MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Peter Smith

Hong Kong Express to KUL and CGK

Off the HKG board...

Effective Oct 29th (start of Winter 07 sked)

UO731 HKG-KUL (approx 1900 arrival)

UO732 KUL-HKG

UO727 HKG-CGK (approx 1330 arrival)

UO728 CGK-HKG

flights will ops daily. According to their plan, SIN shouldn't be that far away!

Edited by Liam Gibb

Good news, Gibby !!!

These "regional" Hong Kong airlines are really expanding fast into S-E Asia :blink:

HKGExpress into Malaysia and Singapore (after Thailand)...

HKGAirlines into Vietnam...

:pardon:

Should visit CLK again soon to nail these 737's :pardon:

I have managed to nail some on my last trips to HKG earlier this year. :) Lovely birds, but I prefer their old blue tail livery on the ERJ170s.

Off the HKG board...

UO732 KUL-HKG

UO727 HKG-CGK (approx 1330 arrival)

UO728 CGK-HKG

flights will ops daily. According to their plan, SIN shouldn't be that far away!

Hmmm... need to use car lights again.. :angry:

Ayamak!

More reasons to stay up late now! Jetstar+HongKongExpress

Is she coming everyday?

Edited by Walter Sim

Off the HKG board...

UO732 KUL-HKG

Can't seem to locate the flights on their website. Was going to try and book a wee trip to experience HK express

Oh, I hope I can have my free tickets from UO to change from HGH to KUL. So I can visit you guys more frequent.

I have managed to nail some on my last trips to HKG earlier this year. :) Lovely birds, but I prefer their old blue tail livery on the ERJ170s.

Yes, I like the Blue ERJ as well.

Hmmm... need to use car lights again.. :angry:

Got experience with J*, so no problem with UO this time, bring more cars up on OHill

Hong Kong Express Airways Launches Bangkok Route

Hong Kong, 3rd September 2007….Hong Kong Express Airways has today launched its newest scheduled service between Hong Kong and Bangkok, the Capital of Thailand. In anticipation of strong passenger demand, the airline will initially operate flights to the popular Thai destination four times each week using its recently introduced B737-800 aircraft.

The introduction of services to Bangkok is part of a planned expansion by Hong Kong Express Airways’ of its South East Asian route network. The airline will announce the introduction of further regional routes to significant business and leisure destinations around the region by the end of the year.

As well as offering more options to passengers flying direct between Hong Kong and Bangkok, the introduction of the new route will utilise Hong Kong Express Airways’ existing network of mainland Chinese routes to provide connections and build traffic flow for its services to Thailand and conversely into China.

Hong Kong to Bangkok: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday

Flight Number Depart Hong Kong Arrive Bangkok

UO723 08:15 09: 50

Bangkok to Hong Kong: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday

Flight Number Depart Bangkok Arrive Hong Kong

UO724 10: 35 14: 30

-ENDS-

It is really a good news for us especially me who is still a student because I can travel to Hong kong's Disney Land with friends during the trimester break

which is about three weeks.....Hopefully A.K etc.. will have the new ruote to Beijing so more people can travel to Beijing and watch the Beijing 2008 Olimpic Games

:yahoo:

HKE's call sign is "Shuttle"

and HKA(HK Airlines)'s is "Bauhinia"

Maybe, you can share some shots of these two for us here at Obs Hill, Sneeze ? :pardon:

Maybe, you can share some shots of these two for us here at Obs Hill, Sneeze ? :pardon:

Before rename and refleet of the company, these are the 2 of the 3 CRJs, 2 are -200, and 1 is -700(B-KBB).

Here are some shots that accepted by A.net very long before:

B-KBA

B-KBJ

Coming to the rename and refleet period, the company start using B737-800 w/ winglets as the main fleet.

B738 Fleet regos are: B-KBE/F/H/I/J/K/L

B-KBE

B-KBH

B-KBL

Sneeze where have all their Embraers gone to?

Embraers ??? :blink: Bombardiers, I suppose :pardon:

HKE colours are almost similar to HKA, right ? same 737 models and same red colours, just different flower ?

HKE's E170s, some have been in Liam's countryHKA's CRJs, for those -200, all returned to China, and the -700, still in HKG parking with no buyer.
HKE colours are almost similar to HKA, right ? same 737 models and same red colours, just different flower ?
You may say so....cause both of the company are now acquired 49% of the ownership by Hainan Airlines Group

Dear S V Choong,

Two ex-Hong Kong Express E170s went to Australian operators:

Hong Kong Express B-KXA is now VH-SWO, flying for Solomon Airlines in behalf of SkyAirWorld

Hong Kong Express B-KXB is now VH-ANO, flying for Airnorth

The other two E170s went to Kenya Airways:

Hong Kong Express B-KXC is now 5Y-KYK

Hong Kong Express B-KXD is now 5Y-KYJ

Hope you find it useful. You can find detailed information on Embraer jets in this Forum:

http://www.embjets.net/forum/index.php

Mayer, While it remains in Solomons colours, VH-SWO no longer ops for them due to payload issues. VH-ANO is a weekly visitor to PER, will try get some pics when i get a chance.

Sneeze look out for B-KBM which is due very very soon, its in full Hainan airlines colours, albeit with Hong Kong titles

Sneeze look out for B-KBM which is due very very soon, its in full Hainan airlines colours, albeit with Hong Kong titles

For HKA or for HKE?

From the rego. it sounds like for HKA.

Anyway, any time schedule for it?

For HKA or for HKE?

From the rego. it sounds like for HKA.

Anyway, any time schedule for it?

Oh, just noticed by my friend, B-KBM has been arrived just today

Mayer, While it remains in Solomons colours, VH-SWO no longer ops for them due to payload issues.

Liam, thanks for clearing the status of VH-SWO up. While I read about a month ago the difficult financial situation faced by Solomon Air, I was not aware (I even hoped it would not happen, considering their beautiful livery) that it had definitively stopped operating the E170.

Thanks.