MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

I have 118k of enrich points to sell.

Don't have any holiday plan to use the points that I have accumulated.

If interested, please pm me or contact me via my email calebwsy@hotmail.com and do state your offer price

Cheers

Don't know if anybody else have noticed but passengers can now start adding Enrich number to flight bookings on Qantas. I only saw this when I was making a booking the other day. However, MH is still not officially listed as a partner on QF's FFP.

Don't know if anybody else have noticed but passengers can now start adding Enrich number to flight bookings on Qantas. I only saw this when I was making a booking the other day. However, MH is still not officially listed as a partner on QF's FFP.

It's coming together now isn't it? At the stroke of midnight tonight, the RBD alignment exercise (should be to align closer to Oneworld codes) should be done.

If anybody is planning to book an MH ticket TONIGHT - let me know and i will look up the fares PRE and POST alignment - but let me know in the next 1 hour and 53 minutes :) - some went up, some went down.

I notice that the redemption rate for F to LHR has been increased from 70,000 miles to 160,000 miles for a one way ticket. J and Y remained the same.

I notice that the redemption rate for F to LHR has been increased from 70,000 miles to 160,000 miles for a one way ticket. J and Y remained the same.

I guess since F will be limited to 8 seats per day in the future once the 747s are retired they anticipate very high demand and thus less open seats to offer for redemption.

I wonder if MH also has dynamic pricing for F awards - if that is the case, then it may not necessarily be a price increase per se, but a withdrawal (or not releasing) of P class inventory, forcing it into a higher class, and therefore higher price.

Will give them a call later to find out :)

He he, I've just had a look at getting my daughter a flight LHR - KUL - LHR on F over Christmas and if I book her return to LHR on MH2 on 7 Jan, the number of Enrich points (just for that sector, not the outbound) is 340,000! Sorry my daughter, you'll be flying Y again.

I wonder if MH also has dynamic pricing for F awards - if that is the case, then it may not necessarily be a price increase per se, but a withdrawal (or not releasing) of P class inventory, forcing it into a higher class, and therefore higher price.

Will give them a call later to find out :)

OK - just as I thought.

P class awards = 80,000 one way to LHR (68,000 after discount) award level still exists NOMINALLY, just that P is zeroed out on MH2/3 and therefore you can't book. P is still available of course on MH4/1

as such the dynamic pricing system forces you into A class which is 160,000 before discount, and if A inventory runs out, it forces you into F class = 400,000 before discount.

So it's 136,000 one way after discount as long as there is A, and in APmeredith's case above, it's 340,000k after discount because it's forced into F.

So, i guess they may argue it's not a price increase in the strictest sense of the word - but unfortunately the net effect is that it IS an increase, semantics aside.

I must say I am among those most severely affected when MAS decided to introduce the dynamic redemption scheme. I fly 5 to 6 times a year on the KUL - LHR route on F award redemption most of the time. Used to require 136k miles return but now it is 272k miles return (if lucky enough to secure A class tickets).

Having said that, I was happy that i managed to "secure" bargain redemptions when the Enrich system was down and went haywire on 10th - 14th June. Managed to book for 5 pax KUL-LHR-KUL J class for 11,400 miles only per way. Hahaha! Best part, traveling completed already. Nothing less than on the A380 too :)

Edited by rockefeller

Having said that, I was happy that i managed to "secure" bargain redemptions when the Enrich system was down and went haywire on 10th - 14th June. Managed to book for 5 pax KUL-LHR-KUL J class for 11,400 miles only per way. Hahaha! Best part, traveling completed already. Nothing less than on the A380 too :)

That's brilliant!

Greetings to all~

Salam Hari Raya to muslim :)

I need 46k enrich miles asap.

Whoever wanna exchange to cash.. *Donating also appreciate ;)

Do contact me at souqusaadah@gmail.com for negotiation price.

TQ very much.

Best wishes ~saadah

wow dropped down to page 4..

I am having difficulties redeeming award flights on Enrich Online. Page comes out with an error when you click to go to "Choose Your Flight Route".

Anyone have the same problem or is this isolated?

wow dropped down to page 4..

I am having difficulties redeeming award flights on Enrich Online. Page comes out with an error when you click to go to "Choose Your Flight Route".

Anyone have the same problem or is this isolated?

Yup, I'm facing same problem since yesterday.

We are sorry but an error has occurred. You may need to restart your browser.

If the problem persists, please contact our customer service department.

Please click here to restart your session

Will we really be able to Enrich points by booking via Paypal on MHMobile?

Booked three flights via paypal, traveled on one. Miles for the flight traveled are credited almost instantly but still awaiting the 500 for paypal. Its been two weeks...

Will we really be able to Enrich points by booking via Paypal on MHMobile?

Booked three flights via paypal, traveled on one. Miles for the flight traveled are credited almost instantly but still awaiting the 500 for paypal. Its been two weeks...

Hey, I've waited for than a month, and still nothing. Apparently, Enrich being Enrich - which is very disorganised and inefficient - the crediting has to be done manually. Just shows the calibre of the management running the show.

Hey, I've waited for than a month, and still nothing. Apparently, Enrich being Enrich - which is very disorganised and inefficient - the crediting has to be done manually. Just shows the calibre of the management running the show.

Oh gosh! Guess I'll just have to wait patiently then... Thanks for the info (:

Enrich flight redemption finally up and working today... after 72h of service breakdown. That's Enrich and MH IT Dept efficiency in a nutshell.