MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS to Introduce New Cabin Crew Uniform

New from the MH Rumour Department:

Crew MH dah pakai bag baru more than a month ago. Boleh tahan je.

Bag or baju? Is it part of uniform? :huh:

More leakages from the MH Rumour Department:

'Male crew pakai jacket and vest grey. Crew Economy akan pakai vest masa service. Tie beza antara FS, LS and CS. Ada warna biru, maroon, satu lagi lupa warna apa. Kasut designed by Jimmy Choo. Kebaya pun tukar ke turquoise dan corak bunga lebih kecil. Female IFS punya kebaya merah pun kena tukar ke maroon plus kuning...'

More revelations soon.

My spies promised that on the next updates some images would be leaked just for us MalaysianWings. Hopefully they'll succeed in their Bond mission LOL.

More leakages from the MH Rumour Department:

'Male crew pakai jacket and vest grey. Crew Economy akan pakai vest masa service. Tie beza antara FS, LS and CS. Ada warna biru, maroon, satu lagi lupa warna apa. Kasut designed by Jimmy Choo. Kebaya pun tukar ke turquoise dan corak bunga lebih kecil. Female IFS punya kebaya merah pun kena tukar ke maroon plus kuning...'

More revelations soon.

My spies promised that on the next updates some images would be leaked just for us MalaysianWings. Hopefully they'll succeed in their Bond mission LOL.

Thanks for info. I think vest grey looks like very elegant for 5 star services and for female as long as maintain kebaya it's ok.

Just another piece of news to complete the whole puzzle.

The MH Rumour Department just leaked that the new MH uniform is designed by a fashion house/designer associated with Datuk Bernard Chandran. Again, emphasized was made on the new wintercoat, which everyone described as 'sangat cantik'.

So it's a Bernard Chandran + Jimmy Choo uniform. Looking forward to it.

Now 2 spies promised to give photos soon. What I was told it that it is going to be a kebaya, but design and colour will be changed.

Kebaya pun tukar ke turquoise dan corak bunga lebih kecil. Female IFS punya kebaya merah pun kena tukar ke maroon plus kuning...'

Apparently FY secretly revealing a new uniform and jeng jeng jeng... its *FireMen!

162811_10150089923251509_537541508_6017616_2752885_n.jpg

168755_10150089923321509_537541508_6017617_714736_n.jpg

"NEW LOOK: Faisol Abdullah, designer and chief executive officer of Jendela KL, poses with models wearing the new range of attire for Firefly cabin crew which was unveiled at a fashion show extravaganza at Holiday Inn KL. Pix by Amirudin Sahib.

*FireMen = FY's male cabin crew.

Special thanks to my newly set up Firefly Wikileaks Branch for leaking this news to us all.

Nice colour-combination for the FY-men :good:

Love the orange-beige...

A lot better than MAS's... :pardon:

First sight of the FireMen and it's looking good although there's only one of them. 3 tech crews (all Captain) will be in the flight deck.Don't think there'll be any goodies or ceremony for the BKI flight. More updates to come from BKI!

LATEST UPDATE: BKI spotters, FY 502 has been delayed due to 'operational problems'. ETD is now 0725

Edited by S M Tang

Close up FY new uniform pictures from me taken onboard during first inaugural flight KUL-KCH this morning. :)

Female front view

IMG_1915_.jpg

Female back view

IMG_1943_.jpg

Female side view

IMG_1952_.jpg

FireMen front view

IMG_1898_.jpg

FireMen back view

IMG_1940_.jpg

More pictures during first inaugural flight KUL-KCH will update later on TR.

Btw, a new uniform especially for Female looks a bit transparent and silky. Maybe soon they will revised and change it. If u close up this picture on FA at the left can get it what I'm mentioned.

Female back view

IMG_1943_.jpg