MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

MATTA Kota Kinabalu

Me :p :P

What is it about, Isaac?

:lol: :lol:

It's some kind of exhibition where many travel agencies and airlines partipate and offering many deeply discounted air fares and air travel packages.

Im going on Sat after my exams. Sam is coming with me...hopefully this year there's MAS booth like last 2 years, where u can buy temptations goodies too :rolleyes:

Im going on Sat after my exams. Sam is coming with me...hopefully this year there's MAS booth like last 2 years, where u can buy temptations goodies too :rolleyes:

Bro, don't forget to help me buy what I want, can? Hehehehe........

Bro, don't forget to help me buy what I want, can? Hehehehe........

kakaka... thought you send your order list to Mr. Quack already. :lol:

btw, Isaac, tomorrow wan go together? maybe around 1pm we will go.

kakaka... thought you send your order list to Mr. Quack already. :lol:

Neh... Can't believe him... :p And to be honest I forgot my list as well... But will only remember once I see those things... Hehe... Now is up to you guys to help me remember and grab for me! Hehe...

Neh... Can't believe him... :p And to be honest I forgot my list as well... But will only remember once I see those things... Hehe... Now is up to you guys to help me remember and grab for me! Hehe...

you wan or not? i tumpang Azuddin help me buy at MAS GB. try PM him. what i remember is this.... this.... this...and this.... :rofl:

no lar, i only remember the Hibi and Helli livery de play card, the Hibi model, the doll (but now currently not in stock), and the cosmetic box. :lol: btw, the red tag is for me one rite? :rofl:

btw, Isaac, tomorrow wan go together? maybe around 1pm we will go.

Not sure yet. My dad will go to MATTA in KUL tomorrow. I'm now looking for a super cheap ticket to BKK in January next year from KUL. Looks like SQ is not offering any speacial air fare to BKK in this MATTA. Don't think i can join you guys as i have tuition tomorrow afternoon.

By the way, the things you asked me to get for you are still here with me. Will give you next week. I managed to get September Going Places, Temptation (Sep - Oct), the new B777-200ER safety card. I will also give you the MAS June issue of inflight entertainment magazine (Select).

Edited by Isaac

Not sure yet. My dad will go to MATTA in KUL tomorrow. I'm now looking for a super cheap ticket to BKK in January next year from KUL. Looks like SQ is not offering any speacial air fare to BKK in this MATTA. Don't think i can join you guys as i have tuition tomorrow afternoon.

By the way, the things you asked me to get for you are still here with me. Will give you next week. I managed to get September Going Places, Temptation (Sep - Oct), the new B777-200ER safety card. I will also give you the MAS June issue of inflight entertainment magazine (Select).

thanks a lot.... :drinks:

Been there this morning - got a stamp on my left hand to prove it as well. My wife likened it to us being branded like cattle !

No MH presence in there I'm afraid. So, obviously no temptations either ! Good place to pick up info on possible year end school holiday trip though.

Heard one travel agent grumbling that they're more or less 'forced' to take up a booth at the fair, otherwise they won't be allowed to offer the special fares.

MATTA Fair in KL is getting more and more annoying these days due to the presence of so many credit-card agents of banks trying to solicit people to sign up for their cards. I was approached by no less than 20 people yesterday. At some instances, I was so fed-up I just shouted at them to get out of my way as I was there to buy travel products, and not credit cards!!!

been there this afternoon with Kenneth and meet Isaac there. nothing special for me, frankly. the only interesting part is i got some VMY2007 sticker. :lol: and got my set of MAS magazine from Isaac, thanks a lot. :drinks:

btw, since this is my very first time been to MATTA Fair, so just kinda blur with many thing. for eg, why there got some gals distributing the sCreamyx promotion paper (sorry, dunno how to said the sheet of paper :sorry: )? also RHB Booth. funny. i thought it only for travel agent.

