MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

The same goes to you can't expect to just bluntly give some advice/comment without knowing the true story. Some members here are not Ah Beng that do not know stuff or make unobjective and bias comments over matter discussed.

Wow thanks to this thread I got free 2K miles on my long forgotten Enrich account. Can't believe it was that simple.

The same goes to you can't expect to just bluntly give some advice/comment without knowing the true story. Some members here are not Ah Beng that do not know stuff or make unobjective and bias comments over matter discussed.

Welcome to the real world, my friend :drinks:

Cheers!

Sure chief. and im sure nobody here doubts your oftenly proclaimed experience and knowledge on MH matters :good: very good.

But, my comments so far are based on my own experience in dealing with any FFPs or hotel loyalty programs. So cheers. again, good luck in solving your problem. :drinks:

Updated profile but still no posting of the 2000 bonus miles... <_>

And that PO Box thing is REALLY ANNOYING! :angry:

Updated profile but still no posting of the 2000 bonus miles... <_>

And that PO Box thing is REALLY ANNOYING! :angry:

Very weird, mine it's ok after I just fill in PO Box as postcode number and 2K bonus miles added. Rob also got free 2K miles as well. Josh T, are u using IE or Mozila?

I also didn't get the bonus miles after 3 days updating my profile. I am using Chrome.

Since we are now subjected to 'improvise' the programming side of Enrich system after a call by our smarty pant friend here, I think the bonus miles is only credited if one is updating the profile using the link provided in the notification email as per below:

Enrich.jpg

Those who for some reason did not get the email (like yours truly), would be unable to get the bonus miles even if he/she updated his Enrich profile a thousand times.

That would be my improvisation of this problem.

I think the bonus miles is only credited if one is updating the profile using the link provided in the notification email as below:

This is correct. Login using the usual Enrich login page and you will not be able to get the 2000 miles.

Those who for some reason did not get the email (like yours truly)

I believe the email was only sent to Enrich members who'd also signed up Get-the-Deal. Typical Enrich members without the Get-the-Deal membership will not be getting the email. In fact, the subject of the email is "Make way for an enriching surprise as Get-the-Deal turns 3‏".

However, any Enrich member, with or without Get-the-Deal membership, will be able to get the 2000 bonus miles if they login and update his profile using the link provided in the email.

Looks like my hypothesis is incorrect then. I am helping my sister to maintain her Enrich account, and she is not a Get-the-Deal member, hence she did not receive the email. I login her profile using the login link in the email, and she got the 2000 miles 10 seconds after I updated her profile.

I first updated my profile with the normal log-in and, when the bonus miles didn't come through, I tried it again but this time using the link from the email that was sent to me. Still no bonus miles credited though... <_>

I might try again.

Yay!

Just tried it again and it finally worked! The points came through immediately. :clapping: Easy work for 2000 miles. :drinks:

Still haven't got mine despite multiple attempts.. it's getting a bit annoying now.

Update your Enrich profile and get 2,000 bonus miles.[/i]

Given it is expensive to accrual enrich on domestic route, giving away 2,000 miles for nothing is very generous indeed :good:

Can some one please share the PO Box number that they used that worked in getting the 2000 miles please?

Can some one please share the PO Box number that they used that worked in getting the 2000 miles please?

Most people are just putting in the same number as their postcode. Either that or just put in a 0.

This PO Box number vs postcode issue, is no one concerned about possibility of mail delivered to the wrong destination ? :D

Updated my profile via the email link, and the 2,000 miles were credited to my account instantly!

So what can I do with 2,000 miles... I guess nothing? tongue.gif

Another channel for u to get more extra 1000 miles enrich miles.

1. Join postcards to enrich contest here http://www.postcardstoenrich.com/

2. After succes login, u'll direct to pages update profile and then click on the last below button "UPDATE MY PROFILE AND GET 1,000 BONUS ENRICH MILES"

3. Please log in back here https://www.enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/EnrichWebsite/Login.jsp and u'll see another extra 1,000 into your account.

Easy way to added more extra 1,000 miles. :D

Thanks.. It somewhat makes me feel a bit better with all my missing miles..

2. After succes login, u'll direct to pages update profile and then click on the last below button "UPDATE MY PROFILE AND GET 1,000 BONUS ENRICH MILES"

3. Please log in back here https://www.enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/EnrichWebsite/Login.jsp and u'll see another extra 1,000 into your account.

Hey it works! Thanks Ikman.

To accrual 1000 and 2000 miles need to fly one way KUL/MNL and KUL/PEK respectively.

MH is very generous :good: :clapping:

Edited by KK Lee

Thanks for the heads up Ikman. Hopefully one (or more) of us here will be the winners of the Postcard to Enrich contest.