MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

My crystal ball is 'rumouring' that the Enrich team will get a harsh lashing (ala the spastic lashing in the other thread recently) from oneworld travelers for at least 24 months after MH's inception into the alliance for failing to accommodate even the most basic and petty FFP matters.

If I were one of the guy sitting on the table at the KL Sentral office, I will be very very scared.

My crystal ball is 'rumouring' that the Enrich team will get a harsh lashing (ala the spastic lashing in the other thread recently) from oneworld travelers for at least 24 months after MH's inception into the alliance for failing to accommodate even the most basic and petty FFP matters.

If I were one of the guy sitting on the table at the KL Sentral office, I will be very very scared.

I feel like JOINING MH as an ENRICH TEAM staff.....

well, at least I have the experience of being a frustrated enrich customer!

any job openings?

..... legacy of the "dumb blond" that used to lead the Enrich unit continues...must have been cancerous.

Must be of malignant variety, otherwise can live on happily in oblivious benign bliss :D

Anyone has an idea how long does it usually takes for MH code share miles be credited to our account? Travelled on CX (booked through MH) to HKG early last month, but yet to see it credited to my account.

I also find that they only credited 70% of my return miles instead of 100%, although the ticket that I purchased was MHSmart and it was stated clearly in the E-ticket.

Emails to them received no reply at all...sigh

Travelled on KLM in October and miles has yet to appear :angry2:

I may have made history for haven't travel on MH for one whole year.

Travelled on KLM in October and miles has yet to appear :angry2:

I may have made history for haven't travel on MH for one whole year.

I traveled on KLM in September, earlier than you.....

same, no points credited into my account.

I called them, they wanted my BOARDING PASS to be faxed to them......

Even MAS flights aren't being automatically credited! That is really pathetic.

Even MAS flights aren't being automatically credited! That is really pathetic.

That has been happening over the last couple of months or so. The system must be down again or everything must be done manually. It is PATHETIC.

That has been happening over the last couple of months or so. The system must be down again or everything must be done manually. It is PATHETIC.

I didn't get my points for flights in Oct and early Nov until some weeks after the flights. But now they are being credited overnight; I got back from MNL last night and have just checked my Enrich account and the points are there already!

Yup, I guess due to upgrading on new MAS website. It's happened to me when my flights in Oct, Enrich miles doesn't credited as usual so I went straight to Enrich office at KL Sentral to claim. She had mentioned, system a bit problems but now my flights on Nov and Dec EM automatically credited within 24Hrs. :D

My miles from Oct and Nov were missing too. But it was credited into my account on the same day I was going to call Enrich. Save me all the troubles :D

It was my flights from October that didn't credit too! Hopefully, the system has been fixed. It is extremely annoying when points don't credit properly!!

I thought it's only me that having problem with enrich miles where it's not updating automatically. I will try to call and let see

I had login into enrich website just now to claim my missing miles on previous flight PEN-KUL date 8th Dec. So impressing me, it's credited just in a few minutes and my miles straight updated after I submitted using claim missing miles menu. Previously this function not working properly. Thanks Enrich for upgrading system I guess. :D

Been trying to claim my miles and pay for the airport taxes, but payment could not get through. sigh.

tried every cards that i have, but to no avail...

what happens if the fare is different when the system is back to normal?

Received an email by Enrich, seems a brand new Enrich Gold Assistance Hotline number starting a new year in coming.

Even among the extraordinary privileges you enjoy as an Enrich Gold member, the Enrich Gold Assistance Programme is a standout. With just one phone call, you can receive assistance for Global Emergency and Travel services.

We would just like to inform you that, starting 1 January 2013, Enrich Gold Assistance Programme services will be provided by Cover-More. There will also be a brand new Enrich Gold Assistance Hotline number: +603 2261 4103.

The next time you need assistance on your journeys around the world, be sure to call the new hotline number.
We look forward to being of service, any time of the day or night.

For more information on our services, please visit malaysiaairlines.com

Warmest regards,
Enrich Team

Guest Michael

The Enrich Miles Calculator page is permanently under enhancement been like that for over 6 months now.

The Enrich Miles Calculator page is permanently under enhancement been like that for over 6 months now.

6 months? Try over a year at least or even longer! It already stopped working at least a year ago if I remember correctly. Such a simple thing and it can't even be fixed.

Guest Michael

Ok so Enrich needs to be fixed they are still sending me WOR and I am not sure why as I only want to receive it online.

My PayPal promo miles haven't been credited more than a month after booking completed. Not much, but still. Anyone else with the same issue? Uncertain of how to claim thru the website.

Based on the complaints posted on their FB wall, almost all were asked to email to socialmedia.team@malaysiaairlines.com and then they will forward it to the relevant department. Based on personal experience as well, approaching their social media team is the faster option than the other official channels.

There is a mad queue at Enrich KL Sentral service centre now, mad dash to redeem flights. Enrich redemption online is also down, and there's itermittent downtime on Enrich system at Sentral. Wonder if they'll extend the promo, knowing a tendency to leave things till the super last minute.