Edited by Samuel Chy

Isaac, going to watch some tiger show at BKK? Hmm... hehe :rolleyes:

:lol: Actually i just want to go there again as i had so much fun the last two times i went to BKK. And also enjoy TG service very much. Thais are very polite, just like Japanese. They don't bow, instead ... (click the link below).

BKK has changed a lot. The last time i went there was about 5 years ago. I don't think their subway was even functional yet at the time. And now they have a new airport. More and more new shopping malls have been built in recent years, such as Siam Paragon. Pratunam market (larger than a football) and MBK Mall are still there. The cheapest return air fare in Y i found is RM689/person (inclusive of tax and surcharge) on TG. But still not sure if i'm going yet.

I must say that the MATTA fair in BKI is very very sad. There is almost nothing to see there. Went to the MATTA fair in PWTC before, so many options.

Edited by Isaac

:lol: Actually i just want to go there again as i had so much fun the last two times i went to BKK. And also enjoy TG service very much. Thais are very polite, just like Japanese. They don't bow, instead ... (click the link below).

BKK has changed a lot. The last time i went there was about 5 years ago. I don't think their subway was even functional yet at the time. And now they have a new airport. More and more new shopping malls have been built in recent years, such as Siam Paragon. Pratunam market (larger than a football) and MBK Mall are still there. The cheapest return air fare in Y i found is RM689/person (inclusive of tax and surcharge) on TG. But still not sure if i'm going yet.

I must say that the MATTA fair in BKI is very very sad. There is almost nothing to see there. Went to the MATTA fair in PWTC before, so many options.

frankly, did i said anything wrongly during the fair? coz i feel that i said something wrongly. :sorry:

Isaac, for BKK I guess you can try searching for a cheap fare via CX. My brother, who is currently stationed at SIN, always go back to HK with CX, sometimes via BKK and apparently there are some cheap fares from SIN to BKK...... I think you can do a search on Zuji or something like that, could ask him for you.

Edited by S V Choong

frankly, did i said anything wrongly during the fair? coz i feel that i said something wrongly. :sorry:

Huh ? Did you ? Unless there was something i don't remember, otherwise i really don't think you said anything that made me unhappy. But i was in rush that day. I postponed my tuition for a few hours so that i can make it to the MATTA Fair (luckilly there are only 2 of us attending the tuition, so last minute postpone isn't a problem).

I really thought the fair was very boring as there weren't many travel agencies participate and options not enough.

Isaac, for BKK I guess you can try searching for a cheap fare via CX. My brother, who is currently stationed at SIN, always go back to HK with CX, sometimes via BKK and apparently there are some cheap fares from SIN to BKK...... I think you can do a search on Zuji or something like that, could ask him for you.

Yes, S V Choong. I did search for CX's SIN/BKK. I even tried LX (Swiss International Air Lines). There is no deals for travel in January next year. Actually TG's KUL/BKK retun Y fare at RM689nett is quite cheap. The normal fare is around RM800 (close to RM900). I am still thinking whether i should just stay in KUL for the whole 10-day trip (may be 2-day in Genting) to save money or continue with my plan to go to BKK for 4 days (i'd need RM2000+ more if i continue with the BKK plan). Anyways, i will not come to a firm decision until December (after December 3rd, my last day of STPM). Hopefully TG will offer some deeply discounted air fare to BKK again that time.

Edited by Isaac

Huh ? Did you ? Unless there was something i don't remember, otherwise i really don't think you said anything that made me unhappy. But i was in rush that day. I postponed my tuition for a few hours so that i can make it to the MATTA Fair (luckilly there are only 2 of us attending the tuition, so last minute postpone isn't a problem).

because after i said that you macam jadi kinda silent. hehe... after i said you looking for BKK tix. :p btw, you mean that two guy? who attend the tuition.

btw, you mean that two guy? who attend the tuition.

No. Not them. It's me and another girl, also from my school.

Sign in to follow this