MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Isaac

Cabin Crew Recruitment Drive

CONGRATULATION ADRIAN..... finally your dreams come true!!!!

*and your another dream (not related to aviation) may archive soon too... kikix... :yahoo:

Edited by Samuel Chy

Irni: Thanks Kak Irni~~~

Kenneth: Haha It is still a Cabin Crew Thread coz there still going to be news about Cabin Crew intake to be posted here.

TK: Thanks bro and also congrats to you and Mrs. TK. :)

Jepen: Thanks bro for the compliment. No worries and I'm sure you will live your flying dream too. :)

Brahim: Jom pi Teh Tarik and Spotting bila free hehe. (Lets go Teh Tarik and Spotting when free.)

Edwin: Thanks and hopefully finally get to meet you for the first time in KL. :)

Sam: Haha...it's only 3/4 came true until the job title infront become the word Cabin. :p Hihihihi Which dream your talking about? :rolleyes: :p

Congrats Adrian!

1st tip..be friendly & helpful to your seniors & learn as much from them (although some may not layan u guys at first hehe).Especially gate duties you (& them) definitely need more help! :good:

2nd tip..be patient..this is one heck of a challenging job.Many people many personalities..

Ouch 15KM?! That's quite far. Will try Nilai first since there is Nilai-LCCT bus avail.

I thought there is 3 working shifts? With the last one end at 2am.

Nilai-LCCT bus..not sure if they have service past 1200am-0500am :sorry:

Got this from http://forum.flydamnit.com/index.php?topic=1485.40

Basic Salary ( Emirates Cabin Crew )

Grade CC.06 : ( Pursur or IFS ) RM 5,515

Grade CC.05:( Senior steward/stewadress ) RM 4,825

Grade CC.04:( first class ) RM 4,225

Grade CC.03:( business ) RM 4,225

Grade CC.02 : ( economy ) RM 3,915

1 hour flyng pay salary

Grade CC.06: Rm 87.00 per hour

Grade CC.05: Rm 81.00 per hour

Grade CC.04: Rm 65.50 per hour

Grade CC.03: Rm 59.50 per hour

Grade CC.02 :Rm 53.50 per hour

Overseas layover and nightstop pay

Example Paris EUR 93 ( RM 456 ) and UK 70 pounds ( rm 469) and etc etc for other country

Average about extra rm 2000-3000

Captain in MAS narrowbody is rm 17,000 minus 28% tax ( Rm 4730 ) take home nett pay is RM 12270 and work for many many years

A new 20 year old joiner as Emirates cabin crew makes more money than a captain as it's tax free. Plus capt need to pay for own housing and etc while Ek it's all provided free . unbelivable !! Just anther great super high paying job available for malaysians.

A grade 2 salary basic 3915 + 85 hours average x 53.50 + rm 300o allowance + RM 2800 housing = nett tax free pay = RM 14262.50 excluding the recent 14 weeks or 3 and a half month bonus

SIA cabin crew pay (including 6 months bonus ) average is SGD 6000 or RM 13,800.

Company has once again up the housing allowance.Here are the latest numbers

Pursur = Rm 63000 Per year

SFS = RM 61000 PA

G2,G1 and FG1 = Rm 42700.

The above are extra money on top of your salary.So now u can expect a new joiner of 21 year old making rm 16k a month and 23k for pursur all add up tax free.Refer 1st page for salary break down.

Edited by Lam

Lam,

What you said is true. You can definitely earn more but I heard life is tough over there. With MAS, it's not that nice also but some decided to stay despite they've been seconded to middle east before.

Anyway, I believe AK cabin crew makes more money than MH.

As for pilots, instead of looking at those in middle east, I'd rather compare it with average earner in Malaysia. It turn out not too bad you know. My cousin a doctor earning RM10,000 before when she was working in Ireland. Now coming back to Malaysia it's different story.

Adrian,

In airline society, seniority is a very important business to almost all individual. It doesn't matter which department you come from just like what Nick said some may not treat you in the way you expect them to. You might even see some younger senior guys pulling face or trying to show off in front of you or bullying you.

Stand firm, smile and enjoy the ride! :drinks:

I even experienced a junior cadet trying to act in front of me thinking that I'm more junior than him. :D

Don't worry, this is only temporary, In the end, you guys will end up as friends. :good:

Congrats Adrian!

