MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

inability to redeem flights with Enrich Miles on Emirates operated flight is a real bummer...might as well just switch to Skywards

Exactly.. What are you gonna do with your Enrich miles? Can't even fly to Europe... (bar LHR).

Exactly.. What are you gonna do with your Enrich miles? Can't even fly to Europe... (bar LHR).

There's always BA, CX, AF, KL, EY, to name a few. Not fantastic value, but you can definitely redeem flights to Europe.

There's always BA, CX, AF, KL, EY, to name a few. Not fantastic value, but you can definitely redeem flights to Europe.

Yeah Chris is right, albeit not very well publicised 😉

How?

Just call them up to check availability and prices

And prepare to wait a LONG time for them to give you an answer because most of them have little experience in dealing with partner redemptions.

Thankfully I live one LRT stop away from KL Sentral so it's easy me to do it in-person at the the MH office.

How does one know which C/Y/Z/ etc class is being booked via MH ?

clicking around on the booking engine no longer shows any info ... mainly interested in KUL-LHR fares which are upgradeble via miles

How does one know which C/Y/Z/ etc class is being booked via MH ?

After you have selected your flights and clicked "next" on the flights selection page, you'll be directed to the "summary" page. On the "summary" page, click "View Fare Rules". A pop-up window will appear and right next to the city pair (in your case KUL-LHR) you'll see something like "VGVRTFMY". The booking code is almost always the first letter of that fare basis, and in this case it'll be V class.

Edited by Craig

After you have selected your flights and clicked "next" on the flights selection page, you'll be directed to the "summary" page. On the "summary" page, click "View Fare Rules". A pop-up window will appear and right next to the city pair (in your case KUL-LHR) you'll see something like "VGVRTFMY". The booking code is almost always the first letter of that fare basis, and in this case it'll be V class.

thanks ! :)

I'm looking specifically at MH 1 for early June. Called CS but was told redemption quota already fulfilled and waiting list was also full. Called a 2nd time a week later and was now told that the "system" was not showing any redemption upgrades, and waiting list is not yet open (or may not be open). Since this agent seemed friendlier, I asked to look at redemption upgrades around my date and was told these were avaible.

According to the agent, my specific flight still had 57 empty in Business Class.

Any idea if there is a way to see which is actually true (redemption seats already taken up or redemption no yet started) ? But most importantly, also a way to spend my points to receive the upgrade :pardon:

I noticed FY now can use Bonuslinks to collect points. So what happen to MH Enrich?

FY passengers are no longer allowed to redeem or earn Enrich points effective end of December 2015.

http://flystaytravel.com/firefly-and-malaysia-airlines-end-enrich-partnership/

Which is weird, FY is a sister airline of MH. Synergy doesn't exist among the different entities under MAB.

Not sure if it's been reported here but Enrich redemptions are now possible for EK flights, though only in Y and J. Standard partner redemption rates apply.

I noticed that the website still shows the "discounted" enrich redemption point value as it was back in February when they were running some 50% off promotion.

Is that promotion still going on or something?

Quick question, can enrich members earn on ALL EK flights or only earn on selected EK flights that MH has codeshared? Reading the MH website, I understood it to be only on EK flights that MH codeshares.

Quick question, can enrich members earn on ALL EK flights or only earn on selected EK flights that MH has codeshared? Reading the MH website, I understood it to be only on EK flights that MH codeshares.

I suspect it's typical MH not updating their website as usual. There's been news article by The Star and a press release from EK stating that ALL flights are eligible. But of course, don't take my word for it! The only way to know for sure is to try. ;)

Can anybody confirm this if it is correct to my understanding...

If I take emirates flight with MH code for example MH 4501 KUL - DXB, I will earn status miles with Enrich program for upgrading further up the tier.

If I take the same flight but with emirates code EK 343 KUL-DXB, I will only earn enrich miles but it will not count towards status tier.

Has the policy flying on Emirates EK flights not qualifying for enrich elite miles and sector still the same or you can qualify now.

I suspect it's typical MH not updating their website as usual. There's been news article by The Star and a press release from EK stating that ALL flights are eligible. But of course, don't take my word for it! The only way to know for sure is to try. ;)

So has it been confirmed that ALL flights EK earn Enrich miles?

If yes, pretty cool that you can utilize both EK and QR for Enrich miles

I'm new to Enrich so I have some questions. Only read through the last few pages and didn't find the answers there.

1) If I book a flight together with some companions, for example my parents, do I earn Enrich miles from their sectors as well? Do I also earn elite miles/sectors from their sectors, for the purpose of qualifying for my own Enrich elite tiers?

2) If I take a flight using redeemed Enrich miles, does it count towards elite status qualification?

3) Elite sector definition: If I do a multi-sector flight e.g. KCH-KUL-LHR on economy (one-way), does this count as one or two elite sectors?

I'm new to Enrich so I have some questions. Only read through the last few pages and didn't find the answers there.

1) If I book a flight together with some companions, for example my parents, do I earn Enrich miles from their sectors as well? Do I also earn elite miles/sectors from their sectors, for the purpose of qualifying for my own Enrich elite tiers?

2) If I take a flight using redeemed Enrich miles, does it count towards elite status qualification?

3) Elite sector definition: If I do a multi-sector flight e.g. KCH-KUL-LHR on economy (one-way), does this count as one or two elite sectors?

1) No.

2) No.

3) Two.