MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Wow, just find out CX dun give points for booking on Q class tix...bummer....

CX will award 50% miles on K & M booking class & 100% miles on Y,B & H booking class for MH if I'm not wrong

Hi there, need some help here. So recently my sister just traveled from KUL to BKI earlier this month, but as I checked her Enrich acc I just realized that only 507 miles were credited for that flight, I thought for KUL-BKI/BKI-KUL sector we will able to earn at least 1014 miles, am I right? Anyone experienced this before? Thanks !

I got one sector NIL back in 2010 must be some super cheap ticket. I've been credited with several kind of miles and this is what i can say..

BKI-KUL/KUL-BKI

1521- J promo Elite miles 2.00 (Business Class Promo)

1420 - MH Flex Y Elite miles 1.00 (Expensive Economy during CNY on extra flight)

1014- MH Flex Y Elite miles 1.00

710- MH Smart Y Elite miles 1.00

507- MH Low Y Elite miles 1.00

NIL- No idea.. Elite miles 0.25

I got one sector NIL back in 2010 must be some super cheap ticket. I've been credited with several kind of miles and this is what i can say..

BKI-KUL/KUL-BKI

1521- J promo Elite miles 2.00 (Business Class Promo)

1420 - MH Flex Y Elite miles 1.00 (Expensive Economy during CNY on extra flight)

1014- MH Flex Y Elite miles 1.00

710- MH Smart Y Elite miles 1.00

507- MH Low Y Elite miles 1.00

NIL- No idea.. Elite miles 0.25

Thanks Jahur for the very detailed information (never knew about this! ) :) by the way, anyone heard that MH is currently giving out 3x Enrich miles for some domestic routes in conjunction with Malaysia day? Is it only applicable for flights traveled between 16-22 Sept '13?

by the way, anyone heard that MH is currently giving out 3x Enrich miles for some domestic routes in conjunction with Malaysia day? Is it only applicable for flights traveled between 16-22 Sept '13?

It's for domestic flight booked between 16th Sep 2013 to 22nd Sep 2013 for travel up to 31st Dec 2013.

if we book our flight in EY than upgrade to GCC using enrich miles, are we still getting the enrich points for the EY fare? anyone can advise. TQ.

Under normal circumstances yes, unless there are IRROPS and the agent re-booked you into C/D/J/Z. Enrich points are based on the cabin/booking class you purchased.

if we book our flight in EY than upgrade to GCC using enrich miles, are we still getting the enrich points for the EY fare? anyone can advise. TQ.

I got a free upgrade to Business Class in June from BKI to HKG and i just received a paper statement from MAS Enrich. I am very surprised to learn that the booking code for that particular flight is registered as J and i even got 2 Elite Sectors credited to my Enrich account. Neat! :good:

Guys.

Do i need to fill in any particular form to get the new Enrich card?

The new card will be send to you automatically without fill in any form.

I got a free upgrade to Business Class in June from BKI to HKG and i just received a paper statement from MAS Enrich. I am very surprised to learn that the booking code for that particular flight is registered as J and i even got 2 Elite Sectors credited to my Enrich account. Neat! :good:

Wow.. tat will be even great!!. anyway, thanks for your response. :-)

Under normal circumstances yes, unless there are IRROPS and the agent re-booked you into C/D/J/Z. Enrich points are based on the cabin/booking class you purchased.

Thanks Craig for the response..

Hi all,

I have tried hard but it seems to be impossible to get a competent and reliable answer from anyone at MAS, if they actually bother to reply, that is (emails are never ever answered).

there seems to be no dedicated ENRICH Hotline, all calls go to regular call-center-flight-booking-agents, and they have no clue about anything (call five times and you get five different answers/statements).

no idea how to call the ENRICH Center at KL Sentral, they are probably the only ones who know something about their program.

okay, so the big question is: do flights on Maswings count, as per 2013, towards your ELITE SECTORS balance ?

If so, all sort of fares or are there exclusions ? Still until now, year 2013, you can not actually see what you buy on the MAS website, as no booking classes are being displayed when making an online booking.

