MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Y. J. Foo

AK KUL-JHB vv. - only 1 daily flight!?!?

I am just back in JB aboard AK and I am wondering why AK has, from what I've found, only 1 daily (morning!) flight for KUL-JHB?? :blink: :blink: :blink: Maybe I am wrong, but surely this sector has a huge demand isn't it?? :help: :help: :help:

If there's huge demand they would have add frequency and definitely won't settle for 1 flight per day. If my memory served me right they used to operate 2 flights per day but obviously right now the afternoon flight been cut.

I guess people driving to LCCT from Kuala Lumpur have gained enough momentum to make it all the way to JB by the time they reach Nilai intersection... hahahah.

yes, they changed it since last year november.

ive booked a flight last year november (JHB-KUL) night flight. its in their website. i booked it online.

then one day before the flight, they sms-ed me to inform that the all night flights have been cancelled.

I used to always fly the morning flight (which was always packed) down to JB, then after a day or so in Singapore would take the night flight back (again which was always packed). Oh well, thankfully there is MAS whom operate a multi daily schedule and a very convenient 1900 departure!

Maybe JB people prefer to fly with MH. All my flight between JHB-KUL is always full...that is when I am back to malaysia that is

I'll always take the last flight JHB-KUL.

KUL-JHB I've try the one around 14:00, around 10:00 and the first flight out of KUL

Or is it because no AK? hehe

Sign in to follow this