MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Having had a look at the information, my preference would be to stick with MH and to only use QF for my domestic flights. Earn rates on MH with other OW partners look pretty good.

Just login into my Enrich account, some changes on banner tier and adding oneworld tier information.

Enrich members will receive a new Enrich card with oneworld logo sooner?

Untitled-2copy-2_zps1feccb28.jpg

According to oneworld.com, they're already on the way to our mailboxes:

"....Similarly, the 125 million members of existing oneworld airlines' loyalty programmes will receive double mileage awards when flying on Malaysia Airlines between 15 February 2013 and 15 April 2013. For further details, see member airlines' websites.

The 2 million members of the Enrich programme have been mailed new membership cards, bearing theoneworld logo and the alliance's "gemstone" tier status symbol, to ensure that they receive the alliance's full range of services and benefits when travelling throughout the entire oneworld network from tomorrow...."

Source : http://www.oneworld.com/news-information/oneworldnews/details/?objectID=53800

Here are the new designs taken from www.malaysiaairlines.com :

card-enrich-platinum.jpgcard-enrich-gold.jpgcard-enrich-silver.jpgcard-enrich-blue.jpg

I also noticed that the Gold and Platinum Guesting privilege for the Golden Lounge/Platinum Lounge has been extended to a guest flying on any Malaysia Airlines/oneworld flight. It used to be restricted to passengers flying on the same flight as the cardholder.

Edited by asheby

New card design looks better :)

i think it's probably going to look better in real life with its shini-ness, sparkli-ness and gliterri-ness, much like how the real life versions of the previous cards looked a lot better than the scans on the website. :clapping:

Any one knows how to register for that Double Miles campaign? It's for new members only or open for all? Tried to login, but been redirected to the "outside" common page of the promo banners...

The answer for you- is easy if you will do as your post says I.e work and live in the UK- BA exec club has fantastic redemptions Intra Europe. Add that to co-pay options you could be going all over Europe for as low as 2,250 Avios and £20 or so.

Reasonably pleased with the program overall despite being based In KL.

MH operated flights are now redeemable online via BA exec club. Rates start from 4,500 avios one way before taxes. Not bad huh!

The taxes and surcharges seem to be quite high though, I was looking at HKG-BKI, both KA and MH flights are priced at 7,500 avios one way but MH surcharges are almost twice as high as that of KA.

Does anyone know that whether transferring the points from credit card to an enrich account gives you any 'elite miles'? I guess not? I couldn't find any information on the enrich website.

Also how many miles does one really need to achieve gold status from blue? Is it 50,000 elite miles or 75,000 elite miles?

Hi HC Chai

Transferring of points from credit card wont give you any elite miles.

To qualify for Enrich Gold from Enrich Blue one would need to accumulate 50k elite miles.

Got it already... :) Finally the system will auto give a pop up page when you log in...hehe...

i was wondering the same until I noticed that a pop up was being blocked....so the registration is that simple is it?

Hi HC Chai

Transferring of points from credit card wont give you any elite miles.

To qualify for Enrich Gold from Enrich Blue one would need to accumulate 50k elite miles.

Thanks for the info.

Is it just me or the info on the Enrich site is all over the place or doesn't exist?!

i was wondering the same until I noticed that a pop up was being blocked....so the registration is that simple is it?

I think so...click that pop up and that's all...

I prefer the splash/splotch one, although most of the time I got the black/white version.

Affendi:

Program penerbang kerap (frequent flyer)

Program pelanggan setia

I don't think any of them sounds good.

Latest gossips from the MH Rumour Department:

- I have personally met someone who has received the new Enrich oneworld card. He's a Sapphire.

- Enrich GOM has been abolished.

- Enrich has a new boss now. Her name is Karen Chong, and (after perusing a set of her email conversation with regards to some Enrich customer matters) she is a world's apart from Raja Nordiana. Karen is fast and takes customer matters personally. It will be a real challenge for her to lead a bunch of slow staff at the KL Sentral office.

- A spy has a set of photo about MH and oneworld to share but I am waiting for the final clearance.

That's good. I know AJ is a mile better than past CEOs. Even during the oneworld festivities, no politicians made an appearance or at least none were prominently featured.

If I look closely, I can see PROGRAM KESETIAAN?

suddenly I feel like watching Spanish Soap........dubbed into Malay

At least they didn't translate the levels into zamrud, nilam and delima :p

Latest gossips from the MH Rumour Department:

- I have personally met someone who has received the new Enrich oneworld card. He's a Sapphire.

- Enrich GOM has been abolished.

- Enrich has a new boss now. Her name is Karen Chong, and (after perusing a set of her email conversation with regards to some Enrich customer matters) she is a world's apart from Raja Nordiana. Karen is fast and takes customer matters personally. It will be a real challenge for her to lead a bunch of slow staff at the KL Sentral office.

- A spy has a set of photo about MH and oneworld to share but I am waiting for the final clearance.

Perhaps they will look and work on Enrich website online. As IT background, my opinion they still need some improvement. New enrich members registration via web online still got bugs, my friend had tried many times since 2 weeks ago but application error during submition.

I got my new Enrich Gold/OneWorld Sapphire card this week. I like!