MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Chan CS

State leaders left stranded by cancelled flight

By R.S.N. MURALI

KUALA TERENGGANU: A MAS flight was cancelled at Sultan Mahmud Airport following a technical hitch causing 140 passengers, including Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh and several state leaders, to be stranded.

The MH1335 flight from Kuala Terengganu to Kuala Lumpur International Airport was supposed to leave at 4.10pm on Tuesday.

Bukit Tunggal assemblyman Mohd Nasir Ibrahim Fikri who was among the dignitaries accompanying Idris, said a flight crew informed the passengers about announced about the aircraft’s malfunction when they were seated for take-off.

"We were told to disembark and wait for further announcement," he said when met during at buka puasa function here on Tuesday.

Mohd Nasir said Idris and other leaders were supposed to attend a Ramadan gathering with Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at his official residence in Putrajaya.

"We were supposed to arrive there by 6pm but were unable to make it by time due to this," he said.

It is learnt that aircraft’s air-conditioning system had malfunctioned.

Source: TheStar

I have a question, what is the real purpose of this report? Blaming MAS again huh?

I have a question, what is the real purpose of this report? Blaming MAS again huh?

Maybe to tell Malaysian to pity some unfortunate state leaders who couldn't make it to DPM buka puasa function... pity pity :sorry:

:yahoo: :rofl:

Maybe to tell Malaysian to pity some unfortunate state leaders who couldn't make it to DPM buka puasa function... pity pity :sorry:

:yahoo: :rofl:

Attention state tax payers. Wouldn't it be better if your Mentri Besar have his own private jet. You pay for it ya. Thank you, *hint* *hint*

:rolleyes:

Wasting rakyat's money just to buka puasa a few hundred kilometers away?! Tak berkat la tu!

Better use the money and hold buka puasa gatherings for the poor and the marginalized. I am sure there are many in Terengganu and elsewhere in the country.

Why use MAS at all? Next time fly Air Asia lah. New aircraft, no defect. Soon oversea also they can go with Air Asia.

What was MAS thinking, gee, allowing an a/c to u/s with state leaders booked on it...far out, clearly this is a Boeing design fault (sarcasm)

What a waste of a report...

Why use MAS at all? Next time fly Air Asia lah. New aircraft, no defect. Soon oversea also they can go with Air Asia.

AirAsia is NO FRILLS airline. mana boleh... takde face la... ( how can... no face la...) must be go with class, in business class. enjoy the meals, and services. upon arrive, look for a black black Mercedez, or paling murah Perdana V6. else, :pardon:

AirAsia is NO FRILLS airline. mana boleh... takde face la... ( how can... no face la...) must be go with class, in business class. enjoy the meals, and services. upon arrive, look for a black black Mercedez, or paling murah Perdana V6. else, :pardon:

Ya this one i agreed...after all politicians arent willing to go EY since it's all about face. Somemore it's the RAKYAT'S money thay are spending, who cares?

biasalah Tu... politic world.... they want to be a popular person this incoming next general election....

why they willing to fly from terengganu to KL just to attend TPM function? INI CTH PEMBAZIRAN WANG RAKYAT!!

When they highlighted something that the flight was delay, it's a trick behind the coming election. They attempted to get supporters that they're doing a favour for the RAKYAT. I wonder if they will still attend the function if they have to dig theirs' pocket for the expenses.

Some politicians think they are holy people. They feel even holier when people kiss their hands wherever they go. Those feeling less holy will try to rub shoulders and associate themselves with these holy politicians so as to feel holy as well.

When elections come, they will suggest that they are holy people sent from the heavens to save the rakyat from their misery. Those who want happiness must vote for these holy people because they hold the key to the rakyat's well-being. At the same time they will accuse those opposing them as lesser humans because they are not holy people as they are.

And kissing hands goes on...

Guyz, c'mon he just want a little sympathy from us ;)

Lol!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like this the most!!

Well, as some of you said, they are preparing for the upcoming election, well who dosn't know what is their trick... Jus that they think they are smart enough to "hide" those trick... Well very "smart" indeed.

Wasting rakyat's money just to buka puasa a few hundred kilometers away?! Tak berkat la tu!

Better use the money and hold buka puasa gatherings for the poor and the marginalized. I am sure there are many in Terengganu and elsewhere in the country.

I setuju....!! hahahahaha...

if i was the engineer, i'd prefer to say that there's a bomb on board and get the defect rectified. at least they would have given credit to them for once, at least.

..... i'd prefer to say that there's a bomb on board .....

Careful there, repercussions in this post 9/11 era can be quite bewildering !!

.....if i was the engineer, i'd prefer to say that there's a bomb on board and......

Don't even think of it. You'll spend years in jail for that.

Good idea Radzi.

Next time I'm on AK, the next thing I know, some Dato' Seri or Tan Sri is sitting next to me, grumbling about how bad was it for him that he was overtaken on the tarmac by a few dozen passengers during the 'rush' despite him taking Xpress Boarding. So maybe I just belanja him AirAsia RM7 nasi lemak and who knows, I can get some big time government contracts from him :yahoo:

(Hahaha...in my dream!)

Good idea Radzi.

Next time I'm on AK, the next thing I know, some Dato' Seri or Tan Sri is sitting next to me, ..... maybe I just belanja him AirAsia RM7 nasi lemak and who knows, I can get some big time government contracts from him :yahoo:

Those who have the authority to award "big time government contracts" probably fly in comfort of their own private jets or the ACJ, BBJ, Falcon, etc etc :)

Those who can be won over by a RM7 nasi lemak are probably ........ well, let's just leave it as such shall we ?! :D

Good idea Radzi.

Next time I'm on AK, the next thing I know, some Dato' Seri or Tan Sri is sitting next to me, grumbling about how bad was it for him that he was overtaken on the tarmac by a few dozen passengers during the 'rush' despite him taking Xpress Boarding. So maybe I just belanja him AirAsia RM7 nasi lemak and who knows, I can get some big time government contracts from him :yahoo:

(Hahaha...in my dream!)

if the Dato really onboard Ak's i think they will find themselves a mask, or tak-aku that he is the dato. kekekeke.... no face. :p

If state leaders fly AK, then there will be more headlines

"state leader left uncomfortable by 29 inch seat"

"state leaders find themselves in economy onboard AK"

"state leaders get sunburn walking to plane with AK"

stories goes on............

A good pretext for the state government to acquires 2 private jets, one each for mb and state exco.

:drinks:

Edited by KK Lee

If state leaders fly AK, then there will be more headlines

"state leader left uncomfortable by 29 inch seat"

"state leaders find themselves in economy onboard AK"

"state leaders get sunburn walking to plane with AK"

stories goes on............

Doesn't matter. If they can bend over backward for everything requested by AirAsia, they should fly with them sometimes.

Sign in to follow this