MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Earlier can only log in after multiple tries and could not open the "My Activities" page. Kept getting server reset errors.

A lot better now though.

The most annoying thing about the Enrich website is that there are no tables for mileage cost for redemptions by zones and no tables for working out how much it costs to upgrade a ticket. This is basic stuff and is an essential part of any frequent flyer programme website!!

Hi all,

I have tried hard but it seems to be impossible to get a competent and reliable answer from anyone at MAS, if they actually bother to reply, that is (emails are never ever answered).

there seems to be no dedicated ENRICH Hotline, all calls go to regular call-center-flight-booking-agents, and they have no clue about anything (call five times and you get five different answers/statements).

no idea how to call the ENRICH Center at KL Sentral, they are probably the only ones who know something about their program.

okay, so the big question is: do flights on Maswings count, as per 2013, towards your ELITE SECTORS balance ?

If so, all sort of fares or are there exclusions ? Still until now, year 2013, you can not actually see what you buy on the MAS website, as no booking classes are being displayed when making an online booking.

So, can anyone tell from his OWN RECENT (year 2012/2013) experiences about Maswings flights ?

I had a BTU - BKI Maswings-flight in 2012, and it has NOT been credited, no miles (that I could bear), but as well no Elite-Sector (which is a problem for me so to reach the GOLD status). some people told me (but its just hearsay, obviously), that since joining oneworld, you can earn miles AND Elite-sectors on Maswings too, except for the DASH flights. is that true ?

I am grateful for any replies that are based on members OWN experiences in 2013 (or maybe 2012).

thank's a lot

If I'm not mistaken, u earn Elite Miles on MAswings if you travel on Business, and L class miles on Maswings won't be credited to your Enrich, as apparently it's the basement/promo price.

Got all these info last July when I went to their office @ KL Sentral to claim my missing miles.

I am impressed with Enrich's speed in miles credit and sending out new Enrich card, a vast improvement from before :good: Hope they won't become complacent like previously.

If one has qualified to the next Enrich tier (say, Silver to Gold) or re-qualified for the same Enrich tier (say, Platinum to Platinum) by 31August - what happens to the Elite Miles and Elite Sectors that are accrued to the account after that between 1Sep-31Dec?

The guide keeps stating about earning to qualify or re-qualify during calendar year 1Jan-31Dec.

Can the elite sectors/ miles earned during the last 4 mths of 2013 be used or carried forward for the next re-qualification?

Or are they practically worthless (for re-qualification) until the clock re-sets on 1-jan-2014?

(Ignore the fact that in my example above, the clock is still ticking to qualify from Gold to Platinum until 31-dec-2013)

Does anybody know how this works?

If one has qualified to the next Enrich tier (say, Silver to Gold) or re-qualified for the same Enrich tier (say, Platinum to Platinum) by 31August - what happens to the Elite Miles and Elite Sectors that are accrued to the account after that between 1Sep-31Dec?

Does anybody know how this works?

Most airlines I know with the exception of Delta doesn't allow you to rollover (carry forward etc.) your elite miles. If you've already re-qualified for Platinum, the elite miles you earn beyond the 100,000 is meaningless.

Some carriers like United or American gives you incentives like more system wide upgrades or bonus miles. MH doesn't provide any incentives beyond 100,000 elite miles as far as I know.

Well there is an unpublished tier which is higher than Platinum. Its called Platinum Prestige. The added benefit is for every 10k Enrich miles earned you get 1k Enrich Miles. For your birthday month my mum and dad was given RM350 Temptations voucher during their birthday. Im not sure how what the qualification criteria is but dad earned 180k Enrich Miles in one year travelling exclusively on Business and 2 First class trips.

Does anyone remember the red frequent flyer card that MH issued before the Enrich scheme? I had one some years ago and whenever I had an economy class ticket I was upgraded to business, and if I had a business class ticket I was upgraded to first. Ummmm, those were the days!

