MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS to Introduce New Cabin Crew Uniform

Compared to version at reply #219, the current outfit looks much more practical and comfortable

The guy model at #219 appear to have outgrown his outfit by a couple of sizes or so :)

The tie looks much better in Reply #251. I thought it was only plain blue.

I must say it looks refreshing

Here's another link I found: http://zarulumbrella...lla-in-uniform/

From the same blog, MH new winter coat. Looks pretty good, especially for female. The last one was the same colour as male uniform.

http://zarulumbrella.com/uniform-baru-pramugara-mas/

Edited by Johan Z

MH Pilots have new uniforms too.

Their jackets are now single-breasted (the older jackets are double-breasted). The 'golden lines' on the jackets looks thinner also.

MH Pilots have new uniforms too.

Their jackets are now single-breasted (the older jackets are double-breasted). The 'golden lines' on the jackets looks thinner also.

And from what I heard, a new tie too. Gone are the thin stripes across the tie. Can anyone confirm this?

And from what I heard, a new tie too. Gone are the thin stripes across the tie. Can anyone confirm this?

True

New shirts, new set of necktie, and new set of balak......thinner balak line

Betul kan capt radzi?

Edited by affendi osman

True

New shirts, new set of necktie, and new set of balak......thinner balak line

Betul kan capt radzi?

Confirmed.

1st year anniversary MH reveals flight steward's new uniform starting July last year. Any possiblity this year to change for kebaya stewardess?

No such news from our spies at the MH Rumour Department. Plus I think the current kebaya is just fine and need no enhancement. And most importantly, I think the airline needs to focus more on posting a profit this year rather than distracting itself with a puny matter like changing the kebaya.

not sure if i saw it right..but i noticed one stewardess wearing a light blue kebaya with small flower motifs walking out of the aerotrain last week..does this mean the new kebaya will eventually be worn by the crews?

not sure if i saw it right..but i noticed one stewardess wearing a light blue kebaya with small flower motifs walking out of the aerotrain last week..does this mean the new kebaya will eventually be worn by the crews?

she works in the lounge.

new uniform for lounge staff

1st year anniversary MH reveals flight steward's new uniform starting July last year. Any possiblity this year to change for kebaya stewardess?

she works in the lounge.

new uniform for lounge staff

Yes, just to confirm that the supposedly new kebaya for female stewardess is now the official uniform for the stewardesses who are no longer flying but opted to work in the Golden Lounges.

The waitresses at the Golden Lounges however, will still be wearing their white blause/black waistcoat uniform.

Yes, just to confirm that the supposedly new kebaya for female stewardess is now the official uniform for the stewardesses who are no longer flying but opted to work in the Golden Lounges.

The waitresses at the Golden Lounges however, will still be wearing their white blaus/black waistcoat uniform.

Yup, the new light kebaya wearing by stewardesses duty in GL nowadays. The new kebaya looks like in this picture.

IMG_4939_.jpg

thanks for the info...what a waste though as at least the new colour looks fresh..the green really looks worn out on some of the crews...once ive seen MAS and SQ crews passed each other at SIN and you can feel the humility of MH crews as oppose the proudness of SQ crews..hehe....