MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

miles on BA flights were credited into my Enrich within 3 days...

There is hope then! I'll see if that happens when I take my BA flights next month...

I must say I am impressed with Enrich this time - my BA miles were credited within 48 hrs, and my Hertz car rental miles at Belfast were credited within a couple of weeks.

my flights from June 2012 have not been credited, despite filling in on Enrich Online, calling and sending them an excel file with all the details :(

Current backlog at 25 flights ....

my flights from June 2012 have not been credited, despite filling in on Enrich Online, calling and sending them an excel file with all the details :(

Current backlog at 25 flights ....

nobody replies when u fill up on the Enrich Online site...

the Customer Service in Enrich is bad... no one bothers to reply when you send an email to them. On the other hand, the ones on general enquiry, at the very least replies to the email or acknowledgement to the email

Got my miles for my flight to LHR within an hour of landing! Amazing! Also there seems to be an unannounced double miles promotion to LHR.

Hi all, I have a question...Since FY flights can now be booked under MH website....can we bank the miles we fly in FY (but booked under MH codeshare) into other FFP like CX Marco Polo Club ?

I did a dummy booking on MH website for FY flights....and there is an option to select the FFP you want to use.

Hi all, I have a question...Since FY flights can now be booked under MH website....can we bank the miles we fly in FY (but booked under MH codeshare) into other FFP like CX Marco Polo Club ?

No. FY is not a OW affiliate and thus will not earn any miles on any OW carriers other than MH. MH currently does not have any regional affiliates (like KA of CX or American Eagle of AA).

No. FY is not a OW affiliate and thus will not earn any miles on any OW carriers other than MH. MH currently does not have any regional affiliates (like KA of CX or American Eagle of AA).

Thanks Craig......One strange thing is how come in the booking website when you are suppose to enter your details....I can still select other FFP besides MH

Update: My BA flights took about a week to credit into my Enrich account.

UPDATE: My PEN-KUL (Z class) flight just got credited into my CX account. Flight taken was in 28th April and today is 17th July :lazy:

Did you have to push or write in or did it credit automatically ? The reason i'm asking is because i know for a fact that if you try to credit a Z class flight to anybody else except enrich, it won't go through like normal.

I've had a whole bunch of MH Z class flights flown and not credited to my BAEC account. Not about to let it go - it's more than half of my requalification towards emerald for 2015, but dealing with BAEC is proving to be a serious challenge :(

Did you have to push or write in or did it credit automatically ? The reason i'm asking is because i know for a fact that if you try to credit a Z class flight to anybody else except enrich, it won't go through like normal.

I've had a whole bunch of MH Z class flights flown and not credited to my BAEC account. Not about to let it go - it's more than half of my requalification towards emerald for 2015, but dealing with BAEC is proving to be a serious challenge :(

1) First I wrote in at CX MPC website

2) They replied asking me to fill up Missing Mileage Claim Form and send all the boarding pass, e-ticket to their MPC office in HK. Did that

3) Follow up and they replied Z class not eligible for mile/sector

4) Replied n screw them up telling them Z class is Business Promo so don't give me any reasons.

5) After around 3 weeks, wrote to them again and they replied saying awaiting reply from MH to confirm booking class.

6) Then y'day came the email saying miles/sector credited

PS: I have 2 more flights PEN-KUL taken in early June still yet to be credited.........

So I don't know if this is call push or write.....but no way it is done automatically.... :aggressive:

1)So I don't know if this is call push or write.....but no way it is done automatically.... :aggressive:

I figured as much. From what i know, not one single FFP except enrich is crediting MH Z automatically. I am wondering if it's from MH's IT side, or the fact that Z at one stage was used for Oneworld redemptions in F.

I figured as much. From what i know, not one single FFP except enrich is crediting MH Z automatically. I am wondering if it's from MH's IT side, or the fact that Z at one stage was used for Oneworld redemptions in F.

AFAIK, Z is still used by CX and AA for F Class redemptions (MH's F awards is booked into P). IME, My MH flights booked in C and V are credited to AA within 1 week, if not faster.

AFAIK, Z is still used by CX and AA for F Class redemptions (MH's F awards is booked into P). IME, My MH flights booked in C and V are credited to AA within 1 week, if not faster.

Every other RBD is fine. Just that pesky Z :sorry:

Some good news.....my 2 other recent MH Z class flights in June was just credited yesterday into my CX MPC. Not bad...considering my fiest flight I ahd to write in n call in too....

Upcoming Statement Transactions 23 Jul 2013 04 Jun 2013 Malaysia Airline
MH1158 (Business Class)
Kuala Lumpur - Penang 215 1.25 215 23 Jul 2013 03 Jun 2013 Malaysia Airline
MH1137 (Business Class)
Penang - Kuala Lumpur 215 1.25 215

Some good news.....my 2 other recent MH Z class flights in June was just credited yesterday into my CX MPC. Not bad...considering my fiest flight I ahd to write in n call in too....

Upcoming Statement Transactions 23 Jul 2013 04 Jun 2013 Malaysia Airline

MH1158 (Business Class)

Kuala Lumpur - Penang 215 1.25 215 23 Jul 2013 03 Jun 2013 Malaysia Airline

MH1137 (Business Class)

Penang - Kuala Lumpur 215 1.25 215

If this is true that it went through automatically - i'd say this is fantastic news!

If this is true that it went through automatically - i'd say this is fantastic news!

Yep went thru auto....was about to write in but when i log into my CX MPC account...saw it posted....

There have also been problems reported with Z class crediting to QF as well.

Edited by Josh T