Does anyone remember the red frequent flyer card that MH issued before the Enrich scheme? I had one some years ago and whenever I had an economy class ticket I was upgraded to business, and if I had a business class ticket I was upgraded to first. Ummmm, those were the days!

Passages or Esteemed Traveller?

Passages or Esteemed Traveller?

Enrich by Malaysia Airlines

220px-MalaysiaAirlinesLogo_Enrich.png

magnify-clip.png

On 30 September 1987, Malaysian Airline System introduced the Esteemed Traveller frequent-flyer program. In the early 1990s, Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways International and Singapore Airlines

launched their joint Asian frequent-flyer program: Passages. The joint

program was officially dissolved in 1999, and the Enrich frequent-flyer

program made its debut after the split from Passages.

Enhanced Enrich

On 12 July 2006, Malaysia Airlines introduced its enhanced Enrich

frequent-flyer program. The program is now known as Enrich by Malaysia Airlines (Enrich).

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines

Hi there, need some help here. So recently my sister just traveled from KUL to BKI earlier this month, but as I checked her Enrich acc I just realized that only 507 miles were credited for that flight, I thought for KUL-BKI/BKI-KUL sector we will able to earn at least 1014 miles, am I right? Anyone experienced this before? Thanks !

Hi there, need some help here. So recently my sister just traveled from KUL to BKI earlier this month, but as I checked her Enrich acc I just realized that only 507 miles were credited for that flight, I thought for KUL-BKI/BKI-KUL sector we will able to earn at least 1014 miles, am I right? Anyone experienced this before? Thanks !

What class did she buy? Promo (class N, Q & O) only 50%

Edited by CH Teo

Wow, u guys are all in a different league. I hardly

Get a chance to upgrade as I always book cheap Y class tickets.

Managed to claim some enrich miles on tonight's KUL-CDG AF241.. God knows how many miles they will give me!

Wow, u guys are all in a different league. I hardly

Get a chance to upgrade as I always book cheap Y class tickets.

Managed to claim some enrich miles on tonight's KUL-CDG AF241.. God knows how many miles they will give me!

If yours a deeply discounted ticket, then you'll only get 25% if the actual mileage flown. So for my case, instead of crediting this flight to my Enrich, i gave AF my DL Skymiles instead and i got more than 13,500 miles (KUL-CDG, CDG-LHR and CDG-KUL).

Wow.....I'm speechless here....I had an MH flight PEN-KUL-BKK on 10th Sept and on 13th they were credited into my Marco Polo account...... n to add on all were Z class..........

Does this means the problem with Z class booking is now settled.

Crediting Date
Activity Date

Activity

Club Miles
Club Sectors
Asia Miles

Upcoming Statement Transactions

13 Sep 2013
10 Sep 2013
Malaysia Airline
MH1139 (Business Class)
Penang - Kuala Lumpur

13 Sep 2013
10 Sep 2013
Malaysia Airline
MH788 (Business Class)
Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi
914 1.25

Wow.....I'm speechless here....I had an MH flight PEN-KUL-BKK on 10th Sept and on 13th they were credited into my Marco Polo account...... n to add on all were Z class..........

Does this means the problem with Z class booking is now settled.

Crediting Date

Activity Date

Activity

Club Miles

Club Sectors

Asia Miles

Upcoming Statement Transactions

13 Sep 2013

10 Sep 2013

Malaysia Airline

MH1139 (Business Class)

Penang - Kuala Lumpur

13 Sep 2013

10 Sep 2013

Malaysia Airline

MH788 (Business Class)

Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok/Suvarnabhumi

914 1.25

I hope so!

What class did she buy? Promo (class N, Q & O) only 50%

I think it should be those promo class tickets, didn't know that promo tickets can only earn 50% of the original miles! :nea:

I think it should be those promo class tickets, didn't know that promo tickets can only earn 50% of the original miles! :nea:

Prior to Oneworld, you get nothing at all; it's an improvement already...