MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

MAR...

Range is ENRICH BLUE..

never been upgraded to even SILVER.

But it used to be more than 20K before I redeemed it earlier this month.

Anyway...I dont think JUSA grade officers really bother about their enrich points.

Do they really have time to go for leisure?

Naaaahhhh.....

Edited by affendi osman

I've received my ENRICH-GOM card after waiting for it for almost 3 months.

Anyway, to my surprise ENRICH upgraded me to GOLD tier.

The proof is as shown here....

http://shw.fendiosman.fotopages.com/20603270.html

waaaaa...golden lounge after this!

and more privileges to come........

syukur keje dengan Gomen!

Mind telling me how i can apply for the Enrich-GOM??? How much entitle you to GOLD Tier??

Anyway...I dont think JUSA grade officers really bother about their enrich points.

Do they really have time to go for leisure?

Naaaahhhh.....

JUSA A free overseas trip plus family, know anyone who wanted to skip that??

Anyway, to Affendi and a few more who will be upgraded soon, congratulation and now there is more reason to fly MH. This Gold card will not entitle yourself, but also a guest of yours for free access into Golden Lounges worldwide.

It seems MH is treating clients subject to preference group and not as per their published guidelines. Some civil servants are given Enrich Gold card without needed to achieve quota. :pardon:

Understand civil servants are paying full fare for their official travel. Does it mean private sector pax who are paying for full fare ticket is worth less than civil servants? Wonder what other benefits MH given to the privileges few? :sorry:

http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/index....20&start=20

:drinks:

Well....I can sense some bombarding activity here regarding GOLD status.

Anyhow KK Lee, there are partnership agreement between the Gov and MH regarding this matter. Better to check the circular from Treasury before going to conclusion.

Edited by affendi osman

Well....I can sense some bombarding activity here regarding GOLD status.

Anyhow KK Lee, there are partnership agreement between the Gov and MH regarding this matter. Better to check the circular from Treasury before going to conclusion.

I am not complaining about civil servants but MH treating pax differently. As civil servants are paying full fare for their official travel and should entitle to all privileges come with the fare class. Private sector pax paying full fare should receive similar privileges. If higher Enrich tiers is a privileges (not a rights), why MH bother publish miles needed for different tiers?

If Treasury is buying Enrich Gold in bulk from MH, shouldn’t MH offer similar to the travelling public?

i think i could understand why MAS did this. It's more towards to refrain Govt of using other airlines as there was a circular from Treasury which encourage govt officials to use cheaper rates (means other airlines!)

Understand civil servants are paying full fare for their official travel. Does it mean private sector pax who are paying for full fare ticket is worth less than civil servants? Wonder what other benefits MH given to the privileges few? :sorry:

Not really. Many of them are paying for the cheapest fare available at the time of booking.

i think i could understand why MAS did this. It's more towards to refrain Govt of using other airlines as there was a circular from Treasury which encourage govt officials to use cheaper rates (means other airlines!)

According to my mom, there was a circular clearly state that all government servants must travel on MAS to be eligible for ticket reimbursement unless MAS is not servicing the route. But i guess this circular is no longer in place as now they do approve the claim for ticket reimbursement on other airlines such as AK and SIA even. For SIA you will need to submit the claim to JPAN as well and before you buy the tickets on foreign carriers, you must get the approval from JPAN first.

Edited by Isaac

I used the privilege yesterday when I flew to KBR for a meeting.

Priority luggage, and check in at GCC counter. Kinda hassle free for me! Heh....

I couldnt seem to find the letter, is there no other means of getting the forms?? No one in my office seemed to know...

http://www2.treasury.gov.my/pdf/lain-lain/enrich-gom.pdf

Is Enrich-GOM equivalent to Enrich Gold? No minimum qualification for Enrich Gold? :good: Can tax payer apply for one too?

Enrich GOM is different

Enrich gold is another thing.

Not all applying for GOM will receive gold, most of my friends received blue anyway. And my original letter also stated that I'm a blue member, but luckily I've been upgraded. Reason? I have yet to find it.

Taxpayer?

We pay via Potongan Cuti Berjadual monthly. Rate? Same with others.

