MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

There have also been problems reported with Z class crediting to QF as well.

There were problems crediting across Oneworld. Hopefully what Raymund experienced means that the issue is fixed. I'm a little sick and tired of chasing for those credits like a dog chasing his tail....

There were problems crediting across Oneworld. Hopefully what Raymund experienced means that the issue is fixed. I'm a little sick and tired of chasing for those credits like a dog chasing his tail....

Even if Z class issue is fixed...it still took more than the standard 6 weeks for it to be credited.....

Even if Z class issue is fixed...it still took more than the standard 6 weeks for it to be credited.....

Maybe my expectations have been managed so low now :( that i'm just happy at least it's happening automatically. 6 weeks isn't too bad. I flew a couple of LAN sectors last year and it took 72 days to arrive in my BAEC account :o

It is already the 1st of August and still no new Enrich newsletter... *sigh*.

Really, the new World of Riches should come out several days before!

Finally found it...after logging in to my Enrich account. It's still not up on the MH website!

Finally found it...after logging in to my Enrich account. It's still not up on the MH website!

Yup, at Enrich online. Even Aug MHGoingPlaces hardcopy is out already 2 days before and available at Golden Lounge.

Enrich is just not serious about its FFP or retail revenue. Website only working intermittently, recent intra ASEAN trips (MNL, BKK, CGK) no duty free goods to purchase on board. Suspect a major overhaul.. or a major flop coming its way

Just a question. I have a one way ticket from LHR-KUL-BKK. If I were to fly the LHR-KUL sector but decide to skip the KUL-BKK sector, will I still earn Enrich miles for the LHR-KUL sector? Technically, the terms and conditions of Enrich states that miles will be credited if one takes the flight, but I have concerns as I know that missing a sector in a ticket voids the e-ticket immediately. Would the voiding of my ticket disqualify me from miles accrual despite having taken the KUL-LHR flight?

I have recently done this route although mine was return. My flight from LHR-KUL and LHR-KUL were credited separately from the KUL-BKK and BKK-KUL sector. So you may still get the points for the sector that you have flown.

Thank you Henry and Azman for the help! Just another question, if I paid for a J sector but upgraded it to F using miles, would I still accrue miles for what I've paid for i.e C class 150% miles?

If you buy a return ticket consists of 2 sector A + B and skip the second sector B, will you still able to use it to fly back sector A only ?

nope - they'll auto cancel.

For the earlier questions on enrich - yes - enrich is a sector based program unlike emirates which bases points on a whole journey. Dropping a final leg won't cause you to lose the points earned on an earlier leg in the same ticket.

nope - they'll auto cancel.

Meaning if I have a booking A-B-C-B-A

I fly A-B, but miss out B-C

Automatically C-B-A also cancelled ?! :blink:

Anyway to recover ?

Meaning if I have a booking A-B-C-B-A

I fly A-B, but miss out B-C

Automatically C-B-A also cancelled ?! :blink:

Anyway to recover ?

Contact the call centre or visit the ticket office to reconfirm the ticket at the latest 24 hours before the flight.

If you wait until the day of the flight itself to confirm, then it's no joy. You can only request a refund which is subject to the T&C

Contact the call centre or visit the ticket office to reconfirm the ticket at the latest 24 hours before the flight.

If you wait until the day of the flight itself to confirm, then it's no joy. You can only request a refund which is subject to the T&C

Calling the call center or visiting the ticket office doesn't necessarily help. What will happen by the rules is that it will be repriced (as per example above) into an A-B//C-B-A ticket. If the fare rules allow surface sectors or a common rated fare exists for both B and C - maybe you're in luck with only a reissue fee to be paid as an ADC. If no fare exists for this kind of route - it'll price into some YY fare - and that's when you start hitting some very big numbers.

Yikes, that is useful - thanks !

Been under impression that one would be able to continue with C-B-A as per booking (yup, naive eh ?!) :)

Yikes, that is useful - thanks !

Been under impression that one would be able to continue with C-B-A as per booking (yup, naive eh ?!) :)

Actually it's written in the General Conditions of Carriage, so it pays to read the fine print! :) Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Just another question, do platinum miles still exist? I was under the impression that it doesn't anymore and that 100k elite miles earned on economy, business and/or first class flights will qualify me for Enrich Platinum. I've been trying to get a definite answer but non of the call centre agents know the answer and have thus far refused to connect me to the Enrich office in KL Sentral. On the website, there's still talk about Platinum Miles being used as a calculator for Enrich Platinum under the FAQ section and Terms & Conditions of Enrich but seeing that use of terminology such as "golden club class" suggests that it could just be outdated? It is however updated with the oneworld stuff.

Edited by Ashley Lee

Just another question, do platinum miles still exist? I was under the impression that it doesn't anymore and that 100k elite miles earned on economy, business and/or first class flights will qualify me for Enrich Platinum. I've been trying to get a definite answer but non of the call centre agents know the answer and have thus far refused to connect me to the Enrich office in KL Sentral. On the website, there's still talk about Platinum Miles being used as a calculator for Enrich Platinum under the FAQ section and Terms & Conditions of Enrich but seeing that use of terminology such as "golden club class" suggests that it could just be outdated? It is however updated with the oneworld stuff.

Hi Ashley, my colleague has reached Platinum status with 100k miles earned by flying economy only. I seem to remember that to achieve Platinum status you had to accrue points on Business or First class fares only. Since joining Oneworld, this is not the case.

Hi Ashley, my colleague has reached Platinum status with 100k miles earned by flying economy only. I seem to remember that to achieve Platinum status you had to accrue points on Business or First class fares only. Since joining Oneworld, this is not the case.

Thanks very much for that! I've been on the phone with the loveliest of agents for the past 45 minutes debating about the current existence of platinum miles. I guess I should suggest to her to ask IT to have it removed from the website.