MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
David Morrell

NEW website for spotter locations - video

We have launched a new website to help the aviation spotting community find locations where you can view aircraft arriving and departing from airports accross the globe.

For more information please visit www.digitalairstrip.net and start sharing your video's and feel free to share the URL to any other spotters.

The website works in conjunction with YouTube and Google Maps to provide users with accurate locations and a video sample of what you may expect to view from that location.

I hope you all find this website a useful tool when visiting different airports around the world and even those airports in your own backyard!

At this stage board member Clarke Peninton from Australia is our first registered user and has kindly uploaded two video's from Sydney. If you would like to share your video's from Malaysia and abroad please feel free to join.

Cheers

David.M.

G'day Liam,

Yes, I was being a tad sneaky about it all. We really wanted at least one video to get the ball rolling.

So.. are you going to sign up??

Thanks to those of you who have signed up from the forum. Looking forward to seeing some videos from Malaysia etc. Apoligies for not having KUL in the list at present. We are trying to obtain some more comprehensive airport data. It should be added soon.

If anyone notices any other missing or incorrect airports, please feel free to contact me through the site.

Cheers

David.M.

www.digitalairstrip.net has now launched Phase II of the site which now allows members to upload photos as well as videos.

If you have any relevant photos or video's that you would like to submit, we would appreciate your support.

Cheers

David.M.

Sign in to follow this