MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Yup and i guess new platinum card design awesome too with all black. Btw, just credited within 24hrs after flight to my account 2x enrich miles for double your enrich promo.

Just received by today my new Enrich Gold/oneworld Sapphire card, looks awesome. Bye old design :)

IMG_4627__zpsc062b346.jpg

I just have to ask - are the 2 cards with the straps bag tags?

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Got my new Enrich/Oneworld gold card with 2 bag tags about a month ago now (I think).

Trying to claim the missing enrich miles that's obviously still not working over the phone. Was just realised the promotion of double enrich miles require one to click Register upon signing in to the website. So lame!

Trying to claim the missing enrich miles that's obviously still not working over the phone. Was just realised the promotion of double enrich miles require one to click Register upon signing in to the website. So lame!

Double enrich miles promo really workable, got my double points credited within 72hrs after done flight. Double points only calculated for elite miles even u got extra 25 or 30% extra bonus points for S/G/P tier holder.

Same here. No promotion for flights ex-Aus. I've been having problems with the online flight redemption function again... MH IT department is so crap!

Does anyone know when the points for the Double Points promotion that ran from Feb until April will be credited? I'm keen to redeem some points for summer holidays and it would be nice to know how many I have! Thanks

Oh dear, you've got me worried now Isaac!

I just checked mine again and yes. It's all in. Currently there is another new promotion that will run through end of next month and extra Enrich miles for the flight I took from BKI to KUL last Friday (May 3rd) had been credited to my account too :)

Anyway, may be you can go to the Enrich office at KL Sentral and check with the staff there ?

Good news by Malaysia Airlines, welcome Firefly Airlines to Enrich world. :)

Great ideas make for a dream airline!

Great news! Starting from 15 May 2013, Enrich members may now earn
Enrich Miles and redeem as low as 7,500 Enrich Miles on Firefly flights.

Firefly offers you convenience for your short-haul travel between
Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand & Singapore. Book your flight now at www.fireflyz.com.my

If you are not an Enrich member yet, sign-up now at www.malaysiaairlines.com to enjoy this great benefits and privileges.

*Redemption can only be made at Malaysia Airlines Call centre at 1300
88 3000 (within Malaysia) and +603 7843 3000 (outside Malaysia).

Share your ideas to make the dream airline you always wanted at http://bit.ly/MHjourneys
Edited by Ikman Ikreza

How timely! (referring to OD's turboprop hub plan at SZB)

This will give MH/FY an advantage.

To put more advantage, another MAS Golden Lounge for Firefly at Skypark soon? :)

I took an MH flight PEN - KUL on 28th Apr but banked the miles/sector into my CX Marco Polo....till now its almost 4 weeks and I have yet to see my miles/sector being credited.....anyone also face such long delays in banking in MH flight into other FFP

I took an MH flight PEN - KUL on 28th Apr but banked the miles/sector into my CX Marco Polo....till now its almost 4 weeks and I have yet to see my miles/sector being credited.....anyone also face such long delays in banking in MH flight into other FFP

I am not too sure on this direction, but on the opposite direction, took a CX flight to HKG (bought the code sharing flight through MH website) in November 2012 and the Enrich miles just got in like few days ago. That is just how long it takes....well, at least better that Krisflyer who totally ignore my miles claim for my using TG.

I don't know about CX, but oneworld partner miles credited on Enrich takes 4-6 weeks, if that helps.

Up to 6 weeks is unbelievably long! Partner flights on QF usually come through within a few days, and this includes flights that people have taken on MH crediting to QF!

MH needs to invest in a new IT team... :aggressive:

Up to 6 weeks is unbelievably long! Partner flights on QF usually come through within a few days, and this includes flights that people have taken on MH crediting to QF!

MH needs to invest in a new IT team... :aggressive:

miles on BA flights were credited into my Enrich within 3 days...