1st tip..be friendly & helpful to your seniors & learn as much from them (although some may not layan u guys at first hehe).Especially gate duties you (& them) definitely need more help! :good:

2nd tip..be patient..this is one heck of a challenging job.Many people many personalities..

Nilai-LCCT bus..not sure if they have service past 1200am-0500am :sorry:

Thanks for the tips Nick, I will do that ;)

Yeah the Nilai-LCCT bus doesn't operate between 12am-5am, so which means I have to go to work much more earlier for 3.30am shift and go home at 5am+ when the shift ends at 2am. If I really found a place to stay in Nilai.

Sanjay: Thanks bro :)

Adrian,

In airline society, seniority is a very important business to almost all individual. It doesn't matter which department you come from just like what Nick said some may not treat you in the way you expect them to. You might even see some younger senior guys pulling face or trying to show off in front of you or bullying you.

Stand firm, smile and enjoy the ride! :drinks:

I even experienced a junior cadet trying to act in front of me thinking that I'm more junior than him. :D

Don't worry, this is only temporary, In the end, you guys will end up as friends. :good:

Haha Thanks bro, I guess patiences is the gem of all. :)

Lam: Great info, but for those who thinking of trying Middle East airlines, it is better to focus trying to get in first and score all the interview, when you got hired, think about money still not too late. But money should not be your objective when you're going for interview. At least that is what I think.

Edited by Adrian M

Congratulation Adrian! Nothing compares with the feeling of getting the first job.

So, spend a few years, gain the necessary experiences and left Malaysia for a bigger ship someday. Always aim far.

Finally sumone posted here....my sister asked me about that but i told her im not aware of the interview....should be expecting some crowd tomorrow...

Over here? My friend had to fly all the way to KL for the interview only a couple of weeks back. She got it.

Interviews in:

Mexico, Canada, Costa Rica, Macedonia, Serbia, Brazil......

is QR eyeing these new destinations ? :huh:

Fresh 2013 start for the thread. A lot of airlines are recruiting - MASwings, Scoot, Emirates and Firefly:

304613_10151331122166141_1302408334_n.jp

582466_461672373892296_759919070_n.png

46399_308768932566196_1509020477_n.jpg

FireflyRecruitment_zps3292450d.png

Click on the image for details.

Another call from MASwings for PART TIME cabin crews. http://www.facebook.com/notes/maswings/recruitment/10151439184295903

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER with MASwings AIRLINE?

A career with MASwings

MASwings Sdn Bhd, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines and is a community airline serving Sabah and Sarawak and soon the BIMP-EAGA region operating turbo propeller services.

We provide safe, efficient and affordable services to the community that we served.

We are seeking dynamic and qualified individual to join as Part Time Flight Steward / Stewardess.

PART TIME FLIGHT STEWARD / STEWARDESS (Based in Kota Kinabalu and Kuching)

Requirements :

• Malaysian citizen

• Age below 40 years of age (as at date of application)

• Minimum height

- Male : 165cm

- Female : 157cm

• Pass SPM of its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian government with a pass in English OR pass SPM open certificate with pass in 4 subjects including English

• Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English Language

• Good command of at least one local dialect would be an advantage

• Pleasant personality

• Excellent health and good eyesight (not colour blind)

• Experience as an airline cabin crew is required

For the application of part time cabin crew, please write in your resume to:

Human Capital Department,

P.O.Box 10194, 88802 Kota Kinabalu,

MAS Admin building,

Kota Kinabalu International Airport

Interested candidates must write in with full resume, stating qualifications, work experience, position applied for, telephone contact, attached with recent passport sized photo.

602001_10151260147521511_490349865_n.jpg

Also lots and lots of job on offer at Malindo's FB page.

MH is having a recruitment in Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur.

580480_542540032453312_1337762835_n.jpg

They seem to hold a lot of interviews in the Borneo part of Malaysia. Is this because the applicants are more attractive than those from Peninsular?

They seem to hold a lot of interviews in the Borneo part of Malaysia. Is this because the applicants are more attractive than those from Peninsular?

I wish they are planning for reinstate KK Hub..