MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

JetStar

I wanna go into that weather station and ask them what the hell are we doing there that is causing a problem to them !

Morons !

The morons are neither at the weather station nor at the tower. They are driving around in white pickup trucks.

I wanna go into that weather station and ask them what the hell are we doing there that is causing a problem to them !

Morons !

I think our (jokers and non jokers) presence at WX can cause the temperature to rise so the weather men may be giving false weather readings to whoever. That's why I think they had been releasing weather baloons to get the correct temperature readings.

Just my kampung sense though.

great shots there jon! :clapping:

weather man should also complaint of those transformer demons which caused even greater noise and kicks up tonnes of dust. :angry: lousy MAB guards, lucky that he didn't say that control tower in subang and klia complaint of our present at WX disturbing their radar system. :nea:

Walter why blur MAB~???

it was Fun to shot this 'Qantas' with build in flash.. gagagaga :rofl:

Edited by Ibrahim

great shots there jon! :clapping:

weather man should also complaint of those transformer demons which caused even greater noise and kicks up tonnes of dust. :angry: lousy MAB guards, lucky that he didn't say that control tower in subang and klia complaint of our present at WX disturbing their radar system. :nea:

disturb their grass growing rates!!!

Chaity, you shouldn't talk to them, you better make a cool B) call to the weather station, or walk-into the station seek for more information. like what we done during the gathering. :lol:

disturb their grass growing rates!!!

Chaity, you shouldn't talk to them, you better make a cool B) call to the weather station, or walk-into the station seek for more information. like what we done during the gathering. :lol:

Samuel, I don't have any No. to WX. :angry:

Here's my take of JetStar with ISO 1600! First time using such high ISO for shooting ! :blink:

Of course this photo had gone thru Canon RAW, Neat Image & Photoshop Elements processing. :pardon:

JQ1w.jpg

Edited by Chaity

Wasn't that Norman coming to our rescue by phoning ATC tower ? :pardon:

Tonights JQ65 is opb A332 VH-EBB, carrying Sydney Spotter Micheil Keegan. Please see Gavin if anyone can show this gent what KL has to offer (Caution: he's a bizjet freak! :rofl: ). She left gate54 at SYD just 3mins behind sked

The morons are neither at the weather station nor at the tower. They are driving around in white pickup trucks.

First they claim, tower complained

Then they say, weather station complained

Next what? Maybe Bunga Raya complained!!! Or Cargo Complex complained! Or some passengers on one of the aircraft complained (using cellphone inside plane to call MAB)

sigh..i wonder y those MAB ppl do not allowed spotter to take pic....they got personal problem with that o wat???or they envy u all coz of the WEAPON that u all have... ^_^

sigh..i wonder y those MAB ppl do not allowed spotter to take pic....they got personal problem with that o wat???or they envy u all coz of the WEAPON that u all have... happy.gif

I guess Pieter and Imran will have a better answer for this, after all, they were offered coffee at Dubai :p

I guess Pieter and Imran will have a better answer for this, after all, they were offered coffee at Dubai :p

If you guys think MAB was bad...wait till this story has been revisited... :rolleyes: Shall we Pieter? Or shall we keep this "adventure" under wraps for those who haven't heard the story... :pardon:

They still owe me an SD card! :blink: :blink:

sigh..i wonder y those MAB ppl do not allowed spotter to take pic....they got personal problem with that o wat???or they envy u all coz of the WEAPON that u all have... ^_^

Standing on private land which clearly marks ' for authorized personnel/vehicle only, of course the owner has the rights to ask you to leave.

After 911 things getting more and more sensitive, imagine if the person standing next to the runway is not holding camera but firearms instead, what will happens to those planes with hundreds and thousands of live in there.

Sometimes we have to see things in different perspective, those MAHB security officer they are just performing their duty to ensure the safety of the airport. They've been kind by giving verbal warning only as they can easily put you into trouble if they want to by reporting to the police.

Wah Lau!

Victor hardcore ! Better lights today??

hehehe! somebody has to welcome jetstar 2nd visit to MAS, right? B) :D beautiful evening light when JQ landed at 6.48PM...

VH-EBB

img0583filteredcj0.jpg

watch out for more surprise from one of MWings joker... :rofl: (sorry TK) :pardon:

Edited by Victor A.

Wow Victor! 200000000% more light than what he had on Sunday!

Great catch! I have to go jetstar hunting after my exams, at least catch her once in good light. ISO how many sir? no noise i see

I'm loving JETStar

Edited by Walter Sim

Wow Victor! 200000000% more light than what he had on Sunday!

Great catch! I have to go jetstar hunting after my exams, at least catch her once in good light. ISO how many sir? no noise i see

I'm loving JETStar

ISO was at 200. light was good this evening.... B)

Shall we Pieter? Or shall we keep this "adventure" under wraps for those who haven't heard the story... :pardon:

They still owe me an SD card! :blink: :blink:

Better keep it a 'closed' chapter...don't wanna be reminded :(

Baaaahhhh, they never returned your SD card ? In that case I was lucky, they even delivered the card at the McD, remember ? (where we saw that (Russian ?) blonde driving the expensive soft-top)....and "Pilipino ako" !!! :blink: :pardon: