MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Best Flight Attendant Uniform of airlines based in Malaysia

Best Uniform  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which local airline has the best uniform for their female FA's?

• AirAsia
    • Firefly
    • Malaysia Airlines
    • MASwings

Since Firefly has just changed their uniform and MASwings has just taken-off, let's take a poll on which airline has the best looking uniform. There is a photo of the MASwings crew taken by Capt. Radzi under the topic "MASwings". For the Firefly new uniform check out the topic "New firefly cabin crew uniform". You are also invited to post your photo's of FA here for others to judge. Have fun!

Male FA uniform or female FA uniform?

Anyway, for easy reference, here is the MASwings and MAS female FA uniform again.

MASwingcabincrew.jpg

Please post the picture of Firefly and AirAsia's uniform here for easy reference.

Male FA uniform or female FA uniform?Anyway, for easy reference, here is the MASwings and MAS female FA uniform again.MASwingcabincrew.jpgPlease post the picture of Firefly and AirAsia's uniform here for easy reference.
Thanks Captain. the poll is for FEMALE uniform.To make it easier, here is the Firefly uniform. Can someone post an AK uniform?DSCF0051.jpg Edited by Alan B.

what bout Berjaya Air, Sabah Air, or the Hornbill Skyway's cabin crew uniforms? I am sure they wear some sort of uniforms...

what bout Berjaya Air, Sabah Air, or the Hornbill Skyway's cabin crew uniforms? I am sure they wear some sort of uniforms...

Don't think Hornbill or Sabah Air has any cabin crew, as they operates aircraft of 19 seats or less.

As for Berjaya, ......any photos?

I would expect the Kebaya continues to gain a strong support from MWingers ;)

Not necessarily..heheheh :p we'll see. :p

Yah, Im interested to see how Berjaya Air flight attendant looks like

Although AK's stewardesses wear skirts, I think it is more decent compared to MH's kebaya although the kebaya 'appears' to be more conservative, which it is NOT. Observe the left side of MAS stewardesses walking (especially while pulling their trolley bags) and you will notice that the sarong cuts right up above their knees and exposes even more!

Good work Capt Radzi, i wonder where u manage to snap these 2 flight stewardesses picture together. Anyway, i think the MASWINGS uniform is the ugliest among the all. MH's kebaya is always impressive to me. :clapping:

oh yes...i love the slits on the skirts. i was fortunate enough one day when a really hot stewardess who was very petite jumped onto my arm rest to place someone's bag in the overhead compartment. i didn't think she was going to try. i would have helped her put it away!

can't complain.

in opinion....mk's uniform is more to the elegant side and ak's uniform is SEXY :p

i prefer ak's uniform more :lol:

MH's uniform classy, understated elegance, especially if complemented by siput hairstyle....

AK - too garang and business-like

frankly, i'm more prefer MAS uniform, more unique. although the skirt is longer than AK's.

Edited by Samuel Chy

MASWings' crew uniform look like some sort of budget Indonesian airline, and trousers?! :blink: Firefly,.. yes I agree looks like staff at a local fuel station, AirAsia, despite being very stylish and contemporary cannot compare to Malaysia Airlines' sarong kebaya. MH definitely has one of the best female crew uniform aside from our rival neighbour airline down south.. <_< If MH could only change the turquoise/blue/neptune colour scheme to something else more eye-catching, but seems kinda unlikely yeah considering their business turnaround plan and cost cutting. Nevertheless, way to go MH, best looking female cabin crew around, can't comment on the guys though..

for me MH Uniform be a symbol of Malaysian.... The Sarong kebaya design reflects the Malaysian culture, The batik material depicts the kelarai motif which is a bamboo weave pattern. It appears in the background in subdued hues of the basic uniform colourAK uniform like Chinese New Year (Cheong Sam)...

Edited by M. Sofian H.

Definitely NOT the MH male uniform. Up there with the current SQ and former NZ uniforms as the worst male uniforms in the industry.

In terms of female uniforms I voted for Air Asia. I guess I just prefer contemporary uniforms. :pardon:

Edited by Keith T

First of all, thank you to all who have voted. By the looks of it, MH has the winning design with the sexy AK coming a close second. I keep the votes to only FEMALE uniforms as only MH & AK have male cabin crew. I didn't include Berjaya Air as I think no one has seen one! If some has a photo it would be great. The big looser has to be the new baby on the block, MASwings. My pick? Has to be the elegant Baju Kebaya of MALAYSIA AIRLINES. KEEP VOTING GUYS!

Male FA uniform or female FA uniform?

Anyway, for easy reference, here is the MASwings and MAS female FA uniform again.

MASwingcabincrew.jpg

Please post the picture of Firefly and AirAsia's uniform here for easy reference.

MASWing and MAS FA look more beauty ... :D

'sopan'

Why can't they just revive back the old kebaya shades like the pre-90's ground crew royal blue or light green FSS Kebaya for MASwings and pink or orange IFS Kebaya for Firefly?

(Not sure what am I talking about? Look at Going Places August Edition and MAS Over the Years huge Hardcover collectors book of what it's called...)

It's still the same type of batik patterns with different color shades, since the textile company (or some sort) mass produce for MH, I guess with those old shades isn't as hard to reproduce and cost isn't as high that include a redesign for a whole new uniform. Plus it will look much much nicer and equalized.

They can do a redesign the male FS uniform though.

I vote for MH uniform. AK came close in second place eventhough the eye burning chilli red and skirt splits. Firefly is barely passable and MASwings current uniform..... ick! The tops design isn't as body figure fitting looks like granny wears, especially with a pants on the bottom.

My two cents :rolleyes:

Edited by Adrian M

Sign in to follow this