name is TeoSoonKiat@SKTEO. :)

Is this ufo?

ufobl1.jpg

No. It's a Dragonair (nowadays part of the Swire group) A320, can't make out the regn clearly though

Visits BKI on daily basis now, which is a darn sight more frequent than UFO's (as we know it)

BTW, anyone has any idea what those dark coloured rings at top right of picture are ?! :p