MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Pieter C.

MalaysianWings meeting at KLIA

Guys,

As you might be aware of, both S V and myself will be in Malaysia between 31oct and 02nov 2005.

It would be nice to have a MalaysianWings meet at KLIA on these days and do some spotting !!! wink.gif

I'm aware of the Ramadhan-period for lot's of our members, but, maybe we can still meet and do some photoshoots ?

Both S V and myself have NO professional cameras, like you guys, so, please bear with us to look for some nice spots smile.gif

Who would like to join us; what's your favorite day(s) and period(s) (morning/afternoon or both) ?

Where shall we meet ? Who can give us a lift ?

It would be so nice to meet you all !!! Where "east" meets "west" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Please, register/make a listing below...

Your humble Moderator...

Guest Fendy

pieter, those dates are out for me, i will be overseas until the 5th at least, so i wont be able to make it. sad.gif

sorry, bro...

but i hope you guys have fun and i'm looking forward to many pictures biggrin.gif

That dates' too close to Raya already, I guess by then many will have been on their way baclk to their hometowns...

Hmm...

Could probably make it for the one on the 31st......but all depends on the status of my flight.

Pieter,

Why dont we organize a dinner gathering...thus even those members who are fasting (like me) can attend and break their fast....hence.."East" meets "West". biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Alamak, Pieter... sad.gif

I'll be away ... in Penang from 30th Oct till 5th Nov...

Its a "holiday" week where Deepavali falls on 1st Nov and

Hari Raya (Eid) on 3rd & 4th Nov...

However, I'm making sure that I'll be back in KL by the

second week of Nov.... to good to miss the event

(will broadcast once have confirmation.. tongue.gif )

Anyway, for those going for the "east" meet "west" session

in KLIA or... whereever... enjoy and loads of pix please biggrin.gif

Gavin, I will be staying at OUG.... I could go and meet you guys at KLIA......with the KLIA Ekspres.

So is governmental department still open on 31 OCT and 2 NOV?

Hmm...

Could probably make it for the one on the 31st......but all depends on the status of my flight.

Pieter,

Why dont we organize a dinner gathering...thus even those members who are fasting (like me) can attend and break their fast....hence.."East" meets "West". biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

9959[/snapback]

Imran,

NO problem with the dinner !!! We just have to agree on the date(s):

so, sofar, Ben-G, Gavin, SV, Imran and me available ?

Gavin,

No hotel booked yet, but was thinking of Concorde KLIA to avoid long travel times between KLIA and the city and v.v. (unless, you've better ideas regarding hotels ?)

Alamak, Pieter...  sad.gif

I'll be away ... in Penang from 30th Oct till 5th Nov...

Its a "holiday" week where Deepavali falls on 1st Nov and

Hari Raya (Eid) on 3rd & 4th Nov...

However, I'm making sure that I'll be back in KL by the

second week of Nov.... to good to miss the event

(will broadcast once have confirmation.. tongue.gif )

Anyway, for those going for the "east" meet "west" session

in KLIA or... whereever... enjoy and loads of pix please biggrin.gif

9960[/snapback]

Norman..remember to make some spotting too ya..erm..i always go to the place beside runway(behind ENGTEK)..at 6.15 pm.SQ772 take off!

Guys,

As you might be aware of, both S V and myself will be in Malaysia between 31oct and 02nov 2005.

9944[/snapback]

I would love to join but unfortunately my next home leave is not due until first week of December.... sad.gif

Pieter, if you like SV is coming to HKG and China, please let me know. I then probably could meet you here.

Sim

Haha.... Pieter, in that case you should probably join us (me and Sim Lim Shen) at Shenzhen, China? You can choose to arrive at HKG and hop on to SZX by boat or.... alternatively Guangzhou or Shenzhen Baoan Airport will be your other choice....

Would love to visit the new Guangzhou Baiyun Airport

Edited by S V Choong

Wow sounds exciting!

Unfortunately I have exams till the 10th of November! sad.gif

Otherwise I'd make a mileage run out of it. tongue.gif

Will probably try to catch up with you folks when I next visit Malaysia. biggrin.gif

Haha.... Pieter, in that case you should probably join us (me and Sim Lim Shen) at Shenzhen, China?  You can choose to arrive at HKG and hop on to SZX by boat or....  alternatively Guangzhou or Shenzhen Baoan Airport will be your other choice....

Would love to visit the new Guangzhou Baiyun Airport

10061[/snapback]

Interesting development: It won't be Shenzhen, as I need a (quite expensive) visa for that, and don't wanna pay around USD50 visa-fee for such a short stay; so HKG might be an option (no visa needed) before coming to KUL, I might even fly along with you, S V !!! Will keep you posted, as have to check the AMS-HKG-KUL flights as well...

Tze Shan,

ALL MalaysianWings member are invited: no age, religious or race issues here wink.gif

So, please join !!!

Hmm.. Pieter I have more free time in HKG than I am at KUL. So let see eh? If I joined you at HKG, then I may not be able to join you at KUL as I will be the victim of some moan and groan biggrin.gif I guess you know what I mean there biggrin.gif

If I joined you at HKG, then I may not be able to join you at KUL as I will be the victim of some moan and groan biggrin.gif 

10216[/snapback]

What do you mean ??

Too bad, I'll be preparing for my final exams then. Hope you guys have a good time and post those excellent shots for us to enjoy.

Guest Fendy
What do you mean ??

10240[/snapback]

what he mean? what else involve moan and groan! he gonna bang the stews la! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

CX desk too busy this afternoon so couldn't check with the lady: too many Phillipinos/as in front inquiring about the AMS-HKG-MNL connection; will let you know, hopefully, on monday wink.gif

KL on 29oct almost full; AF on 28oct looks fine, and would be my 1st 777 flight biggrin.gif

CX desk too busy this afternoon so couldn't check with the lady: too many Phillipinos/as in front inquiring about the AMS-HKG-MNL connection; will let you know, hopefully, on monday  wink.gif

KL on 29oct almost full; AF on 28oct looks fine, and would be my 1st 777 flight  biggrin.gif

10249[/snapback]

Why would they be enquiring at the airport desk and not at the airline's office in the city or something ?

Any trips to Australia anytime soon, Pieter ?

Sign in to follow this