MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Thanks for the info.

Is it just me or the info on the Enrich site is all over the place or doesn't exist?!

After login at enrich.malaysiaairlines.com, u'll be redirect this link.

https://www.enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/EnrichWebsite/oneworldRegister.jsp

Just click on "Register Now" to register your "Double Miles" promo.

After login at enrich.malaysiaairlines.com, u'll be redirect this link.

https://www.enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/EnrichWebsite/oneworldRegister.jsp

Just click on "Register Now" to register your "Double Miles" promo.

When I tried to register using a Chrome browser the pop up screen didn't appear, but when I used IE it did. Hence, if you're having problems registering, try using a different browser.

When I tried to register using a Chrome browser the pop up screen didn't appear, but when I used IE it did. Hence, if you're having problems registering, try using a different browser.

You need to disable your browser's popup blocker.

did they send the replacement card automatically?

Yes, they did.

So fast, care to share the real picture of new Enrich/oneworld card?

I don't know how to load pictures onto here... Sorry, I'm not very IT savvy. :sorry:

Yes, they did.

I don't know how to load pictures onto here... Sorry, I'm not very IT savvy. :sorry:

U can try using photobucket.com to upload the pictures and use link code to load the pictures here. :)

U can try using photobucket.com to upload the pictures and use link code to load the pictures here. :)

Thanks for the tip! Will play around with it over the next few days and see what I can do. :)

Thanks for the tip! Will play around with it over the next few days and see what I can do. :)

Thanks, really wanna see a new look for Enrich/oneworld and still waiting for my replacement card to arrive. :)

Latest gossips from the MH Rumour Department:

- I have personally met someone who has received the new Enrich oneworld card. He's a Sapphire.

- Enrich GOM has been abolished.

- Enrich has a new boss now. Her name is Karen Chong, and (after perusing a set of her email conversation with regards to some Enrich customer matters) she is a world's apart from Raja Nordiana. Karen is fast and takes customer matters personally. It will be a real challenge for her to lead a bunch of slow staff at the KL Sentral office.

- A spy has a set of photo about MH and oneworld to share but I am waiting for the final clearance.

Is there any subsititute for Enrich GOM? There was no info on the termination of the Enrich GOM so far.

Yes, they did.

Josh, I'm with you! I was trying this afternoon to upload a photo of my new card, but couldn't work out how to. I also wanted to upload a photo a few weeks ago of the retro painted 737 but had the same problem. I'm sure our more tech savy friends on here will be able to help. (PS: Suhaimi, I finally found how to allow pop ups in Chrome!)

Is there any subsititute for Enrich GOM? There was no info on the termination of the Enrich GOM so far.

When MH replaces your current Enrich GOM card with the new Enrich oneworld card, the GOM as printed in the current card will be omitted. I believe Enrich GOM will be treated the same as per the mainline program. The new Enrich Gold oneworld Sapphire card that I personally viewed and hold was previously a GOM card.

errrr

Azri, 5000 points extra, easy for you maybe.....KUL BKI KUL BKI KUL BKI KUL should be ok!

When MH replaces your current Enrich GOM card with the new Enrich oneworld card, the GOM as printed in the current card will be omitted. I believe Enrich GOM will be treated the same as per the mainline program. The new Enrich Gold oneworld Sapphire card that I personally viewed and hold was previously a GOM card.

Azizul/Affendi,

Just spoke to Enrich Team in Putrajaya and I was told that Enrich-GOM remains.

They have dropped the word GOM in the new cards to streamline with the rest of the cards under oneworld but members can expect to receive all benefits under the GOM programme.

Got an SMS today from Enrich mentioning a downtime of their website during 16/02 to 18/02. Very surprised to see this SMS especially when I live in the UK not Malaysia thus the number they have in my Enrich account is a UK mobile number. Im liking these little enhancements. Anyone received this SMS or is it because I am Enrich Platinum?

BTW not sure if you guys are interested but there is a level above Enrich Platinum and thats called Enrich Platinum Prestige. Dad just qualified for it and reading the extra benefits. Same benefits as Platinum but every 10,000k Enrich miles earned you get 1000 Enrich miles threshold bonus.

Got an SMS today from Enrich mentioning a downtime of their website during 16/02 to 18/02. Very surprised to see this SMS especially when I live in the UK not Malaysia thus the number they have in my Enrich account is a UK mobile number. Im liking these little enhancements. Anyone received this SMS or is it because I am Enrich Platinum?

BTW not sure if you guys are interested but there is a level above Enrich Platinum and thats called Enrich Platinum Prestige. Dad just qualified for it and reading the extra benefits. Same benefits as Platinum but every 10,000k Enrich miles earned you get 1000 Enrich miles threshold bonus.

Yup, me too got sms by Enrich today informed for Enrich system downtime.

RM0.00 Scheduled Enrich system downtime on 16/2 (2200-2340hr) and 18/2 (0001-0630hr) MYT. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. *Malaysia Airlines

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Interesting regarding the Enrich Platinum Prestige level. This is the first I've heard of it. How many miles did your father have to reach to qualify for this?

Interesting regarding the Enrich Platinum Prestige level. This is the first I've heard of it. How many miles did your father have to reach to qualify for this?

I dont know how to edit but its actually every 10k enrich miles earned you get 1000 enrich threshold bonus not every 10,000k. Should have proof read.

He qualified it with last year with a total of 123,235 elite miles and 84 sectors. All in business class. I know he was upgraded when renewal for Enrich Platinum was only 80k and once he reached 100,000 elite miles he was upgraded to Platinum Prestige. Since Platinum renewal is now 100,000 elite miles instead of 80k im not sure what the qualification criteria is anymore. However in his account it mentions to renew is 100,000 elite miles or 150 elite sectors instead of 100 elite sectors.

Hey,

I have just joined MAS Enrich member few days ago and I am going to fly new week.

But I have already bought my ticket before joining Enrich.

Can I know how to earn my miles??

Hey,

I have just joined MAS Enrich member few days ago and I am going to fly new week.

Quote your Enrich membership when checking in.

Hey,

Enrich miles are earned when flown, not when tickets are bought.