MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Just for your information, if you fly on Emirates, you will get Enrich Miles but not Elite Miles Or Elite Sectors.

Yep, it's clearly stated on the FAQ.

There's a transaction in my Enrich account on 21/02/2017 that says 'Card renewal'. Does that mean I re-qualified as Gold again?

Yes your card had been renewed which means you had requalified.

Cool, cause I only had 49 sectors credited (1 was mis-credited to the operating airline). Glad I got renewed for another year so I can make use of the Priority perks + Lounge.

Cool, cause I only had 49 sectors credited (1 was mis-credited to the operating airline). Glad I got renewed for another year so I can make use of the Priority perks + Lounge.

Better check. You may have been issued Enrich Silver.

If that's the case, the transaction would be "Card downgrade"

Just go to the reissue/reprint card section in your Enrich account and generate an "E-card", presumably if it shows Enrich Gold with the new expiry date, then they've given you another year of Gold.

Does anyone here have a problem about Enrich status not being printed on the boarding pass with BA?

Had an early morning flight from LHR > BCN yesterday wth BA, status in the system but not printed on boarding pass, so lady Got pissy at me during boarding, she wouldn't let me in early, even with Saphire status.

Taking an IB flight to MAD on Monday, hopefully no issues and it's just a BA glitch..

Does anyone here have a problem about Enrich status not being printed on the boarding pass with BA?

Had an early morning flight from LHR > BCN yesterday wth BA, status in the system but not printed on boarding pass, so lady Got pissy at me during boarding, she wouldn't let me in early, even with Saphire status.

Taking an IB flight to MAD on Monday, hopefully no issues and it's just a BA glitch..

I had the opposite situation happening to me. My Enrich number was printed on my BA boarding pass, but not reflected on my card after 2 weeks. Enrich failed to get back to me even after emailing them.

Did you try to show the enrich card to the staff as a proof?

Had the same issue with Qatar in Kuwait. Somehow the system not able to print the status there. I realized and told the check in staff about it and she just bluntly told me that Qatar do not recognize Enrich Gold status. So, no lounge access.

Still went to the lounge, showed the actual card and the lounge staff allowed me to enter.

Did you try to show the enrich card to the staff as a proof?

Never received the card from MH, never really cared for it before this since status was always shown on boarding pass.

But to answer your question, I did show the status / virtual card on the MH App to BA and she said if not printed then not possible.

No problems using the BA lounge though, they scanned the boarding pass and it's in the system, just not printed.

Edited by Mohd. Helmi

Just go to the reissue/reprint card section in your Enrich account and generate an "E-card", presumably if it shows Enrich Gold with the new expiry date, then they've given you another year of Gold.

Thanks, tried it and it shows Gold status valid till 03/2018. :)

Will be my last year to enjoy the perks.

I once booked my BA flight via OTA while I'm still a Enrich Silver and had qualified for Enrich Gold five months before my travel with BA.

But when checking in at ORY, the system was unable to register me as OWS, it kept showing OWR. Agents in LHR was unable to change my OWR to OWS either.

However, no issues with lounge access or priority boarding when I showed them my Enrich Gold card, both in ORY and LHR. I was also able to use the priority security in LHR by just scanning my BP.

This happened last May and seems like this glitch is still not fixed...

Hope mh will make enrich miles easier to earn.

One could be loyal to ffp/airline doesn't mean ffp/airline is loyal to pax.

Unless they're going to double the earning rates, it's still going be a huge devaluation.

It's simple, really. If the FFP doesn't work for you anymore, move on. Come June 10 that's what a lot of my friends will be doing. Blind loyalty isn't going to get you anywhere, no matter how many times you repeat those words of wisdom

Edited by Chris Tan

Not sure which direction that Enrich is moving towards, devaluation or not will need to wait for June 10 when the new system go live...maybe they wanna work like Air Asia BIG already, revenue based redemption.

Not sure which direction that Enrich is moving towards, devaluation or not will need to wait for June 10 when the new system go live...maybe they wanna work like Air Asia BIG already, revenue based redemption.

No need to wait. Think of this as musical chairs. When the music stops June 10 - if you're still standing and pregnant with Enrich points you lose.

No need to wait. Think of this as musical chairs. When the music stops June 10 - if you're still standing and pregnant with Enrich points you lose.

Once I have done my trip this weekend and the miles credited in , I will 'beranak' and be seated. Kosong (or 'gosong' SG style)! TQ for your advice.

Any idea what sort of baby we will end up with?

How can the program be called "Enrich" anymore?

Enriching the airline, not pax.

I expect similar levels of increases as what's been announced for the partner award and upgrades. You'll probably be paying close to 200K for an RT KUL-LHR J award. I once paid 55K RT not so long ago... just to drag up an old memory.