MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Use asia miles to redeem will be cheaper than using enrich for one world ticket.

Not sure about now, but last year One World tickets was cheaper to be redeemed than MAS own flights when using enrich miles.

Is it true that Malaysia Airlines assigns Plaza Premium Loungeas their default lounge for their business class passengers or Enrich Gold holders at HKIA?

Is it true that Malaysia Airlines assigns Plaza Premium Loungeas their default lounge for their business class passengers or Enrich Gold holders at HKIA?

Yes

You can go to most CX lounges with Enrich Gold, as long as it is open to OW Sapphire. And also that very nice QF lounge....I find the QF lounge just a teeny bit better in ambiance than the CX lounges and the staff try to deliver a more personalised service.

CX's lounge - The Bridge is available for MAS GCCL pax. Not sure about Enrich Gold though.

They are all* accessible for MH J pax, and Enrich Gold.

* CX Wing J, CX Pier J, CX (more like KA) G16, CX Cabin, CX Bridge, as well as QF J.

Basically the only ones off limits are CX Wing First and CX Pier First - for which you need an F ticket, MH Platinum or OW Emerald.

Edited by Suzanne Goh

They are all* accessible for MH J pax, and Enrich Gold.

* CX Wing J, CX Pier J, CX (more like KA) G16, CX Cabin, CX Bridge, as well as QF J.

Basically the only ones off limits are CX Wing First and CX Pier First - for which you need an F ticket, MH Platinum or OW Emerald.

Thanks Suzanne for your info. Since Plaza Premium is the default lounge for Malaysia Airlines that would be very convenient as I will be meeting another person there.

Would go to the CX lounge if I did not have to meet up with someone there.

Edited by Lim Keng Jit

Thanks Suzanne for your info. Since Plaza Premium is the default lounge for Malaysia Airlines that would be very convenient as I will be meeting another person there.

Would go to the CX lounge if I did not have to meet up with someone there.

If that person is traveling on a OW flight, and you're an Enrich Gold/Sapphire member, you can take him/her into a CX/QF Jlounge as a guest.

If that person is traveling on a OW flight, and you're an Enrich Gold/Sapphire member, you can take him/her into a CX/QF Jlounge as a guest.

Unfortunately, he is on SQ.

May I check how many elite sectors will you earn if you fly Premium Economy, say on CX? I would think it's 1 elite sector for PE, just like Y but would like to double confirm here.

Is it true that if I fly on Emirates I don't get Elite points and sector points?

I'm in the process of retro-claiming a few Emirates coded and sold, 3K and QF metal flights. Will let you know when it posts!

I'm in the process of retro-claiming a few Emirates coded and sold, 3K and QF metal flights. Will let you know when it posts!

I'm still waiting for a few CX flights from 2014 and 2015. Still not giving up hope :p

I'm still waiting for a few CX flights from 2014 and 2015. Still not giving up hope :p

I'm going to try the KL Sentral office, so hopefully it posts instantly! :p

I'm going to try the KL Sentral office, so hopefully it posts instantly! :p

Try the post office. A former minister of semi value once said - Hari Ini Kirim, semalam sudah sampai.

😝

Just for your information, if you fly on Emirates, you will get Enrich Miles but not Elite Miles Or Elite Sectors.

Just wondering i've just received my birthday vouchers from Enrich. Does Temptation's at KLIA still exist or are these specifically to be used for inflight shopping and excess baggage only?

Edited by Henry

Cool! Now im more looking forward to receive this for my birthday. :)

Ive been receiving this ever since i was a Platinum member. Its a very nice gesture from Enrich.

Just wondering i've just received my birthday vouchers from Enrich. Does Temptation's at KLIA still exist or are these specifically to be used for inflight shopping and excess baggage only?

I was wondering exactly the same thing...

I usually redeem my Enrich points for the vouchers - to use for Temptations. But now I notice there's not even a single word of Temptations on the MAB website.

i visited the temptations store before back in 2013 it is located at MAS FMD building. One note it looks more of a stock room than a store, very disorganised probably aint there anymore for now.

i visited the temptations store before back in 2013 it is located at MAS FMD building. One note it looks more of a stock room than a store, very disorganised probably aint there anymore for now.

I've been there back in 2007 or so. I was with my parents to get my early Christmas gift (734 model plane) and got a free teddy bear! For that reason alone I can overlook the storeroom setup :p