MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Cabin bag size+weight

I bought a bag the other day, and this card came with it. I think it's interesting. Only a miserly 5kg max for MH? 40.gif

image11ao8.jpg

image02qg0.jpg

+++

To my knowledge MH allows 10 kg, so is most other airlines. I'm quite sure your leaflet is wrong.

BTW IMHO you should've bought a Samsonite. Repair service is excellent and comes with 3 years warranty. The way you travel, 3 years is a long time.

MAS previously allows max 5KG but i think it has been relaxed recently. I was on the LHR-KUL flight and i was so worried that they allow me to carry 5kg but they didnt even weight the hand luggage of which they used to practice before.

allow items for cabins,allows size for handlugges, allow kind of liquids, I'm waiting new brillant idea from IATA; "allowable new passanger sizes!" :angry:

MAS previously allows max 5KG but i think it has been relaxed recently. I was on the LHR-KUL flight and i was so worried that they allow me to carry 5kg but they didnt even weight the hand luggage of which they used to practice before.

Relaxed? They actually weight my hand carry <_>

Surprise, Delta>>18KG!

Edited by Seth K

To my knowledge MH allows 10 kg, so is most other airlines. I'm quite sure your leaflet is wrong.

BTW IMHO you should've bought a Samsonite. Repair service is excellent and comes with 3 years warranty. The way you travel, 3 years is a long time.

Hehehe ... it was on sale at Jusco Bkt Raja Klang, and the sucker that I am ... anyway it's a pricey cabin bag, so hope it lasts. :)

+++

One thing for sure, they are more relaxed with the weight hand carry luggae when ure flying the C and F Class...u pay what u get..haha :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this