MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
H C Chai

MAS Golden Lounge at KLIA Satellite Terminal

I had visit lounge KLIA domestic last week, saw notice at counter now GL can be access for Enrich members (Blue/Silver) by per entry per pax. Domestic (MYR100) and non enrich members for domestic (MYR150) per entry per pax. Also my FSS friend said, for enrich members (Blue/Silver) can be access Regional (MYR120), Satellite (MYR150).

I had visit lounge KLIA domestic last week, saw notice at counter now GL can be access for Enrich members (Blue/Silver) by per entry per pax. Domestic (MYR100) and non enrich members for domestic (MYR150) per entry per pax. Also my FSS friend said, for enrich members (Blue/Silver) can be access Regional (MYR120), Satellite (MYR150).

By allowing pay to enter, MH is diluting the exclusiveness of travelling in J and will eventually reduce the amount of premium able to charge on J. Is MH desperate for income?

By allowing pay to enter, MH is diluting the exclusiveness of travelling in J and will eventually reduce the amount of premium able to charge on J. Is MH desperate for income?

I saw them selling tours to their Training Academy in Subang on groupon. Ancillary income perhaps

Sign in to follow this