So, can anyone tell from his OWN RECENT (year 2012/2013) experiences about Maswings flights ?

I had a BTU - BKI Maswings-flight in 2012, and it has NOT been credited, no miles (that I could bear), but as well no Elite-Sector (which is a problem for me so to reach the GOLD status). some people told me (but its just hearsay, obviously), that since joining oneworld, you can earn miles AND Elite-sectors on Maswings too, except for the DASH flights. is that true ?

I am grateful for any replies that are based on members OWN experiences in 2013 (or maybe 2012).

thank's a lot

I can confirm that if the MASWings fare flown earns miles on Enrich, it will also earn the applicable Elite sector and Elite miles. This was from a recent experience.

How nice if MH had a cash and miles co-pay option. Tonight I'm going to pray and pray. Hopefully it can launch by 1st half of October 2013 hahaha :)

I'm probably just dreaming this stuff up... ;)

How nice if MH had a cash and miles co-pay option. Tonight I'm going to pray and pray. Hopefully it can launch by 1st half of October 2013 hahaha :)

I'm probably just dreaming this stuff up... ;)

Yes, I'm also dreaming that MH needs all the coins, pennies and lose change it can collect. It should start with its lounges .... by checking to see if there are loose change underneath those seat cushions left behind by careless pax...or if it doesn't have the patience; by offering a pay-to-use option and reducing the exclusivity...

which it already did!

Dream came true.

Yes, I'm also dreaming that MH needs all the coins, pennies and lose change it can collect. It should start with its lounges .... by checking to see if there are loose change underneath those seat cushions left behind by careless pax...or if it doesn't have the patience; by offering a pay-to-use option and reducing the exclusivity...

which it already did!

Dream came true.

Well, that's the flip side of the coin...... orphan miles suddenly become quite useful if MH were ever to implement this :) - but exclusivity goes down....

I think I saw that it's RM120 for walk in access to the Golden Lounge at KLIA now. Is this entry restricted to Blue and Silver Enrich members, or any walk in?

It's RM150 for int'l lounge and RM100 for domestic lounge. To qualify you have to be an Enrich member. Non-members add an extra RM50. (No sure if this is strictly enforced)

Children get 50% off.

I can definitely say that MH are considering the points + co-pay option for flight bookings/redemptions. If they go ahead with it, it will be sometime next year.

I think I saw that it's RM120 for walk in access to the Golden Lounge at KLIA now. Is this entry restricted to Blue and Silver Enrich members, or any walk in?

For Enrich member (Blue/Silver), per entry access GL Domestic MYR100, Regional MYR120, Satellite MYR150. Non-member extra MYR50.

News from Citibank today is that they are going to revise their reward points needed for redemption of air miles from 1 December 2013.

I did a checking with a few sifus in this particular subject, all suggest that one needs to redeem asap because a miles revision exercise is never going to get better.

Currently Citibank charges 7,000 reward points for 1,000 Enrich miles.

News from Citibank today is that they are going to revise their reward points needed for redemption of air miles from 1 December 2013.

I did a checking with a few sifus in this particular subject, all suggest that one needs to redeem asap because a miles revision exercise is never going to get better.

Currently Citibank charges 7,000 reward points for 1,000 Enrich miles.

New Rates here:

https://www.citibank.com.my/ICARD/subapp/rewardhome/premiermiles.pdf

Thanks for the link Suzanne.

So it does get worsen, from 6,400 to 7,000 and soon to 7,300 for 1,000 Enrich miles.

it's 7500 for 1000 miles though...

Just wondering if I can transfer my wife's points to my enrich membership..

it's 7500 for 1000 miles though...

Just wondering if I can transfer my wife's points to my enrich membership..

You can. It's called Enrich Transfer iirc. You need to log in to your wife's Enrich website to see the option. Chargeable though.

Triple 3x MH Enrich miles rewards promo starting on Malaysia Day 16 Sept until end of the year for domestic sector really awesome.

MHEnrich_zps4c4f7ede.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of bonus with your frequent travels...