MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Temptations is a bit of a joke, like an afterthought, compared to other full service airlines (or even LCC like AK). For short haul flights, availability of in flight sales is unpredictable probably due to plane rotation between domestic and international routes. The items offered - disappointing and outdated at best, the catalogue does not even warrant a second look for at least a few months.

Just my suggestions, I hope sooner or later temptations kioks or showroom will be open at any MAS Golden Lounge instead of in-flight-sales. Tickecting office as well, while waiting for purchase tickets passenger able to buy temptations items. 2 in 1. :)

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Well, Temptations had shut down their operation, last I heard from my friend working in MAS, they are selling it off to third party. Not sure if the plan will proceed.

Really??!

I'd be extremely pissed if this was true! I was planning to purchase something nice with my vouchers. Extra baggage fees is useless for me since I always travel light.

If true, this would officially be the worst FFP ever for me! My $$$ going into the dustbin just like that.

Really??!

I'd be extremely pissed if this was true! I was planning to purchase something nice with my vouchers. Extra baggage fees is useless for me since I always travel light.

If true, this would officially be the worst FFP ever for me! My $$$ going into the dustbin just like that.

Obviously they'll work on getting a replacement partner.

Really??!

Sad to rub this in your face.........another crony contract in the making??? hahas!! Sorry to hear your predicament.

Maybe there's hope if is they conduct a stock clearance sale... :clapping:

(After all, what are they gonna do with the unsold items? Give out free to their staff? That would be disgusting for a loss making company.)

Maybe there's hope if is they conduct a stock clearance sale... :clapping:

(After all, what are they gonna do with the unsold items? Give out free to their staff? That would be disgusting for a loss making company.)

they had a sale during december last year, iirc 30% off for jewelry and leather goods and 20% off for the rest. The flight attendant told me they are clearing stock due to change of management of the inflight sales

Edited by puddited

Visited Temptations outlet @ KLIA. Still open with limited product quantity.

Was thinking of buying the "ostrich pillow".. looks interesting, but too bad out of stock. Only mail order available.

The fella there mentioned that MAS is planning to close down the store, but will continue with the in-flight merchandise sales.

Lotsa stewardesses around grabbing a few deals. Clearance sales. Discounts valid for cash payment, but none if using Enrich vouchers.

Anyway, got myself some perfumes and still had spare voucher value to add in some useless things (for me) - playing cards & nicotine patches (give to friends).

Received an email by Enrich - Time for a mid-year break!

Paris and Sydney double rewards
Exquisite macaroons and the freshest seafood are not the only things
you will enjoy in Paris and Sydney. Earn Double Enrich Miles when you
fly there with Malaysia Airlines.

Booking and travel period Now – 31 July 2014

Golden Lounge access for Silver and Blue members
Enjoy walk-in access to our Golden Lounges in KLIA (Kuala Lumpur
International Airport), Kota Kinabalu, Kuching and Penang. Rates start
from RM125. Earn 2 Enrich Miles for every Ringgit spent.

Promo period Now – 31 July 2014

Keep it to two
Effective 28 May 2014, Malaysia Airlines new baggage policy limits
checked in luggage to two pieces. Good news for Enrich Platinum, Gold
and Silver members: Current maximum baggage rates remainaccording
to tier status. Excess baggage will be charged in blocks of 5kg.

We'll miss you, Temptations
On 30 June 2014, we will say goodbye to Temptations after many years
of great partnership. Make your Temptations purchase soon as you will
only earn Enrich Miles until 30 June 2014.You may still redeem your
RM50 Enrich vouchers for Temptations items until 31 December 2014.
Look out for coming announcements on new Enrich partners. We have
a few surprises for you.

Just got this in the email. Looks like will have o clear the miles even earlier.

Starting from 1 January 2015, all Enrich Miles will expire after three years at the end of the equivalent month in which they were earned instead of 31 December of the third calendar year.
content-1.jpg

This will be more like the SQ Krisflyer programme. I think it's a bit unfair to start the expiry from points earned back in 2012! If they're going to change the way points expire from Jan 2015, it should start with points earned from Jan 2015!

This will be more like the SQ Krisflyer programme. I think it's a bit unfair to start the expiry from points earned back in 2012! If they're going to change the way points expire from Jan 2015, it should start with points earned from Jan 2015!

Yup, should be count miles earned after 1st Jan 2015.

Anyone had their miles deducted before due to "points given by mistake"???

I just got almost 3k miles deducted because of this the past 2 days.

Edited by Jeffery Lim

Has anyone here travelled on a OneWorld partner aircraft codeshare with a MAS flight number? For example MH9180 which is a CX flight but a MAS flight number. Im asking because i would like to know if we earn for example flying in Business class 150% plus the elite tier bonus of 25% for Silver and above in Enrich like how you would do if I flew on a MAS aircraft or do we earn 125% with no elite tier bonus like how i would with OneWorld partners of Enrich for business class.

Thanks

Henry

Has anyone here travelled on a OneWorld partner aircraft codeshare with a MAS flight number? For example MH9180 which is a CX flight but a MAS flight number. Im asking because i would like to know if we earn for example flying in Business class 150% plus the elite tier bonus of 25% for Silver and above in Enrich like how you would do if I flew on a MAS aircraft or do we earn 125% with no elite tier bonus like how i would with OneWorld partners of Enrich for business class.

Thanks

Henry

It's depend on who first credit the mile. It can be either CX or MH. If miles being credit by CX, no elite tier bonus will be given. If MH credits the mile, the elite tier will be given. I'd recommend if the miles yet credit into your Enrich account after seven days, give Enrich CS a call during office hour which you'll directly speak to Enrich agent. Please have your e-ticket # in your hand (not PNR) for prompt action. BTW, do share how the outcome later. Hope will help you. TQ

I hope not. But just did some random checks and it looks like China destinations are 30% off redemption. Im secretly hoping that they are having 2x promotions for European destinations as I'm flying LHR-KUL-LHR 3x this quarter so it would be a nice addition to my mileage bank.

It seems like they got lazy...

The booking engine bugs came back with a vengeance the past few days. Try dummy booking KUL-BNE for travel the next few weeks you will have a sample of it. MH oh MH, buck up and "bangkit" please!

Edited by V Wong