MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Seng Lim

Firefly 50 cent Merdeka Sale

So far they only advertised on newspaper, nothing on their website or email newsletter yet.

50 cents to celebrate 50th Merdeka Day to ALL Firefly destinations.

Booking period: 1st - 31st August 2007

Traveling period: 2nd Aug 2007 - 27 March 2008

only available at http://www.fireflyz.com.my/index.php

Wow only 50 sen! I guess it will end up more like RM50 when everything is added up :lol:

I really miss the old days when only the airport tax of RM5 is to be added to the air fare....

These days airlines are advertising their fares artificially low but at the same time throwing in so many hidden extras such as fuel surcharge, adminstration fees etc. I really hope the advertising watchdog will do something about it! <_>

How I hope such thing will ever happen in FAX again... Ever since they announced they will not be operating they no longer offer cheap seats! (Actually before the announcement)

:yahoo: managed to get the 50sen fare to Samui! Plus also got the RM19 fare for KUL-PEN. Looking forward to a great holiday MERDEKA!

firefly's website layout is similar to airasia's one.

dont u think?

perhaps they r using the same website template :pardon:

Firefly now flies to Phuket as well, from Penang presumely.

Edited by Radzi

FY is now offering triangular routes PEN-TGG-KUA-PEN and PEN-KUA-TGG-PEN once a day each. The time gained by this is used to deployed a 3rd daily frequency PEN-LGKvv.

Nice to fly TGG to KUA vv. When was the last time this route was offered as a scheduled commercial flight? During Pelangi days?

Checked to find if there are RM0.50 tickets still available for November/December trips KBR-PEN vv. While there are plenty of RM0.50 ones for the PEN-KBR sector, the lowest for the KBR-PEN sector is RM29.90 -- the normal cheapest fare during normal non-promo periods.

Fitri, nak pi Penang nih hujung tahun. Hang kena bawak aku pi semua tempat makan best di Penang, ok...

Fitri, i'm going to Penang at the end of the year. You have to treat me at all the best eating places in Penang. Hahhah mati la translation got twisted.

Browse through the website, still cant make up my mind yet as where to go....so tempting and irristible. MH my favourite airline always :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this