MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tamizi Hj Tamby

MH Lat' baggage tags

Guys,

Had you read the MH advertisement posted on daily newspapers?

MH is offering 10,000 baggage tags with caricatures drawn by our renowned cartoonist,Datuk Lat.

Any of you guys had this tag?

I got mine today. Passed my enrich card to my dad. One tag per pax. We got different designs. This is mine. Its a lil blurry cause I used my cellphone cam.

dsc00392ne6.jpgdsc00393bd7.jpg

dsc00395nk7.jpgdsc00394hx5.jpg

Edited by Andrew K

Got mine on Sunday. It's the congkak design. The counter opens around 9am and by the time I returned at 10pm it was already closed. Tried to get another on my return....... Will try again on Thurs. hehehe :rofl:

Hey, i heard it on the radio too this morning, but is it dedicated for new Enrich member? I wonder where i can get one too since i joined enrich since 1999..haha :rolleyes:

Is it plastic?

Yes the standard credit card plastic

how to get thie thing? boarding pass needed?

since the collection counter is on the airside, you have to be flying. Just show your enrich membership card to the girl. She records your details and you then choose a card.

if not a member yet, just fill in the membership application form and get the card.

since the collection counter is on the airside, you have to be flying. Just show your enrich membership card to the girl. She records your details and you then choose a card.

if not a member yet, just fill in the membership application form and get the card.

thanks for the information. seems like i hav no luck with this.

I got my enrich card but it's a blue one so it doesnt shine even if i flash it..haha :rolleyes:

i think still can used to redeem the tag. help me redeem one pls... hehe...

Dont worry taiko...as u request...i will get u one if i see it on the check in counter. So, u want me to wallap the check in counter gals also? haha :rolleyes:

Dont worry taiko...as u request...i will get u one if i see it on the check in counter. So, u want me to wallap the check in counter gals also? haha :rolleyes:

ya... wallap it behalf on me. wuakaka.... but is for you one la, your birthday present. :rofl:

For you guys who already got the tag,congratulations.Too bad i'm not travelling anywhere for this month. :sorry:

Do you want to know how to get ALL designs at one go?

Get one through your own Enrich card redemption, and sign up on behalf of whoever you know such as your dad, mom, sis, brother, boss, colleague etc etc. Just need to know their full name, date of birth, contact number and address, and sign the Enrich application form on their behalf :)

And the card redemption is also available at Level 5 KLIA without the need to get to the airside.

Edited by Rozhan

Eh...nice, can wallap for me too??? :p

Jerry, i just ask someone here help me wallap one, with the technique mentioned by Rozhan. :lol: he help me sign-up one, then help me wallap one. lol...