MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Hey, I've waited for than a month, and still nothing. Apparently, Enrich being Enrich - which is very disorganised and inefficient - the crediting has to be done manually. Just shows the calibre of the management running the show.

Is this the PayPal miles or normal miles? The PayPal miles will be credited at least 30 days after you've flown so you'll have to wait until you fly before the miles are credited.

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Is this the PayPal miles or normal miles? The PayPal miles will be credited at least 30 days after you've flown so you'll have to wait until you fly before the miles are credited.

The Paypal miles. Well past 30 days, still no crediting. 3 phone calls to Enrich after 30 days - still nothing. The first call - staff doesnt even know what I was talking about and denied such a thing existed. The T&Cs actually state crediting within 30 days, not "at least" after 30 days. Like I said - the staff & management running the place are all asleep and totally inefficient.

The Paypal miles. Well past 30 days, still no crediting. 3 phone calls to Enrich after 30 days - still nothing. The first call - staff doesnt even know what I was talking about and denied such a thing existed. The T&Cs actually state crediting within 30 days, not "at least" after 30 days. Like I said - the staff & management running the place are all asleep and totally inefficient.

Well it's in the process so you'll probably get the miles soon. Unless of course you haven't flown yet, of course.

FYI, Enrich have several vacancies open - perhaps you'd like to try and join?

Edited by Mohd Suhaimi Fariz

Well it's in the process so you'll probably get the miles soon. Unless of course you haven't flown yet, of course.

The fact that they failed to abide by their own T&C, and some are clueless about the whole thing just shows how terrible the management is. Vacancies? Does it come with the ability to sack the idiots who currently run the show, and start with a clean slate?

Vacancies? Does it come with the ability to sack the idiots who currently run the show, and start with a clean slate?

Gotta get past the unions on that - Tan Sri Red One tried that and even he didn't get nowhere :p

Perhaps there are some slates that are too permanently soiled to worth bother cleaning :D

Perhaps there are some slates that are too permanently soiled to worth bother cleaning :D

Just cover it up with something, to be soiled yet again, so that layers and layers of bureaucratic dirt get built up in the machinery of inefficiency...throw in self-denial, self-congratulatory attitude - that's the secret of its success. :p

Edited by V Wong

Do you take part time or only for full time?

BTW if I'm buying ticket using GRADS discount would I earn an Enrich miles too?

Thought MH has employees excess. Wont it be better if they just get people from other department?

I won't mind giving it a go. Right now claiming Enrich miles takes more than a month :bad:

Sorry, I meant getting a reply from Enrich takes more than a month. Only to be told "Miles have already been credited from xxx sector". Except that I was claiming miles from sector yyy :nea:

Are you suggesting him to apply for a data entry clerk type of work just because Enrich fails to act within its own terms and conditions? What kind of sarcasm is that being thrown to a professional of legal background by a MAS employee? Malaysian Hospitality indeed.

Everyone knows Enrich services are crap. Save yourself some humiliations by not defending them.

Is it down because they're trying to update the promotion miles (the one that ended on Aug 31) on people's accounts? The Enrich department is so not going to cope when MH joins OneWorld early next year!

Crap - did they just update the redemption miles rates?

KUL-LHR was 25500 miles one way, now it's increased to 38500 miles one way?

Edit: Sorry, just that seats are being taken on my selected flights

Edited by Edwin P K

Anyone knows how much one has to pay for the airport tax and fuel surcharge for a one-way award ticket from BKI to TPE ?

Anyone knows how much one has to pay for the airport tax and fuel surcharge for a one-way award ticket from BKI to TPE ?

Should be from RM464 to RM542 depending on load of that flight.

Gosh! That's expensive! Anyway, thanks for the speedy reply Mr. Lee :)

Anyone has experience in transferring Enrich miles from one account to another, and know how fast will be effected to the recipient account? At the moment can't even do it online but can only do via call centre, so anyone has any idea? I called them and they say should be 24 hours, OR up til 1 week, like wtf?

Sounds odd to me. Why do the taxes and surcharges fluctuate according to the load of the flight?

Anyone has experience in transferring Enrich miles from one account to another, and know how fast will be effected to the recipient account?

Instant. Just like maggi mee :) At least it was when i tried it last time

Instant. Just like maggi mee :) At least it was when i tried it last time

I can second that. I did it in person at the Enrich office in KL Sentral though.