MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ewan Shamsudin

Greeting from the flight deck

I took the 0855 MH2608 to BKI via LBU yesterday (25/9).

The highlight was not the FA's or the food but the greeting made by the captain itself!

He sounded very enthusiastic and welcoming. It was like he insisted on welcoming everyone on board. A nice change from the usual First Officer who's doing the routine (in there is any at all). Alamak sorry Ian and Khaled... heheheh.

The parts which I caught myself smiling are "God is almighty" and "fasting and having breakfast".

Listen for yourself here.

Enjoy.

Oh ok. I thought everyone gets to listen to it since it's okay on my side.

No worries, I'm reposting it here and see if you can hear it now.

It's a 331KB MP3 file.

Enjoy.

Hahahha... you kena register ka to listen to stuff on multiply.com?

Never mind, here's another, I tumpang at a website domain I helped to make... heheheh

If it can't be played by clicking directly on it, then right-click and "Save As..."

I hope it works this time.

Enjoy again. Hahahah

Its nice to hear hes voice again.Thats Capt Ahmad Razlah.He was formerly from the RMAF (flew C130H) and later was the DDFO (Deputy Director Flight Operations) at AirAsia and now in MAS.Flew line training with him on B733,great Pilot.

Amazing... and that was a good announcement there... imagine if if all MH FO are like this capt Razla...

Amazing... and that was a good announcement there... imagine if if all MH FO are like this capt Razla...

... we'd have berbalas pantun competititon between the flight crew and the passenger. :pardon:

Sign in to follow this