I do pay tax too...so, tax is not an issue here.

Im disappointed that the basic fares doesnt even entitled for enrich accrual now....MH is insane by doing so....previously fares under L, V & S are entitled for 30% while, H, Q and onwards are entitled for 70% but now such fares are fall into low and basic fares categories...which the online system prompt yo such fares are not entitle for any enrich at all.....sad and sad to say that it's indeed very very very expensive to travel with MH nowadays....

Oh that is only for domestic travel with Malaysia Airlines. With international travel your will earn L,V,S (MH Low) 30% and H,Q (MH Basic) 70% and B,M (MH Smart) 100% and K,W,Y (MH Flex) 125%. I know this because i went to the Malaysia Airlines office to get them to explain to me all of the fares as i was confused and wanted to ensure that i was earning the maximum miles to maintain my elite status. I informed them that the website mentions all those things that are for domestic travel even though i was booking for international travel. Finally i got the maximum 125% miles on K class recorded on my enrich account.. They mentioned to me that they are currently making changes to the website and to give them time to correct the information for international travel.

Oh that is only for domestic travel with Malaysia Airlines. With international travel your will earn L,V,S (MH Low) 30% and H,Q (MH Basic) 70% and B,M (MH Smart) 100% and K,W,Y (MH Flex) 125%. I know this because i went to the Malaysia Airlines office to get them to explain to me all of the fares as i was confused and wanted to ensure that i was earning the maximum miles to maintain my elite status. I informed them that the website mentions all those things that are for domestic travel even though i was booking for international travel. Finally i got the maximum 125% miles on K class recorded on my enrich account.. They mentioned to me that they are currently making changes to the website and to give them time to correct the information for international travel.

Then how about an international-domestic mix of flights with MH? For example, I bought MHbasic for the following flight but my itinerary shows:\

TPE-BKI H class

BKI-KUL-PEN Y class

PEN-KUL Y class

KUL-TPE H class

According to your saying above I'd earn 70% for both my H sector and 100% for my Y sectors?

If it is, Enrich may not be as worthless as I thought.

<!--quoteo(post=229959:date=Jun 19 2009, 12:26 AM:name=Henry)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Henry @ Jun 19 2009, 12:26 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=229959"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Oh that is only for domestic travel with Malaysia Airlines. With international travel your will earn L,V,S (MH Low) 30% and H,Q (MH Basic) 70% and B,M (MH Smart) 100% and K,W,Y (MH Flex) 125%. I know this because i went to the Malaysia Airlines office to get them to explain to me all of the fares as i was confused and wanted to ensure that i was earning the maximum miles to maintain my elite status. I informed them that the website mentions all those things that are for domestic travel even though i was booking for international travel. Finally i got the maximum 125% miles on K class recorded on my enrich account.. They mentioned to me that they are currently making changes to the website and to give them time to correct the information for international travel.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Then how about an international-domestic mix of flights with MH? For example, I bought MHbasic for the following flight but my itinerary shows:\

TPE-BKI H class

BKI-KUL-PEN Y class

PEN-KUL Y class

KUL-TPE H class

According to your saying above I'd earn 70% for both my H sector and 100% for my Y sectors?

If it is, Enrich may not be as worthless as I thought.

Well you will be earning miles on all of your flights if i am not wrong as your class is booked under classes that earn miles. Domestic u only earn miles on W and Y class. The best is to call up Malaysia Airlines and ask them to be sure. Yeah they have actually improved the earning scheme. I was about to give up on enrich when i thought that fares booked under MH Smart and MH Flex were the only ones earning miles in international flights.

So why did they refuse miles on my L Class KUL-SYD?

Oww i am not sure about that. Coz my friend booked a flight from London to Kuala Lumpur on L class and still managed to get miles. Give a call to Malaysia Airlines to ask them why u didn get your points credited into your account.

try KrisFlyer or Skywards! that's what i have done. given up on enrich. complete waste of time and money

MH is announcing a new Enrich Miles Accrual Structure, which took effect on 1 July 2009.

img03.jpg

What about surcharge for ticket redemption?

huh, only 25% extra enrich miles for c class when the price much more than that?

Edited by liza