MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

It is out. Anyone managed to find any of the advertised 50% miles redemption flights? I can't find any. Knowing the competency of MH's IT, probably not uploaded yet ( I hope ) :unsure:

Edited by V Wong

The WoRD (D for delay).

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/mas/master/en/pdf/enrich/worldofriches_nov_jan14.pdf

However, the 50% redemption discount across all classes (80,000 miles for a one way in F or 30,000 miles for a return journey to Europe in Y) throughout the entire network including FY flights out of SZB is schamazing.

It is out. Anyone managed to find any of the advertised 50% miles redemption flights? I can't find any. Knowing the competency of MH's IT, probably not uploaded yet ( I hope ) :unsure:

Nothing available online yet. As usual, MH's left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing. Totalliy ZERO synchronisation and coordination.

Ahhh. Now I remembered. When I checked WoR yesterday (from MH website, under Enrich download link : http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/mas/master/en/pdf/enrich/New_worldofriches_nov_jan14.pdf) the redemption period was stated as 15 Nov - 15Dec. Today it was changed to 1 - 8 Dec! I thought my grey cells were deserting me just now.. and how I could have made such a mistake before making the post. I retract my apologies to MH. Truly, the left hand doesn't know what right is doing, neither is the cerebral cortex. Grrrr!!!

Edited by V Wong

Must be a later version of today's...which I haven't verified. Today's earlier version still says eff from 15Nov to 15Dec.

I saved both versions. They've changed the dates on the latter one to 1-8 December

Well, that explains why I can't find any of those discounted redemptions. They better be up and running on Dec 1 then!

Hi Sifus,

I am a newbie to this forum.

I would like to ask the following questions if I may. I understand that some of the info may already be available in the earlier pages but there were too may to go through and some of the info may be obsolete.

1. In your opinion, what would be the best use of existing enrich points - exchange to economy seats; upgrade from economy to business or to wait for offers that would allow a good exchange of points for business class. If the third option, how often do these offers for business class come about? I understand that there were times in the past when a business class ticket costs as many points as an economy one

2. If I were to book my tickets using Enrich points and my children want to travel along with me using a paid ticket, would it be posible to buy a child's ticket without an accompanying adult ticket?? WOuld it be possible to book seat next to one another (even though one is bought and the other exchanged)?

3. The main reason for asking these questions is because I have been faithfully collecting enrich points over the years and am suddenly stunned to see that there is a citibank credit card offer of 60,000 enrich miles upon application. That is equal to what I have taken three years to collect! The only draw back in the RM650 fee that one has to pay. In your opinion, is this offer really that good or are enrich points nothing much to shout about. I plan to organize a family trip to the UK using points as much as possible.

Thanks!

Wow ! :clapping:

• Unlimited access to selected Plaza Premium Lounges.

Citibank cards are well known for its generosity. You can get discount, rebate or cash rewards with almost any shops in Malaysia. This doesn't come as surprise.

Citibank cards are well known for its generosity. You can get discount, rebate or cash rewards with almost any shops in Malaysia. This doesn't come as surprise.

Believe yearly fees for a card like this is about RM1,000.

How much in taxes and surcharges dose need to ay let's say fd a redemption ticket in Y to LHR return

That'll be RM 1942 and just for the fun of it, RM 2587 for Business AND First. Personally, I think the redemption is only worth it for J and F.

Believe yearly fees for a card like this is about RM1,000.

It's RM 600.