MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

it worked at around 12am-ish then stopped working. the availability i did manage to find though was ex-KUL only and redemptions involving connections ex-KCH couldn't be found.

Halfway through - managed to find availability on a KUL-LAX.... so i clicked it an am waiting waiting waiting :( for the taxes to pop up

We are sorry,you cannot proceed. Your TransactionID may be expired :p

FAIL...... total and epic fail. At one stage, it said my name was XXXXXXXXX. Not sure if Jabatan pendaftaran negeri will allow me to change my name to that. Not even sure how to pronounce that.

Oh, my name is XXXXXXXXXXX but friends just call me X for short.

Got as far as the details passport and all page. Awaiting the next payment page. I think I'll go study for a Phd in the meantime ... Should be just about ready when i get back. Edited by Suzanne Goh

managed to enter my credit card. I'll come back to my PC in March 2019 to get my confirmation email... IF it goes through.

edit: Oh i don't believe it! Success! You just have to be patient and have something long term else to do in the meantime

..... it said my name was XXXXXXXXX. Not sure if Jabatan pendaftaran negeri will allow me to change my name to that. Not even sure how to pronounce that.

If JPN consents, you will need to change your username here as well :D

If taught/translated in BM, your new identity should read TelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelur

If JPN consents, you will need to change your username here as well :D

If taught/translated in BM, your new identity should read TelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelurTelur

Had already made up my mind to change my name to XXXXXXXX but aborted at the final moment, but only because i think a combination of X's and Z's sound better. Will see how it goes. In the mean time, i'm still Suzanne and when i do change my name, i'll be sure to let the forum mods know RIGHT away! :D

Maybe you guys should do redemptions at a more civilised time....at 1am, even websites can get cranky....

Admittedly, it works MUCH better this morning. :) Still have some redemptions to do. I aim to have a balance of precisely nothing point nothing by the end of today!

Stuck with 'error' message after keying in credit card detail (in Safari, Firefox and IE).. I just hate the bug to the nth when it doesnt work to my advantage. I will repeat here again unreservedly : MH IT needs a total reboot, fire those in charge!

where do you guys redeem the miles from ? Login through enrich.malaysiaairlines.com ?

Because when I click redeem flight , it says date is not available... even for SIN-KUL on 5 different months ! :nea:

Guest Michael

So sad this error really needs repairing.

I need some help finding the pages on Flyertalk for MAS does anybody use Flyertalk?

From the MH Rumour Department, the real truth about the very delayed World of Riches for the quarter of November 2013 to January 2014:

Promo ni actually dr 15 Nov to 15 Dec tp MH tukar ke 1 to 8 Dec. Saja dengki walaupun newsletter semua dah ready early Nov. WOR Nov-Jan lewat sbb MH terpaksa print semula, ticketing staff dpt memo pasal changes ni 2 hari sblm original promo date. Aku ada yg old version tu kalau kau nak. Taxes and surcharges pun makin mahal melampau skrg, so kena careful pilih route. Wasting money to reprint WOR. KLSentral office dah 'ter'edar yg old version tu.

Did you guys know that to claim your missing air miles is now more troublesome since they shut down the dedicated Enrich office at KL Sentral ? There isn't any Enrich dedicated counter at the renovated MAS Ticket Office and you need to take number and wait for your turn to be served with everyone else that is there to buy or change their ticket and service is painfully slow. Besides, they now need 3 working days before the missing air miles will be credited to your account :glare:

Edited by Isaac

From the MH Rumour Department, the real truth about the very delayed World of Riches for the quarter of November 2013 to January 2014:

Doesnt reveal the reason behind the change...I dont think "saja dengki" is a real-life reason..

Did you guys know that to claim your missing air miles is now more troublesome since they shut down the dedicated Enrich office at KL Sentral ? There isn't any Enrich dedicated counter at the renovated MAS Ticket Office and you need to take number and wait for your turn to be served with everyone else that is there to buy or change their ticket and service is painfully slow. Besides, they now need 3 working days before the missing air miles will be credited to your account :glare:

have you tried doing everything over the phone? Worst case is having to fax ticket stuff to them, but make sure you don't get idiots on the phone...such as "we can only credit miles (for sectors) on tickets beginning with 232..."

From a friend's experience whom submitted my retro claim miles, he said my claim will be forwarded to the Enrich office (where ever that is). Only retro claim for MH flights that the counter can process on the spot.

Doesnt reveal the reason behind the change...I dont think "saja dengki" is a real-life reason..

Ever since the controversial leakage of the new male cabin crew pictures here, my spies leave all current rumours as brief and pretty much to our imagination as possible.

have you tried doing everything over the phone? Worst case is having to fax ticket stuff to them, but make sure you don't get idiots on the phone...such as "we can only credit miles (for sectors) on tickets beginning with 232..."

No. I have not. Will try that next time but hopefully i don't have to. I went to the KL Sentral office on Friday after i got off the KLIA Express. Took the queue number and waited for 30 minutes but the the queue number only changed twice and there were still more than 20 people ahead of me. So i left. Anyway, i dropped by at the KL Sentral office again early in the morning yesterday after i finished the check-in for my flight. Good thing i was the only customer at that time and was served right away.

From a friend's experience whom submitted my retro claim miles, he said my claim will be forwarded to the Enrich office (where ever that is). Only retro claim for MH flights that the counter can process on the spot.

The missing air miles that i was trying to claim is for MAS flight, not its partner airline's. I did this once before about a year ago and the missing air miles was credited to my account right away. So i was surprised to learn that it will now take them 3 working days to process this.

Not surprisingly, need to submit online twice a retroclaim for missing miles, before it was credited. Took about 10 days to complete process, which was unexpectedly fast for MH in in my opinion. Only discovered Genius scan app recently, which was heaven sent... am a bit of an IT dinosaur

No. I have not. Will try that next time but hopefully i don't have to. I went to the KL Sentral office on Friday after i got off the KLIA Express. Took the queue number and waited for 30 minutes but the the queue number only changed twice and there were still more than 20 people ahead of me. So i left. Anyway, i dropped by at the KL Sentral office again early in the morning yesterday after i finished the check-in for my flight. Good thing i was the only customer at that time and was served right away.

NO....! Not the dreaded queue, or the telephone. Somehow I find those very stressful and should be last resort. It would be just like post office, they lump together everyone (pay various bills, JPJ matters, and buying stamps) all in one queue. Earlier I had shared here about my missing mile for LGK - KUL - BKI. Well I finally went straight to the MAS Admin building at KKIA here. They have a dedicated office (not just a counter, although the office only have 1 counter with 1 lady there). I was no. 2. She listened to my problem, check my record online, and login my missing miles for me. I got it done in less than 15mins, plus she helped me with a new member card request. Mine still the old dark blue version. :p That was on 21/11.

Ironically I received an e-mail today only about my request to claim missing miles. That request was done online on 29/10. I am not sure what is going on as my first request was misunderstood and not replied, my e-mail to socialmedia didn't work, and my second online request was responded only after I have personally visited the office.

If the queue is too long might consider trying other branches then.

Edited by Waiping

Did anyone tried MH Enrich E-shop? I tried and find out that there's a problem to make purchased online...

There's no "add to cart" button... Anyone encounter this problem?

Thank you

And where's the temptation shop in KLIA? Can i use my enrich points to make a purchased there?

Last time there were temptation shop in kl central, is the shop still there?

sorry too long time din't went to KL Central...