MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Tough to find much value in these Enrich promos, given the relatively low priced commercial tickets and the hefty fuel surcharges that MH imposes on redemption tkts.

Any body see some unique value?

(I can see some unique routings offered - only for those who prefer the scenic route - KUL via BKI for e.g., to TPE and HKG which would have cost quite a bit for a commercial tkt but then there's that surcharge again for redemptions)

Tough to find much value in these Enrich promos, given the relatively low priced commercial tickets and the hefty fuel surcharges that MH imposes on redemption tkts.

Any body see some unique value?

(I can see some unique routings offered - only for those who prefer the scenic route - KUL via BKI for e.g., to TPE and HKG which would have cost quite a bit for a commercial tkt but then there's that surcharge again for redemptions)

Same here - can't see the wow factor in this. The fact that some destinations are omitted and the travel and booking time frame is a bit too restrictive means it's of limited use to me. I'll pass :)

Personally find Enrich miles difficult to earn, flew 8 sectors on MH recently without a single mile credited to QR account. However on other airlines like TG, KUL-BKK fare was almost the same as AK but still earned 25%.

Find surcharge on MH redemption ticket could almost buy a EY ticket on other airline.

Personally find Enrich miles difficult to earn, flew 8 sectors on MH recently without a single mile credited to QR account. However on other airlines like TG, KUL-BKK fare was almost the same as AK but still earned 25%.

Find surcharge on MH redemption ticket could almost buy a EY ticket on other airline.

For most heavily discounted economy class ticket, you have to use MAS own FFP to earn miles or sector credit. You won't get any mile credited to your QR Privilege Club account too when flying certain Cathay Pacific discounted economy cabin class. It is also the same with TG Royal Orchid FFP or SQ Krisflyer.

For most heavily discounted economy class ticket, you have to use MAS own FFP to earn miles or sector credit. You won't get any mile credited to your QR Privilege Club account too when flying certain Cathay Pacific discounted economy cabin class. It is also the same with TG Royal Orchid FFP or SQ Krisflyer.

On MH flight, can I link sector to Enrich and access lounge with QR?

KK Lee's problem may be exactly that: too low a booking class to credit to QR, (basically O, Q, N only earn on enrich and no other Oneworld program)

..... or if it's a genuine booking code that CAN earn, then it's something else I've been observing - since July, the crediting of MH flights to oneworld frequent flyer programs has become very bad.

I'm currently in the process of claiming with BA for many many MH flights that didn't show up in my BA account

Tto put it in perspective, it's more than half the points required to qualify for BA Gold (MH plat equivalent), OR more than the points required for BA Silver (MH Gold equivalent) - ok some slight differences in mechanism and also BA tier points and MH elite miles are not quite the same "currency", but it's still a lot missing and more importantly, there's something definitely not right in MH's IT at the moment. Can't let it go due to the quantity.

BA tells me MH has told them they have no record of me flying those flights.....

On MH flight, can I link sector to Enrich and access lounge with QR?

Card at checkin - enrich. So enrich prints on boarding pass. Go to lounge = show QR card.

Card at checkin - enrich. So enrich prints on boarding pass. Go to lounge = show QR card.

Thanks!

KK Lee's problem may be exactly that: too low a booking class to credit to QR, (basically O, Q, N only earn on enrich and no other Oneworld program)

..... or if it's a genuine booking code that CAN earn, then it's something else I've been observing - since July, the crediting of MH flights to oneworld frequent flyer programs has become very bad.

If my previous KUL-MLE-KUL same fare, miles was credited but not lately :( Understand your anxiety especially if missing miles could lead to next tier level.

P.S We know you are at BA Gold

Edited by KK Lee

No la... not quite ;) something slightly different :D

Gold not good enough la for Suzanne 😉

I've also been facing problems claiming a recent CX J flight with Enrich, usually all my miles post into Enrich without a problem.

Gold not good enough la for Suzanne 😉

I've also been facing problems claiming a recent CX J flight with Enrich, usually all my miles post into Enrich without a problem.

If you can the operating carrier to send an email to MH, the process can be expedited. I've done so a few times though it takes some convincing as you'll likely be told "that problem is for MH to solve".

If you can the operating carrier to send an email to MH, the process can be expedited. I've done so a few times though it takes some convincing as you'll likely be told "that problem is for MH to solve".

Would I have to contact the Marco Polo Club number or the general CX number? :sorry:

why is there different type of first class, business and economy? and all of them have different redemption rates

why is there different type of first class, business and economy? and all of them have different redemption rates

I think Enrich's redemption availability depends on the commercial fare buckets. For example, if there's no D availability, the redemption rates will be higher as it books into the next lowest fare.

Gold not good enough la for Suzanne

Anybody managed to have Enrich miles posted from Seri Pacific (ex-Pan Pacific next to PWTC) or Hilton (HHonors Diamond) offers ?

Despite making sure my Enrich number was recorded down , never had it posted once from any hotels.

Anybody managed to have Enrich miles posted from Seri Pacific (ex-Pan Pacific next to PWTC) or Hilton (HHonors Diamond) offers ?

Despite making sure my Enrich number was recorded down , never had it posted once from any hotels.

I've always had all my HIlton stays credited into my Enrich account, maybe check to see if your MyWay preferences are set at miles + points?

I've always had all my HIlton stays credited into my Enrich account, maybe check to see if your MyWay preferences are set at miles + points?

Yeap, had it set that way for the past 2 years (HHonors) but decided to switch to points + points since it never worked for me !

Slightly OT, but does any other FFP offer status matching with Enrich / OneWorld Sapphire ?

Just received an email regarding a double enrich elite miles AND double enrich elite sector for all flights with MAS and/or oneworld airlines from 15th Oct to 15th Dec.

Also, I managed to clarify The Platinum Prestige tier as previously described by Henry. Apparently to qualify, you must have flown 100k elite miles or 130 elite sectors all in either business or first class. It's actually called "Platinum Plus" and "kept for internal record" to quote the email I received.

Also, I managed to clarify The Platinum Prestige tier as previously described by Henry. Apparently to qualify, you must have flown 100k elite miles or 130 elite sectors all in either business or first class. It's actually called "Platinum Plus" and "kept for internal record" to quote the email I received.

Flights on MH metal only?

Flights on MH metal only?

No mention of that, but I would assume so.

Yeap, had it set that way for the past 2 years (HHonors) but decided to switch to points + points since it never worked for me !

Slightly OT, but does any other FFP offer status matching with Enrich / OneWorld Sapphire ?

You could try Etihad or Emirates. Not sure what tier they'd match you to though.

Edited by Ashley Lee

Just received an email regarding a double enrich elite miles AND double enrich elite sector for all flights with MAS and/or oneworld airlines from 15th Oct to 15th Dec.

So can I get your partner nominated cards Ah ?

Same I've just recieved an email regarding double elite and double enrich miles. T & C states MH operated flights only.

Suzanne there is nothing special between Platinum and Platinum P. Platinum P just gives you a 1k enrich miles bonus every 10k enrich miles flown. Rest of the privilege is the same even the card is the same as Enrich Platinum. I believe its 150 elite sectors not 130 to renew as that is the requirements currently showing on my parents account.

Henry

Same I've just recieved an email regarding double elite and double enrich miles. T & C states MH operated flights only.

Suzanne there is nothing special between Platinum and Platinum P. Platinum P just gives you a 1k enrich miles bonus every 10k enrich miles flown. Rest of the privilege is the same even the card is the same as Enrich Platinum. I believe its 150 elite sectors not 130 to renew as that is the requirements currently showing on my parents account.

Henry

Doesn't matter. If Ashley give free I take :)