MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Don't know why they still can't make the online miles transfer work. Not everyone can go to kl sentral or have the time to call them.

Thanks! It was indeed instantaneous.

2000 miles transferred over the phone, and RM120 ringgit later, I've got my Xmas trip to LHR sorted.

Was a torture though, the Online Redemption kept going offline, then online and then access denied, like seriously.

Edited by Edwin P K

I don't log in to Enrich account often, but it seemed that each time I tried in recent times, the system is down. Coincidental or truly representative of Enrich online? If non-coincidental, should the current head (who?) do something about it? I will eat my humble pie for saying good riddance when its former head left MH.

Edited by V Wong

OMG. The miles from my recent flight from SYD to KUL was credited into my account after about 24 hours! I think that's the fastest ever! :o

finally the promotional miles for their 10flights=>25k miles promotion have been credited into my enrich account. it's puzzling though why the activity date was recorded as 01/10 when the miles have only been credited today. check your enrich accounts guys!

The new World of Riches for the quarter of 1 November 2012 - 31 January 2013. This will be the last WoR before MH finally becoming part of oneworld. I am not sure if there will be any major changes after 1 February 2013 but I will keep a close eye on it.

http://www.malaysiaa...rldofriches.pdf

50% discount for redemption in First, Business and Economy via Live the Dream! promotion!!!

The new World of Riches for the quarter of 1 November 2012 - 31 January 2013. This will be the last WoR before MH finally becoming part of oneworld. I am not sure if there will be any major changes after 1 February 2013 but I will keep a close eye on it.

http://www.malaysiaa...rldofriches.pdf

50% discount for redemption in First, Business and Economy via Live the Dream! promotion!!!

Believe after MH joined OW, 50% discount is unlikely will be repeated.

I am not sure about the standard 30% discount on each quarter will stay either. This is the second time MH had a 50% discount. Probably an effort to get the miles burnt in house as much as they can before Enrich members can redeem the miles to other oneworld partner airlines post 1 February 2013?

A pity I won't have the opportunity to take advantage of this new promo.

Anyway, after the promising start to having my Enrich mles credited from my latest trip, I can say that the remaining sectors (KUL-LHR, LHR-KUL, KUL-SYD) have not been credited. I really don't understand why this is so difficult... :angry:

Guest Michael

I found Enrich great back in July my onboard purchases on the 21st were credited in like 2 days and I am flying again tomorrow arvo on the 124 flight coming to KL for a week to get away from work can not wait.

Great promotions, maybe to clear off balance Enrich miles before they join OneWorld, perhaps cross-redemption may be too expensive for MH?

Great promotions, maybe to clear off balance Enrich miles before they join OneWorld, perhaps cross-redemption may be too expensive for MH?

Yup, I had tried dummy booking redemption for KUL-CDG on 1st Mar 2013 (commence flight MH's A380 to Paris), one way MH20 bussiness class total at (27500 miles + MYR 693.00 for Taxes & Fees and Surcharges) and economy class at (15000 miles + MYR 622.00). It was great promotions.

Good news I think regarding Enrich tiers announced in WoR magazine.

Silver : Effective 15 Aug 2012, to qualify & maintain at 25K elite miles or 30 elite sectors in 1 calendar year.

Gold : Effective 1 Nov 2012, to qualify & maintain at 50K elite miles or 50 elite sectors in 1 calendar year.

Platinum : Effective 1 Jan 2013, to qualify at 100K elite miles or 130 elite sectors & to maintain at 100K elite miles or 100 elite sectors in 1 calendar year.

So, the main change is that you need to earn 100000 miles to maintain Platinum instead of 80000. That's hard work...

So, the main change is that you need to earn 100000 miles to maintain Platinum instead of 80000. That's hard work...

Folks that travel to SIN from PEN vv on MH on monthly basis or more, in J will find it not too difficult. In fact, they get twice the value & the fun versus the folks originating in KUL for virtually the same fare.

Edited by Mushrif A

Yup, previous 80K or 120 elite sectors but new changes to maintain elite miles was increased but elite sectors decreased to 100 only.

MHenrich.jpg

More details in WoR Nov 2012-Jan 2013 issue http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/mas/master/en/pdf/enrich/worldofriches.pdf

It should be easier for me to get to Enrich Platinum once MH joins OneWorld as I travel lots on QF too and the 2 combined will make that a whole lot easier. Right now, my travel on both gets me to gold on each separately.

Anyone has an idea how long does it usually takes for MH code share miles be credited to our account? Travelled on CX (booked through MH) to HKG early last month, but yet to see it credited to my account.

I also find that they only credited 70% of my return miles instead of 100%, although the ticket that I purchased was MHSmart and it was stated clearly in the E-ticket.

Emails to them received no reply at all...sigh

Anyone has an idea how long does it usually takes for MH code share miles be credited to our account? Travelled on CX (booked through MH) to HKG early last month, but yet to see it credited to my account.

I also find that they only credited 70% of my return miles instead of 100%, although the ticket that I purchased was MHSmart and it was stated clearly in the E-ticket.

Forward your flight details to socialmedia.team@malaysiaairlines.com

Too long, seriously. They even need the copy of boarding pass.

With current technology (mobile boarding pass), maybe you can photocopy your smartphone and send it to them as well.

How long? Too long! It just makes you wonder what sort of back-end Enrich has....probably skeletal.

And if you call the Enrich line and speak to a human being, you will be lucky if you get someone intelligent enough that can assist you. But if you're unfortunate, you may get idiots that know nothing apart from the very basic and you will end up with a frustrating experience. Some of the idiots may insist that they can only credit miles into Enrich if the ticket number begins with 232...