MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Not sure where to post this but since this is MH's product. The November Magazine issue. I thought it was supposed to be KUL - NRT - LAX?

20131105_123930_zps4816728f.jpg

Not sure where to post this but since this is MH's product. The November Magazine issue. I thought it was supposed to be KUL - NRT - LAX?

20131105_123930_zps4816728f.jpg

Since MH entered Oneworld, the articles in GPlaces REGULARLY state non-existent MH routes...such as MH serving AUH. And there are a few others which I cant recall right now but typical of MH, poor control on this one...suggests AGAIN right hand doesnt know what left hand is doing.

Hi. Need all sifus advice here.

I traveled on MH from BKI - KUL - LGK on 8/10 and return on the 10/10. My tickets were booked by my company so I didn't give them my Enrich number. So I show my Enrich card at the check-in counter. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I didn't do that during my return flight to BKI. So I tried to claim for the missing point from the system, and it didn't work possibly due to name (WAIPING instead of WAI PING).

I'd contacted Enrich on the 20/10 using the online inquiry and subsequently they have replied on the 24/10, but the reply they gave was rather vague. "The Enrich points are already your account.The reason could be the system has already captured the points into your account." So I replied instantly should I wait for the point for the return flight to be credited. Until now there has been no reply from them. :(

My point for BKI - KUL was 2130 and KUL - LGK was 596. Traveling class was "V". My last transaction registered online was dated 8/10. There is no transaction on the 10/10. Any advice is very much appreciated.

Folks, if there are 50% off Enrich redemptions coming up, will redemption rates for BNE-KUL-LHR in Business Class one-way likely be:

• 40,000 + 55,000 Miles = 95,000 (Regular, counting each leg separately)
  • 51,000 Miles (quoted via Enrich currently)
  • 47,500 Miles (if 50% off is offered from Regular rates)

What has been the lowest rates offered in the past?

Also, for the same number of miles, is it possible to fly BNE-KUL-AMS-FCO, with the last leg flown with a codeshare partner?

Folks, if there are 50% off Enrich redemptions coming up, will redemption rates for BNE-KUL-LHR in Business Class one-way likely be:

• 40,000 + 55,000 Miles = 95,000 (Regular, counting each leg separately)
  • 51,000 Miles (quoted via Enrich currently)
  • 47,500 Miles (if 50% off is offered from Regular rates)

What has been the lowest rates offered in the past?

Also, for the same number of miles, is it possible to fly BNE-KUL-AMS-FCO, with the last leg flown with a codeshare partner?

It is unlikely that business class redemptions will be at 50% off. It is also quite rare for any redemptions to be at 50% off (except for that special promotion when MH was about to join OneWorld). Only economy redemptions have discounts of up to 30%. There haven't been business class redemption discounts for quite a while now. A redemption from BNE to LHR will be 51000 miles each way but if you want a stopover, you may end up being charged 2 separate legs (BNE-KUL, KUL-LHR). Any discounts are from the regular rates and not from the 15% off for online redemptions.

Edited by Josh T

Hi. Need all sifus advice here.

Waiping, kindly refer to reply #1,218 in this thread.

Folks, What has been the lowest rates offered in the past?

Just for the record, the lowest rates offered in the past was 50% for all classes. That's when I redeemed 35,000 miles for a one way KUL-LHR in F. Trip report was posted in MW and A.Net.

So I tried to claim for the missing point from the system, and it didn't work possibly due to name (WAIPING instead of WAI PING).

The online mileage claim never worked, as far as i'm concerned. I have tried to use it a few times myself. I have therefore come to the conclusion that the online missing mileage claim section on Enrich Online is "sebagai hiasan sahaja" :lol:

"The Enrich points are already your account.The reason could be the system has already captured the points into your account."

It seems to me the staff was bored when he/she checked all the emails sent to them and did not bother to read what was written inside thoroughly.

What the hell is going on?! It's already Nov 8 and STILL no new WoR!

Hey I sent an e-mail as per advice on the 6/11 but till now no news.

Edited by Waiping

This is terrible! It had better not be more than 2 weeks late...

It's 11 Nov, where's the new WoR?!

Perhaps, just perhaps they're skipping Nov and churning out a bumper double issue in Dec ? :p

Good lord. A Nov 2013 to Jan 2014 issue being published at the end of November??? Seriously?!

Just wondering does anyone know if the MH office at KKIA handles Enrich inquiry as well?

Really, every MH office needs to be able to handle Enrich enquiries!

A possible sneak peak into this coming World of Riches:

Source: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/enrich.html

1384153824826.jpg

World of Riches

Our Nov - Jan issue rounds up an amazing year with Cash + Miles, 50% off Enrich Miles redemption and Dubai’s hidden wealth of attractions.

Browse the latest issue

Very strange... when I click on the link you provided I got directed to WOR Aug-Oct 2013!

Very strange... when I click on the link you provided I got directed to WOR Aug-Oct 2013!

Yeah, the link leads to a master pdf which hasn't been updated with the latest WoR yet. Just a sneak preview I guess.