MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Meor

BKI Spotting V2

Waaah~!!! Nice catch of Romeo Delta... even hard to see it in KUL...

Btw. apasal gamboo gelap jaaa~???

Waaah~!!! Nice catch of Romeo Delta... even hard to see it in KUL...

Btw. apasal gamboo gelap jaaa~???

i saw it when my last visit kat KLIA. jkjk... my kambing sick... :(

Wah... Romeo Delta !!!!! Never had her in my Database even!!!! <_ nice catch taiko sam.... meor... all the very best in spotting this fresh year of>

wah Sam, so fast posted the BlueBoy's visit to kk ar? KK's streamyx i thot should be abit slow? hahaha... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

my boarding pass... as i was walking from outside the terminal heading to departure hall at the escalator, i saw something fishy in BLUE thru the window of the upper glass panel of the arrival hall A...

image027xf2.jpg

and i was speechless!!! and almost in tear!! :yahoo: image002jg9.jpg

image013qh2.jpg

image021td4.jpg

can see the reflection on the terminal ar? hehehe...

image028tj4.jpg

image030rk2.jpg

image033os8.jpg

image037kc4.jpg

...the end of a great start of 2008. never been better...

sorry for the big n crappy pics taken with my phone. Tried to resize before upload but it looked even crappier.

Hey Sam, remember i said that i flew twice in MRL on MH051? i think Santa heard me... hehehe

Cheers everyone and have a great year ahead...

Edited by N.S. Tim

Nice pic there Tim. :good:

I think i've recorded a video of your plane landed on 32L on that day,i think around 6:58PM if i not mistaken. :)

Edited by A.Faizal.A

Faizal, yup... landing sharply on 7pm...

very very very lucky indeed, Desmond... somemore on a cheap fare!! :drinks:

Mod, please delete post #340. Sorry for the double post.

Edited by N.S. Tim

glad to hear that you are one of the lucky passenger... :good: :drinks: and thanks a lot for sharing with us... :)

btw, the niner mike mike romeo lima still the frequent visitor of BKI. :angry:

My Budget not so high end leh ..

B & B also can .. As long got ' air con ' and not a ' fishy ' place :)

at KCH only 40+ for a air-condition room, newly renovate lagi. :good: and lest than 5 minutes walk from the 'pasar'. :p dunno how about KK one. :D

Waaahhhh spotting spree for Taiko Sam before the school starts again... :p Nice shots bro.... weather isn't that good again??? How's you and your scanner ??? I hope you start to understand what they are talking about.... , it takes time bro... like me last time :good:

Waaahhhh spotting spree for Taiko Sam before the school starts again... :p Nice shots bro.... weather isn't that good again??? How's you and your scanner ??? I hope you start to understand what they are talking about.... , it takes time bro... like me last time :good:

only can understand half half... :( back to school... haiz... :(

wah wah wah ..everyday spotting heh sam and desmond?? siok ler ....next week i go back all school start ady <_ ...>

BKI turns...

20++ minutes ahead schedule. ETA should be 0825...

DSC_9405.jpg

DSC_9409.jpg

can Meor and i spotting at the place where that two guy standing at? :pardon:

DSC_9416.jpg

*sorry for the very soft and out-of-focus shots. wondering what happen to my cam. :(

Edited by Samuel Chy

Louis, this one is the first flight. and the Tuesday one is the second flight. btw, i'm still not sure that can make a trip there or not. :( :sorry:

Firdaus, nevermind. :) next Tuesday still got another flight.

Tim, as per mentioned by Desmond. btw, March you will be in town right? lets hang out. hehe... :D

lets wait for the next installment by Meor.

Louis, this one is the first flight. and the Tuesday one is the second flight. btw, i'm still not sure that can make a trip there or not. :( :sorry:

Firdaus, nevermind. :) next Tuesday still got another flight.

Tim, as per mentioned by Desmond. btw, March you will be in town right? lets hang out. hehe... :D

lets wait for the next installment by Meor.

haha ..me also ler ..maybe i will straight go back kudat on monday night <_ ..but nvm ....i can go kk when i free also src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_yahoo.gif" alt=":yahoo:"> ..... weekend maybe ??then u all will be free to go spotting ....

Aiyakkk.... who turn the lights off???? Nice catch there Sam,.... We got papa kilo and Papa Juliet the other day, maybe the next ones are Juliet..hopefully with the sun this time... if not Taiko sure <_ grumble hehehe>