MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Can someone tell me how can an economy class passenger have access to those Golden Lounges (other than purchasing or redeeming anything?)

Oneworld elite passengers (MH gold and above or MH Silver passengers who bought the Golden Lounge annual pass as well as oneworld sapphire and emerald members).

I wonder will it be a discounted price to upgrade considering that you get served Economy class meals if there is no Business class meals available, no business class enrich points and etc etc. If yes how much of a discount as well.. Hopefully someone will try it out and get back to us :D

Just got a copy latest issue WOR May-Jul 2014. 2x Enrich miles for flights to Paris & Sydney, 30% off enrich miles promo. The GRADS programme for students will end on 31 Mar 2014, as a exisiting GRADS member will continue to enjoy GRADS benefits until 31 Dec 2014 & automatically enrolled as an Enrich Blue member.

newbie here, just want to know that can i claim miles for flights redeemed with miles.

and what will happen to the miles when mas goes bankrupt.

You can NOT earn miles from redemption flights be it on MH or any of its partner airlines. Even if you do submit (thinking that MH is stupid, poor IT system, everything is manual and all), the system will be able to identify it, and it will be just a waste of your time and energy.

I am glad that I do not have any significance balance in my Enrich account at the moment hence if they do go bankrupt, I will just terminate the CIMB Enrich credit card that I have been using for almost a decade now which I use to earn Enrich miles.

Just enquired about a last minute upgrade at the lounge regarding my KUL-MEL flight this morning.

RM1300 for the upgrade and booked into I class which is essentially an enrich redemption upgrade. Apparently, catering depends on availability but the ground staff were able to confirm with me that catering would be economy class catering.

Decided to give it a miss seeing that miles accruel would probably end up being a nightmare etc.

Just enquired about a last minute upgrade at the lounge regarding my KUL-MEL flight this morning.

RM1300 for the upgrade and booked into I class which is essentially an enrich redemption upgrade. Apparently, catering depends on availability but the ground staff were able to confirm with me that catering would be economy class catering.

Decided to give it a miss seeing that miles accruel would probably end up being a nightmare etc.

tsk tsk.. Ashley... how can ? I'd have thought you of all people would grab it...

Quick update on my partner mileage claim.

Just received an email after 4 months, asking for exactly what I sent them in the first place: a copy of the BP. They're kind enough to remind me that the claim has to be submitted up to 6 months after the flight.

It's 5 months after the flight, and I'm still stuck at square 1. Better credit the miles elsewhere...

Quick update on my partner mileage claim.

Just received an email after 4 months, asking for exactly what I sent them in the first place: a copy of the BP. They're kind enough to remind me that the claim has to be submitted up to 6 months after the flight.

It's 5 months after the flight, and I'm still stuck at square 1. Better credit the miles elsewhere...

I sent an email to Delta Airlines last year to file a claim for one of my Air France flights which was not credited to my SkyMiles account and guess what ? I received a reply from Delta in less than 48 hours, emailed them a copy of my boarding pass and the said flight sector was credited to my account about 12 hours after i replied their email. All this was done in less than 4 days! And people keep complaining Delta customer service sucks to the point that it's like it doesn't exist! :finger:

Can't redeem flights from Enrich Online website for at least 3 weeks now. Could log on to account, but kept getting "unauthorized access" message when click on "choose your flight route" button. Now it kept redirecting me to log in page. :closedeyes:

Can't redeem flights from Enrich Online website for at least 3 weeks now. Could log on to account, but kept getting "unauthorized access" message when click on "choose your flight route" button. Now it kept redirecting me to log in page. :closedeyes:

I have no problem accessing the flight redemption page. May be you should try to use a different browser.

I have no problem accessing the flight redemption page. May be you should try to use a different browser

Cleared cache, tried Safari, Chrome and IE - all same result. Wrote to MH - automated reply came only one day later, so I don't think there is hope in this avenue. With all that's happening to MH, beginning to realise the real meaning of flogging a dead horse. :(

Edited by V Wong

Cleared cache, tried Safari, Chrome and IE - all same result. Wrote to MH - automated reply came only one day later, so I don't think there is hope in this avenue. With all that's happening to MH, beginning to realise the real meaning of flogging a dead horse. :(

Have you tried on a different computer? Else, it could be really a problem with your account as I have no problem accessing the page

I always have problems using Safari on my Mac to access Enrich redemption. What works for me is Firefox...... !

Have you tried on a different computer? Else, it could be really a problem with your account as I have no problem accessing the page

Yes. Mac - Safari and Firefox, PC - Chrome and IE using different servers. None worked

Edited by V Wong

Cannot believe it - actually received reply from Enrich. Apparently no problem with my account. Following that tried flight redemption again, this time via ipad (Safari) and voila!, it worked. Still didn't work on Mac or PC. Perplexing

Hey, I've got a noob question. I just redeemed a few Enrich vouchers. It's written that it may only be used for Temptations purchases and excess baggage.

Just wondering if it can be used elsewhere, eg. to puchase:

1) KLIA Express ticket

2) MAS' latest gourmet meal offering

3) flight tickets

Hey, I've got a noob question. I just redeemed a few Enrich vouchers. It's written that it may only be used for Temptations purchases and excess baggage.

1) KLIA Express ticket

2) MAS' latest gourmet meal offering

3) flight tickets

At this point no.

1) KLIA Express ticket

IIRC they do sell KLIA express tickets through the temptations inflight sales. You can use the voucher to pay for it but you'll lose some value if you only buy one ticket as it costs RM35.

Well, Temptations had shut down their operation, last I heard from my friend working in MAS, they are selling it off to third party. Not sure if the plan will proceed.

Temptations is a bit of a joke, like an afterthought, compared to other full service airlines (or even LCC like AK). For short haul flights, availability of in flight sales is unpredictable probably due to plane rotation between domestic and international routes. The items offered - disappointing and outdated at best, the catalogue does not even warrant a second look for at least a few months.

Edited by V Wong

Temptations is a bit of a joke, like an afterthought, compared to other full service airlines (or even LCC like AK). For short haul flights, availability of in flight sales is unpredictable probably due to plane rotation between domestic and international routes. The items offered - disappointing and outdated at best, the catalogue does not even warrant a second look for at least a few months.

A few years ago, this division was a venue for self indulgence in the name of elite enrich members. People who headed this division have little drive or passion in retailing e.g popular and lucrative products (e.g. tobacco, alcohol) are sidelined.Hence, the catalogue is thinnest among FSC.